Scariest moment of my life...so far!

Jeannam2008

Fashionably me :)
Jul 10, 2009
East Coaster
So what has been the scariest moment of you life...so far?

Okay so Saturday night my BF and I went to my Uncle's 50th surprise Birthday party and afterwards headed to Wendy's to get some real dinner (b.c all they had at the party were snacks) then we did a little shopping and took me to Dairy Queen...or was.
Now in my town people will cruise what's called "the dual highway" on the weekend nights. My BF and I went out with his best friend and his GF 2 weekends ago and sat at the Mcdonalds on the Dual highway (I had my brother with us also) well his friend showed up, parked beside us along with another friend of his in a red Ford Focus Hatchback. The guy in the focus made a remark to my BF "Whose the cutie in the front seat" towards me. My BF wasn't having any of it so we left Mcdonalds and headed up the dual to get on the highway to go home, BF's friend follow close behind. Well my brothers friends followed us, and my BF wasn't about to drive to my house, have them following and know where I live. So my BF's friend took off ahead and they all followed him.

Back to this Saturday night: We were heading out to the Dual b/c that's where the Dairy Queen is and I saw a focus coming up behind us and asked my BF if that's what it was (he loves Ford Focus's) so as we headed down town the guy kept getting up on my BF's rear-end. And when we got to a stop light the guy got out of his car, BF turned on another street and when then headed back up through town away from the dual (b/c it was the same guy from 2 weekends ago and my BF didn't wanna get involved with him) Well BF saw a cop sitting in a Bike shop parking lot and he pulled in and told the cop about the red focus guy and how he'd been harrasing us and the 2 weekends before. The cop said he'd keep an eye out. Well we were heading up through town towards my house and 2 mustangs came up on us (1 infront of my BF's car, 1 behind) and whenever my BF would get into another lane they would too not lettnig us by. Well my BF turned into the wal-mart shopping center and they followed (both behind us now) I was scared and said I was going to call my dad, BF said no. Well he then called 911 b/c they kept following and when we got onto a 2 lane road 1 mustand came up beside us (with the guy from the red focus hanging out the passenger side window with a bar in his hand yelling "You running your F*** mouth) I was crying by now. My BF took off down a neighborhood street telling the operator what was going on and what street we were going down. The mustangs kept trying to block us in. We finally got back onto the main road heading back into town. The operator told mf BF to head into the police station. He stopped at red lights but went through them b.c he didn't want to risk stopping and them getting ahold of us. Well we pulled into the police station and the mustangs took off down the dual highway and cop was outside seconds later my BF telling him and with in a few minutes they had the mustangs pulled over as they were heading back up towards the station.

The policemen told my BF if he wanted to get a peace order on these guys he could once they got his info. Well I found out this Red Focus guys name from my brother. My BF looked him up online and he's had 3 tickets for speeding since Jan of this year. He got all his info and is getting a peace order on him. I just really hope we're never put into a situation like that again b/c I was terrified!!!!

Sorry it was so long!

Last edited:

EllAva

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
Dec 27, 2009
the South
^ How old are you guys?

It kinda sounds like it's straight out of a HS Lifetime movie... but I'm glad you feel better now!

Jeannam2008

Jul 10, 2009
East Coaster
We're both 20. He's in college and comes home on the weekends. We have no idea who these guys are never have. Until I asked my brother if he knew this kids name and he did. I told my BF he got his info and gave it to the cop this morning when he stopped by the department before he headed back to college.

My BF works on his car as a hobby. He's the only tan focus around town with HID Halo lights which he built himself. He's got an exhaust on his car as well. So if wasn't hard for them to know it was him.

I think that maybe one of the mustang was driving by when my BF was talking to the cop about the red Focus. And then that guy with the red Focus hopped in one of the mustangs... I mean seriously it's an ego thing with these kids. My BF and I can't even go out to DQ with out this situation.

My BF wants to sell all his parts he's bought for his car and the turbo kit he got, but hasn't worked on yet. He wants to sell his car and get a truck. Say's it'll be more useful to him in the future with hauling a camper/boat/jet ski for vacations. He says he's just lost all interest in his car now. And that's sad thanks to this situation he no longer looks forward to his down time hobby. Plus he works for NASA and doesn't want these situations to keep occuring.

Cindi

My baby, Bellis
O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
PA USA
No offense but I doubt anyone is intimidated by a Ford Focus no matter how nice. Especially if 2 of them drove Mustangs. Sounds like you just ran into a bunch of jerks looking to cause trouble. I'm glad the cops were there to help you, it must have been very scary. I wonder what they thought they were going to do once you pulled over?? Scary.

Jeannam2008

Jul 10, 2009
East Coaster
BF said he wouldn't pull over for anything! We have cars around town that we call "ricers" their all junked out (mostly honda civics) and this guys red focus was definitely junked out with a coffee can muffler. And it's not about how nice the car is or if OH that mustang was faster. Who cares!? We didn't we couldn't even enjoy an evening out with out getting hounded again and by the same guy but this time with his "gang" in tow to help cover his @$$