Scarf question

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Scarfies, do all scarves have the designer's name on them? I was looking thru my En Desordre and 24, Faubourg ones and they don't seem to have them.

2. Sue, there's a scarf thread somewhere that answers your question in more detail, but the answer in a nutshell is no. Something to do with age of design or something. Sorry, sometimes I have a memory like a sieve. (Still sleep deprived.)

3. nope. you're correct..neither of these has the designers names.

En Desordre by Cyrille Diatkine
    24, F by Benoit Pierre Emery

By the way, the designer of Jungle Love (for those of you who remember) died the other day. He was 85.

4. Thanks WN and K!!!

I saw Jungle Love on eBay last nite. Thought it was cute. Sad to hear the designer has passed on. But he left a good legacy:smile:

5. Robert Dallet

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice