Scarves Scarf Ring Thread

People seem to introduce scarf ring questions on many threads. I have renamed this thread in the hope that all those questions, answers, new acquisitions and chat about scarf rings can go here.

Scarf ring wanters and wearers please feel free to contribute.

This notice will only be stacked temporarily

Since @Chanelandco shared her list of silky desires, I will as well:
90's: En Liberte!, Fantasies d' Etriers, Lanterns Ballons et Concarded, Robe Legere, and Sur Mon Nuage
70: Eperon d'Or Sellier (Thanks to @ScarfBloke for posting.)
Shawl: American Quilt
Scarf Ring ( I didn't even know I needed until @Nomad thoughtfully pulled me into this wonderful thing.) Mini Mors (or full sized?) with leather braiding.

I really hope some of these don't look good on me.
hahah, sorry to add to the list. I can’t wait to see if it comes in other colors too. I have no idea, but my guess is it’s a mini mors. don’t you think?

Reactions: Maedi
I know that non-scarf Hermes accessories are no longer authenticated on the forum but can a tpf member at least comment on whether Hermes did indeed make this design at some time? I saw it on ebay & think it's really cool (I like rings that are both silver & gold for their versatility). However, I don't recall ever recall seeing this design posted on the forum in any thread or IRL at a boutique (& I've visited many around the world..). Thanks. Mods if this is still inappropriate just delete.
1658878833411.png

And also posting a new scarf ring. I LOVE IT! No idea the name yet. It was on the scarf’s page.
View attachment 5438856

hahah, sorry to add to the list. I can’t wait to see if it comes in other colors too. I have no idea, but my guess is it’s a mini mors. don’t you think?
Good guess, Nomad. It is a mini Mors, and so far there are two colors on the US h.com

Screenshot_20220731-202618_Chrome.jpg

What would you guys say is the best scarf ring style to wear with 90s? I'm thinking of the classic Trio, but am also drawn towards the ones that is a plain ring and a dangling charm (envelope or lock, if they exist). I don't want to look too 'calculated', and would like to wear my scarves in as many ways as possible!