Scarves Scarf Of The Day - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You look fab in both of these,CC is such beautiful colours and the ship jacquard TDF
Thank you, frou frou, I agree about the colors and the ship on CC. Also your previous post, about the golden age. Sigh. It seems like the one scarf design innovation lately that I actually like is having designs go all the way to the edge, LOL.

That is SUCH a cool CW of Fetes. As you know, I do NOT NEED another one, LOL. I will admire yours!

And I yours! I'm not saying that if another knocked on my door and invited itself in I could say "non" but nothing could top this particular scarf for me. Out of all my scarves, I think this cw and perhaps design too suits me best, and it came from FSH, so for me the most special of the specials.

Gorgeous all ladies!

Welcome back Bova!

Lovely hits of lavender in Fleurs d’Indiennes. And the contrast hem bien sur.

View attachment 3903724

View attachment 3903725
Love this pirula!

10 December 2017 SOMETHING SPECIAL: jacquards, plisses, maxi twillys, cashmere 90s...

Instructions Sur l'Art Nouer et Porter votre Carré Hermès (Instructions on the Art of Tying and Wearing Your Hermes Scarf) by Sophie de Seynes [2001] 70 cm silk twill, a special gift for special H customers (not me, I bought mine) I love the lower right hand corner that shows how you can tie one sandal to each diagonal end of your scarf in order to carry them around your neck!
View attachment 3904082
Kenya 90 silk jacquard of leopard spots center and extending onto the black border
View attachment 3904103
Venerie des Princes jacquard mesh pattern
View attachment 3904110
What a fascinating tying instructional scarf ABQ2ATL!

Here are two double plisse scarves. I tried to capture a picture of the double pleating effect, but it is rather difficult.

Kachinas in blue multi. This was my first ever plisse and I didn't even realize at the time that it was a double or how rare that is.

The second is Le Temps des Marionnettes. Somehow this double pleating is slightly different from the Kachinas, and you notice it when it is is tied.

View attachment 3904203 View attachment 3904205 View attachment 3904207 View attachment 3904208 View attachment 3904209

Jacquard: Feux D'Artifice in a 1987 special edition. Yikes I have owned this for 30 years!

Napoleon

Le Carnival de Venise
Oh my, what an amazing collection gracekelly

I have several jacquards, so I’ll do them thematically, LOL. Biographical: Napoleon and Christopher Columbus. View attachment 3904244View attachment 3904245View attachment 3904247View attachment 3904248
So elegant as always momasaurus :smile:

What a beautiful plissé your Kimonos is Croisette!
I only have one jacquard which you have all seen recently so I won't post it.
A special evening on Saturday as my son had his Christmas ball. We went to pre-dance drinks and I wore my Etude Pour Une Parure De Gala.
View attachment 3904711

Proud mom! I'm delighted to see your son wearing his full Scottish tartan. Beautiful!
Great pic with your hat and Dallet! Love it.

My daimyo silk with gingko jacquard pattern...
View attachment 3904431
View attachment 3904432

Gotta throw in my holiday silks too while I can...

View attachment 3904434 View attachment 3904435
Just beautiful and festive lanit!

My black, gold, and silver cw of Daimyo, tied to show a bit of the ginkgo leaf jacquard pattern.
View attachment 3904456
Just lovely elainepg!

Luna Park jacquards in a blue/white cw, and a blue/dark blue cw. The weather has been fluctuating from humid heat to chilly rain, so papertiger's doublewrap knot has been coming in handy :biggrin:
View attachment 3904551
You look nice and cozy xincinsin!

This morning with FESTIVAL CSPM

View attachment 3904685

Neige d'Antan detail jacquard

View attachment 3904692

Christophe Colomb jacquard

View attachment 3904693

Grönland

View attachment 3904695

Neige d'AntanView attachment 3904698

Le Geographe jacquard

View attachment 3904706

Les Merises plissé

View attachment 3904703

ExLibrisenKimonos

View attachment 3904701

Wowza croisette...amazing collection!!

What a beautiful plissé your Kimonos is Croisette!
I only have one jacquard which you have all seen recently so I won't post it.
A special evening on Saturday as my son had his Christmas ball. We went to pre-dance drinks and I wore my Etude Pour Une Parure De Gala.
View attachment 3904711
It is freezing today at minus three so I am wrapped up warmly in my Dalier.
Stay cosy all those in the same climate as me. At least I have no snow, unlike the rest of the country!
View attachment 3904712
What an elegant look pautinka!

Reactions: Croisette7
Status
Not open for further replies.