Scarfs!!! Any Suggestions on How to Wear

I wear them as headbands! They're super cute and very versatile... You can wear them with your hair down, or pulled back in a cute ponytail/bun, or you can wrap them around your ponytail/bun to hide the hair tie... I :heart: scarves!!! I've also seen people wear them as belts around their waste <~ of course, I'm not that fortunate to have such a small waste... lol... You can even tie them on your favorite bag to add a splash of color! YAY!!! You should TOTALLY invest in AT LEAST one!

Have fun!

M.

I seriously don't I've ever had a waist small enough to wear one of those ponytail scarves around my waist!!! ???? Even when I considered myself, "cute and in condition", while dancing 7 days a week. Now, I'm lucky to fit the darn thing around my head. :P

LOL... dear - I am just cracking myself up today. Anyhow, I like the ponytail scarves to wear as a headband as TX said, or to tie on my handbags... I will get you some pics today, as I just received the legacy ponytail scarf and I *MIGHT* be getting the perfume scarf when I'm at the Coach store returning some stuff. :smile:

I have always loved wearing scarfs in my hair. I've done it for years and years. I love wearing ponytails and a pretty scarf really dresses one up. Now that I've found Coach my plain old hair can look much cuter!!

I just thought I would share some pics with you to give you an idea as to how to wear them

DSCN0772.jpg

DSCN0781.jpg

i adore the coach scarves...cant live without them!

i only got two LV scarfs - but i'm really looking for a coach one a bandeau when i'll be in the states soon, i cannot find it here.

so i often wear it as a belt or as a hairband - actually never as a scarf!!!!

0000010dn6.png
here is my contribution!!!
0000009zx0.png
please excuse my face hickey! my boyfriend adores my cheeks and decides to suck the life out of them! i did not notice the big bruise until i took the picture... oh well :biggrin:

oh and the scarf is the pink lozenge scarf