Scarfs wrapped on Speedy handles?

JuiceBox

O.G.
Dec 6, 2006
I did a search so I apologise if there is a thread based on my question. I've heard of people wrapping scarfs on their speedy handles I was wondering if anyone had any photo's? Also, what kind of scarf do you use? (bandeau, scarf etc.) I might try it because I don't like my handles getting dirty so quickly.

TIA! :flowers:

hmmm... Are you referring to the knitted "wraps" found online?

I don't recall seeing anyone wrap a scarf completely around handles... but there's a thread of scarfs decorating bags...

I remember a member put some knitted covers over her speedy handles but that was about it. It's probably more a hermes thing. I've yet to see a post where someone here on the LV forum wrap a scarf or bandeau around their handles.

i do know what you are talking about.
i can't remember who it was.
maybe Mick. she was totally into sharing scarf info for a while. do a few different searches. i would say it was about, 6 months ago though.

if i find anything i will pm you.

and it was just that. wrapping a scarf around the vachetta handles so that your hand's own oils wouldn't prematurely darken the handles.

good luck!

I heard its quite common with hermes bags... so no-one has photoS?

hmmm... well not very common with LV bags...lol

I personally think it's kinda weird..... and I recall a thread about the knitted wraps and most people thought they were kinda odd too. I think the difference with LV bags is that many members here LIKE the patina on the vachetta, so they don't wrap up the handles... just a guess

Hey, who are we to call it odd, to each her own...if you want to wrap your handles do it honey!! I think it looks cute. Make your LV bag stand out. I have a bandeau and I am going to try it.

ETA: I tried it real quick on my Speedy 40. I may try another way to tuck in the excess on the left side and just show the bow. But I think it's cute...

Attachments

• band.jpg
    band.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 4,663
Hey, who are we to call it odd, to each her own...if you want to wrap your handles do it honey!! I think it looks cute. Make your LV bag stand out. I have a bandeau and I am going to try it.

ETA: I tried it real quick on my Speedy 40. I may try another way to tuck in the excess on the left side and just show the bow. But I think it's cute...

I think thats really nice :tup: