scarf ?

Thank you Rose for the comparison picture. Because of it, I ended up calling Rayanne (sp?) in Waikiki and she found a black bi-color ring for me (they also had the red one and a turquoise one). I found the larger scarf ring you have (in fact the same one) on Ebay but it has not come in yet. So because of this wonderfully timely post, I am now awaiting 2 more scarf rings (with one that will work with my pochettes).

Speaking of Rayanne, this is how wonderful she is (as I've mentioned before): I call her up and say "Hi Rayanne. This is so-and-so. You helped me with 2 pochettes before." and she remembers EXACTLY! "Oh yes, Mrs. blah, blah, blah. You bought 2 Les Triples." Now please keep in mind I spoke with her once and that was well over a month ago. Anyway, she is great.

So thanks Rose for the photo.

You're welcome! You are going to love the bicolor! I wear mine almost everyday! In fact, I am putting it on right now to meet the NJ H ladies for lunch at the Mall at Short Hills.

Thanks so much for the help.
I'll be in Melbourne soon and will go to the store. Might ring too just to find out what they have.
Meanwhile I'll enjoy seeing pics of all the lovely things you girls are buying!!
Meg