Scarfs + Bags = LOVE

monokuro

O.G.
Aug 4, 2007
I hope this topic hasn't been made yet! I did a search and I didn't find anything specific to what this one is..

I wanted to make a thread for people to post pictures of their LOVELY bags with a scarf tied to them!

I would also like to say please list what kind of bag and scarf it is and (if you can) tell us how you tied it! ^^;

I need some different ways to tie a scarf to a bag! :yahoo::nuts:

Cute Idea!!

Here is a Soho Satchel with a black and white signature ponytail scarf (I just sold this bag to help me save up for magenta bleecker)

Scarf is tied in a bow

DSCN2241-1.jpg

and here is my Citron '07 Legacy Shoulder Bag with the Legacy Stripe/Khaki Signature Ponytail scarf.. scarf is tied in a bow

DSCN2248.jpg

Let's see some more!

OMG! This is totally what I was wondering about! I saw someone with a Coach sig scarf around her neck today and wondered how people really use their scarves since that was my first sighting of a scarf not on a bag! I can't wait to get some ideas!!!

Do you also use your scarf other than on your bag? Do the ponytail scarves work best? How do the squares or long skinny scarves work?

I love the pics so far - what great taste!

OK this is my new signature thing - scarf on every bag! These are the only two I have photos of so far...

Attachments

• ergo smallest.JPG
    ergo smallest.JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 622
  • leigh smallest.JPG
    leigh smallest.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 646
Here's one of mine with a Coach scarf. I have a few Hermes pocket squares and twillies that I like to use also.

This one is tied like this...fold two ends of the scarf on the diagonal in together to make a long strip, then make a loop at the top and pull the two ends thru and secure.

Attachments

• coachscarf.jpg
    coachscarf.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 607
Here's my Ergo tote with the watercolor scarf:
ergo2tf7.jpg

Here's my straw tote with the scribble (?) scarf:
strawscarfge7.jpg

And my black gallery pouch, I think it's called, with a scarf I can't think of the name for:
black1ew9.jpg

Awwwww.......thanks!! I got it for my birthday in September and I haven't put it away yet! LOVE this bag! Since it's fall now, I took off the scarf and flowers, and added the new "W" charm--the blue/brown combo looks so awesome on it!