Scarves Scarf Of The Day - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love them all Moma. La Vie du grand Nord is a great Aline Honoré too. And the purple one is TDF with your hair.
Thank you so much. Purple and green together do something special, I think.
Momasaurus, After this week, I know for sure I will not try to be good again :lol: Like one dear TPFer used to say, buy now, think later. Never forget.
That is a great saying!!
Thanks Moma for your sweet words. What CW do you have ? Here is my shawl, pics was meant for the "Ode to bolide" thread, archive :coolio:
Mine is coral and turquoise, CW 18, I think. I will take a look and post a quick pic later. Yours is gorgeous. Now I am drooling over it. The pinks are so beautiful - and is that a pink hem??? I remember shopping for this shawl at H Sevres - they had so many CWs I was really overwhelmed. And I love your bolide!

Reactions: FrenchSandra
Thank you so much. Purple and green together do something special, I think.

That is a great saying!!

Mine is coral and turquoise, CW 18, I think. I will take a look and post a quick pic later. Yours is gorgeous. Now I am drooling over it. The pinks are so beautiful - and is that a pink hem??? I remember shopping for this shawl at H Sevres - they had so many CWs I was really overwhelmed. And I love your bolide!
Yes Moma, the hem is pink, thanks for my bolide. The coral and turquoise:love: I'm a sucker for turquoise, waiting for your pic. Sevres is my favorite boutique in Paris, a dream to be in a pool full of CSGM Sieste au Paradis :girlsigh:

Reactions: momasaurus
Status
Not open for further replies.