scarf -voyage en etoffe

Jun 25, 2008
Which colorways did/does this come in in the silk twill? Is there a pale pink? Any idea which number that is? Picture?

Jun 25, 2008
Thanks - sorry if I am being lazy!

It is the pale rose - trying to decide between that one and the taupe/sepia one - I wear lots of black, some beige/tan. Tough decision.

ms piggy

special breed
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
Yes, the pink is pale rose. It may add some colours to your neutral wardrobe compared to the sepia one (which is tone on tone).

ms piggy

special breed
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
IMO colours are very personal, very much depending on the person's complexion and wardrobe. In any case, one's choice of cw should be complementary to oneself and not what is popular or collectible.

marietouchet

Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 18, 2006
au delà des cinq mers
IMO colours are very personal, very much depending on the person's complexion and wardrobe. In any case, one's choice of cw should be complementary to oneself and not what is popular or collectible.
I mostly do NOT wear scarves but tie them to my bag instead. I buy LOTS of colors no one else likes because they are not going up to my face & skin

I nevertheless follow all the action pictures herein closely & enjoy them, even though that is not MY thing !

Let us enjoy the diversity ! Whatever turns you on !:yahoo: