Scarves Scarf Ring Thread

People seem to introduce scarf ring questions on many threads. I have renamed this thread in the hope that all those questions, answers, new acquisitions and chat about scarf rings can go here.

Scarf ring wanters and wearers please feel free to contribute.

This notice will only be stacked temporarily

I wasn't wearing my scarves and decided to buy a scarf ring to help.

The first one I bought was Chaine d'Ancre in silver. It's easy to use and looks good but is heavy compared to the rest.
The next one was Regate in gold, then Bolduc in silver. Both are very easy to use.
Then I bought a Mors which I don't use very often. The Trio then caught my eye, followed by Charms Cadenas and my most recent one, Eperons.

Really all you need as suggested above is a large hand ring, fold the scarf in the bias fold, put it around your neck, one end goes through the ring and the other end goes through in the opposite direction. See if that works for you before buying a scarf ring.

L to R:
CdA, Charms Cadenas, Eperons, Mors, Regate and Trio

View attachment 3456658
I was thinking about getting the Mors, but am worried about the weight. Any chance you could tell me how much it weighs? :smile: Then I can compare it to some of my others.

I just discovered this thread and wanted to share my new palladium Noeud ring. I just picked it up at Madison where I saw all the tiny twilly rings-- they were too small for this scarfie, as I don't wear twillies enough to justify the investment. The teeny Bolduc, barely goes over a pinky finger! I did also try the Papillon, which is so cute and pretty but I passed because the opening is sooooo small-- really would be hard to get anything but a twilly and possibly the very end tails of a gav or 70 through it. I could not fit more than one tail of a 90... I agree with @mktlim that the Noeud is quite versatile. I see it as interchangeable with my (missing :sad: ) palladium trio. Very happy with this purchase!
Splash Park  copy.jpg Splash Park 2 copy.jpg
And here it is on the "wide" side with a CS triangle-- it is heavy for the tails so I had to thread them back through to anchor...
Cheval Vague GT 6.jpg

I just discovered this thread and wanted to share my new palladium Noeud ring. I just picked it up at Madison where I saw all the tiny twilly rings-- they were too small for this scarfie, as I don't wear twillies enough to justify the investment. The teeny Bolduc, barely goes over a pinky finger! I did also try the Papillon, which is so cute and pretty but I passed because the opening is sooooo small-- really would be hard to get anything but a twilly and possibly the very end tails of a gav or 70 through it. I could not fit more than one tail of a 90... I agree with @mktlim that the Noeud is quite versatile. I see it as interchangeable with my (missing :sad: ) palladium trio. Very happy with this purchase!
View attachment 6017243View attachment 6017244
And here it is on the "wide" side with a CS triangle-- it is heavy for the tails so I had to thread them back through to anchor...
View attachment 6017245
You are glorious in these blues! :loveeyes:
I'm gonna have to take a look at that double sided Splash Park. That dark blue is calling me!!

Reactions: Lellabelle
:lol: Thank you dear dear @Ladybaga-- you are such a great morale boost! The blue "finesse" side of this double is TDF. The other is cute, but this elegant "A" side is my favorite!
I am not sure if the other side would do well with my skin tone. I love the greens and blues of that side, but not sure if the background is too much of a light grey. I think the navy side is so striking, and I believe it would look good on me. The problem with the double sided is that of the six that I own, only three are wearable on both sides for me. But oh!!! Those seahorses are tugging at my heartstrings!!! I feel a visit to H, either today or tomorrow, is calling for me!
Wanted to also say that your scarf ring is PERFECT with this design. It looks so versatile, too! Thank you again, for your beautiful photos. You should model for Hermes catalogues!

I haven’t seen anyone post the papillon twilly ring on here, so I thought to share. I adore butterflies so when Hermes Bonbon posted about this twilly ring, I immediately texted my SA to reserve one. I love having a different way to wear my twillies now.
View attachment 6018198
I just bought both colorways!! I tried on in the boutique and it was love at first site!!
Even my dd fell in love so much haha.
It is such a perfect way to wear a twilly! I always felt like ties around my fairly chunky neck looked like string around it 😲