Scarf tying event....Have you been?

CobaltBlu

Butterfly Wrangler
O.G.
Oct 20, 2006
And....(this is dumb--->)....do you wear a scarf, or go as a blank slate????:confused1:

Would love to hear about your experiences. I know some are glam evening events...this one is 2-4 in the afternoon. I am trying to decide whether to go. Its a bit of a trip to do so.

Will you share your scarf event tales?:yes:

I wore a scarf and ended up taking it off to try on others, so I would advise you to go as a blank slate :yes: The one I went to was not a glam event -- very casual and there were probably only 15-20 people there. I had fun, but if it's a serious haul to get there, you shouldn't feel like you're missing out if you don't make it. HTH :flowers:

Hey CB!! I was just at the AM store today and saw the info. about the scarf tying event. I am thinking about going myself. Will you be going too?

It's a very casual event and very informative. There are about a million and one ways that you can enjoy your scarves.
Are you talking about the Ala Moana one?
Don't worry if you miss on this one, they usually do this event a few times a year.

I have and it was so much fun! :yahoo: Everyone wore a scarf but ended up trying on a bunch of scarves. It was hard to get to the scarf counter in the end to buy anything as everyone was crowded around. But it was great!:tup:

^sus, thank you for reminding me of the best reason of all to go!!!:tup::tup:
LOL!!

Not to worry, I already have a couple of purchases to pick up :graucho:, so I definitely wont come home empty handed............oh heaven help me:angel:

A scarf tying event sounds like a blast! I've never been to one! Where do they have these awesome, fun events?! Man, I always miss the good stuff :P

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to attend said event and then tell us all about it! :tup: