Scarves Scarf Of The Day - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW, fabulous designs. You got lucky with the HTF lime Coeur.
I sure did! Was below retail with tags attached! :dothewave:

Love all your pics. The acid green Au coeur de la vie is just Waouh. No need to say that pavement is a treasure, and I do love your B and W La Sieste. The other CW is just my most loved la Sieste, my twins:drinks: OMG, all these beauties this week make my heart sing. Thanks a lot Ladies.
:ghi5: Twins! Thank you for your kind words. I try not to have more than one cw per design but Pavements is just too irresistible! :nuts: And I was mighty pleased to find the monochrome Sieste au Paradis at the sale, so I brought it home since I had to leave it behind then at full price.

Amazing and lovely. The same dark green in both CWs?
:yes: Yes, it's the exact same shade of green in both cws. :smile:

Disagree on the black sweater - they look great momasaurus! :tup:Though I am one that thinks there isn't an H scarf or shawl that doesn't look good on black.:biggrin:
Good to know, thanks! I do wear black a lot, but have recently become interested in white. (With white hair it's tricky, but I like the lightness and @lanit makes white look so lovely). I think I am an extremist either way, LOL

Adding another cw of Au Cœur de la Vie in addition to @scarf1 and @orchard that I recently acquired.
View attachment 3799505 View attachment 3799504

Adding another cw of Sieste au Paradis aside from @FrenchSandra bevy of beauties, twins with her on one of it.
View attachment 3799509 View attachment 3799510 View attachment 3799511

And last but not least the Pavements that I promised to take mod shots of.
View attachment 3799506 View attachment 3799507 View attachment 3799508

I love this green Coeur on you [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] and Pavements! And everything!

Reactions: Meta
Reactions: momasaurus
Oooooh, that black-hemmed one is gorgeous! And we are twins on the petrole. I have also tried to be a good girl at times, and have missed out on some special items. So what good is virtue? LOLOL
Momasaurus, After this week, I know for sure I will not try to be good again :lol: Like one dear TPFer used to say, buy now, think later. Never forget.

All gorgeous!!! I love all these pix with your white shirt. (Also that scarf ring in the middle picture.) And how fabulous to live near these calanques!

I have two 90 silks of this design, and a CSGM. Where is your shawl?? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Thanks Moma for your sweet words. What CW do you have ? Here is my shawl, pics was meant for the "Ode to bolide" thread, archive :coolio:

Attachments

• IMG_1572.JPG
    IMG_1572.JPG
    175.1 KB · Views: 343
  • IMG_1573.JPG
    IMG_1573.JPG
    163.3 KB · Views: 345
Reactions: momasaurus
Here's the two cw of Sieste au Paradis that I have, one recently purchased at the sale. I had a hard time deciding between both back in Fall 2015 but I'm glad that I chose the right cw and paid full price for it because it wasn't at the sale! I picked the second monochrome one at the sale. :tender:
View attachment 3799513
View attachment 3799512
We are twins on the Sieste. Except i haven't worn mine yet for some odd reason. And now i can't find it b/c I probably hooked it over an outfit and put the outfit in the closet, ready to go. The closet is quite stuffed and I am going to have to pull out stuff just to be able to go thru the racks.
it's odd that closets tend to be rather small in modern living and garages are huge. Should be the other way around.

Thank you for all the likes! MP is an obsession for me but not to the point where I collect every cw (my pocketbook is not a fan of H). Ironically, birdies freak me out IRL, so I console myself that phoenixes are mythological (and the Roc and Jabberwocky will come after me if I buy unsuitable cws :biggrin: ).

Xincinsin, I should really only buy HS during brillig so I don't make the slithy toves mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.