Scarves and Jean-Louis Clerc ?

1. I have to admit a passion for the designs of Jean-Louis Clerc. I know I'm not the only one but I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't know very much about him, his work for Hermes or all his designs. :oh:

I already have "Concerto" and today I just bought OT's "Paddock" pocket square and if bright red and I could get along,

Can someone give me a little background on this talented man and his designs? I'd love to know the names of his designs so I can add them to my "wish list".....you know, the one that's bursting at the seams at this point!
    :smile:

remember the rules please!

2. Here's a list of his designs:
    ARMENONVILLE
    LES BALLERINES
    CHAMP DE COURSES
    CONCERTO
    LA DANSE
    LES JOIES DE LA MONTAGNE
    PADDOCK
    Polo Match, England vs. France (?)
    LA POURSUITE
    SOIREE A L'OPERA

3. Les Boxes :love: I love Clerc's designs as well. They are my favorites! :biggrin:

4. Thank you so much, Hermesgroupie! That's exactly what I need to know....:flowers:

Heather....I'm so glad you bought Les Boxes when we were together in SF! It looked terrific on you! I'm sorry now that I didn't get it in the blue/brown colorway.....I'll have to see if they still have one left!

5. they have it on hermes.com - you GO girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my fave Hermes designer is anne faivre......they're all so talented:yes:

6. Kristie....I'm on my way there right NOW!!!!!

heeheeheehee....

7. Ok....So...sometimes the H Gods conspire against you. No way on this planet my computer will let me log onto the official Hermes web-site. No way...no how........ This must mean something.......

8. your husband found out about your addiction blocked the internet site in order to put you on cold turkey ?

9. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: Lilach....:lol: nooooo. I learned long ago to keep some things a secret.......:biggrin:

10. :roflmfao: :lol: :lol: :roflmfao:

My Husband would like to send Hermes a photo of me to keep on file saying "do not let this woman shop here!"

See, I would see this as a test as to how much I wanted the scarf!!!!! It IS gorgeous, though - :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice