SCARF owners... need YOUR help! Please post pics of your tags!

Hi All,

Speaking of scarves, has anyone seen the scarf and earmuff box set (out during Christmas) on sale, yet? I'm looking for candy pink or the like.

Thanks!

Hi All,

Speaking of scarves, has anyone seen the scarf and earmuff box set (out during Christmas) on sale, yet? I'm looking for candy pink or the like.

Thanks!

You may want to start a separate thread as this thread is for pics of scarf tags :yes:

Mine was bought at Burberry Downtown Chicago and it did not have the white tag. And had a dark blue tag sewn on

Does anyone have pics of what fakes look like? What should people look out for? My soon to be sister-in-law is on the hunt for scarves for her and her BF

Thanks

I intend to post a few comparison pics of fake versus real :yes:

I am not sure where in this forum I read that the tag should not have a tag sewn to the right side of it. Someone authenticated that as fake. I am confused now because I was in a high end store today that sells Burberry along with MK and other things. They had a whole bunch of scarves like that. I asked them where they get it and she said they get them directly from Burberry in NY. Can anyone help me out with this? I have the camel colored scarf as well with that side tag sewn on and it was a gift.

I don't know how to post but I just bought a scarf today at the Burberry store in Lenox Plaza. I had one from Bluefly and their was some question as to the correct size and authenticity. The scarf I bought today has a creamy beige tag. All of the printing is black, there is no red printing on my tag.