scarf print style

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I LOVE this purse. I can't explain how much I am in love with this purse. Yet, I can't afford it at the moment. Does anyone own this purse?

The one I want is:
    coach2.jpg coach.jpg

I believe this one is fake, just want to verify though
    coach12.jpg

2. Yes, that one is most DEFINANTELY a fake

eek I wanna puke.

3. I am thinking to get one of them on eBay too.

And the bottom picture is a fake one. I saw it one eBay this morning too.

4. I got the tote at the outlet today. They were sold out of the tote and there is only demis and the wristlets left at the outlet I went to. I called in for them to hold one for me and I'm glad I did! When I got there, the last 2 on the floor were already taken.

[​IMG]

5. They had the scarf print tote at some mall in Milkwalkee Wisconsin... I am not from wisconsin.. was there on a business day trip... it was on sale for a good percentage off...

I Guess that's not much help... :sad: I don't really even remember what dept. store it was. :sad:

6. kathyrose, I love your purchase. I live in Canada so there are no coach outlets anywhere near me. If I could get bag or clutch (I ADORE THAT CLUTCH!) that you got in an outlet I would be so happy! Congrats on your new purchases

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice