Scarf price increase in GB?

KensingtonUK

Jun 13, 2014
Did Burberry raise their prices in the UK? I thought last year they were £250 and now they are £350. Am I imagining something? I could have sworn they were £185 at duty free and now they are £280 at Heathrow!

They are definitely increasing their prices. I am positive that their packpacks two years ago were £695. Then just before Christmas became £100 more:annoyed:. And not sure when this has happened, but now they are another £100 more. So the smalles back pack will set you back by £890:wtf:. And subsequently all the other sizes backpacks went up:whut:. I know this for certain as have got two of them in different sizes and was watching the prices hoping they may be reduced in sale, but they never became sale items :frown:. I also have noticed that their shirts went up by maybe £50. I remember buying one for £175 (2 years ago), now it is £225.
There was an article a few month ago that burberry is getting a new CO who wanted to make it more pricey luxery brand, to get it closer to the level of Dior and Chanel :sad: