Scarf print?

1. I'm in love with the scarf print, especially the hobos, but I was wondering are they all different? I thought all of the bags would be the same but from what I've seen on eBay the print seems to be in different places. I didn't pay much attention to this style until now since I'm being in Hawaii makes you not even want to see fall-ish bags but now I think I need one. They all seem different, it's a little strange! Are they supposed to be that way?

2. As far as I know, YES no two are alike so they are HIGHLY faked...I got mine at a department store and registered it with Coach. From what I "remember" awhile back it was a boasting type of thing for the scarf prints because they were more unique. However a few on eBay are probably fakes.

3. The print is different on all the bags sold. It's the way the print is I think. :yes: And fakes are very hard to tell but one sign is the colors. The fakes don't have it right.

4. Oh wow, ok that's what I thought. Well that is confusing! And I like some variations of the print better than others. Maybe I'll try to snag one at Macy's or the outlet or something rather than eBay. Thanks! :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice