Scarves Scarf Of The Day - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow MOMA these are gorgeous! I love this one with the printed top, just perfect.

I've been emptying the attic for over a week and am completely behind but everyone looks so fabulous. [emoji122]

I've only got one design in multiples, Dans Un Jardin Anglais in noir and in petrole:

View attachment 3796774View attachment 3796775View attachment 3796776

View attachment 3796777View attachment 3796778
You look beautiful in all of them, Pirula. The blue one in the last two pictures are especially stunning!

Reactions: Pirula
So last night, my IG account notified me that Dimitri R - yes, THAT Dimitri R! - was following me. I did a super squee (silently but it was deafening in my head) and thought, "What can I do to show my fangirliness?"
The answer? "I shall wear and post a Dimitri R scarf tomorrow is what I shall do!"

Now it happens that Magic Kelly is my only real dupe. Sure I have same designs in different formats (I'm looking' at you, Zebra Peg!) but two cws of the same design is somewhat extravagant for me. My wishlist is as long as Mt. Everest is high. Magic Kelly is the only one that has won my heart enough to justify two. I know I've shared them here before but today I bring you same scarf, same knot, same shirt, same lipstick ([emoji23]), different cw. (I realize this knot is a little too fancy for a plain white tee but I was feeling a bit silly and flouncy today.)

View attachment 3796584
View attachment 3796585

And might I add that Mr. R himself was the first to like my IG post! (double squeeeeeeeee!)
I so enjoyed reading your story, Joannadyne, how exciting! How did you tie this amazing knot? It is perfection! ❤️❤️❤️

Reactions: Joannadyne
EleK is definitely magic! It magically makes money disappear from my wallet all the time--even six years after its issue! :lol: I am still hunting for a few cws but refuse to pay extortionist prices.

I am afraid H magic works like that with every item - they sprinke fairy dust and angel hair and in return we are as fools, easily parted with our hard earned cash - at least I'm comforting myself with the thougt that I at least haven't stooped to paying these luxury items with a credit card :smile: Happy ELenK hunting - please show your spoils later :smile:

Reactions: Pudfish
So last night, my IG account notified me that Dimitri R - yes, THAT Dimitri R! - was following me. I did a super squee (silently but it was deafening in my head) and thought, "What can I do to show my fangirliness?"
The answer? "I shall wear and post a Dimitri R scarf tomorrow is what I shall do!"

Now it happens that Magic Kelly is my only real dupe. Sure I have same designs in different formats (I'm looking' at you, Zebra Peg!) but two cws of the same design is somewhat extravagant for me. My wishlist is as long as Mt. Everest is high. Magic Kelly is the only one that has won my heart enough to justify two. I know I've shared them here before but today I bring you same scarf, same knot, same shirt, same lipstick ([emoji23]), different cw. (I realize this knot is a little too fancy for a plain white tee but I was feeling a bit silly and flouncy today.)

View attachment 3796584
View attachment 3796585

And might I add that Mr. R himself was the first to like my IG post! (double squeeeeeeeee!)
You look stunning, dear Joannadyne. Both are just gorgeous!

What a fantastic week so far!!! It is amazing how different the same design looks in different CWs!! I tried to avoid doubles in the past, so, have just a few: Mawari in dd:
View attachment 3796770 View attachment 3796771
FdC Twilly:
View attachment 3796772
View attachment 3796773
Beautiful Sammy! Twins on the DD Marwari.

Oh wow MOMA these are gorgeous! I love this one with the printed top, just perfect.

I've been emptying the attic for over a week and am completely behind but everyone looks so fabulous. [emoji122]

I've only got one design in multiples, Dans Un Jardin Anglais in noir and in petrole:

All of them so pretty on you, dear Pirula.

Thank you, Pirula. So nice to have you back here - these are both so pretty! I love the blue outfit particularly.

You look beautiful in all of them, Pirula. The blue one in the last two pictures are especially stunning!

Thank you so much momasaurus, Kelly Star and Croisette. [emoji8]

Dear Pirula, these are certainly stunning on you!! :heart:

Marwari in dipdye is so stunning! Yours are really lovely and I admire your styling, as usual.
Thank you so much, dear moma, you are just too kind... :hbeat:

Thank you very much, my dear twin!! :flowers:

Interesting. Is the rest of the color scheme so similar? What a fun idea - brown as a backup for black!
This brown is just 1-1.5 shades warmer than black, and perfectly serves as a double, from a few steps distance you will hardly tell which is black and which is brown (when worn), rest of the colours are identical, beautiful Tut's mask :hbeat:

Reactions: momasaurus
It was a fantastic place to grow up. I still have lots of family there but don't visit as much as I'd like.

Yes, everyone needs an Aloha in their collection, just as everyone needs to visit Hawaii at least once in their life! [emoji12] I was excited when last season's reissues included Aloha, but then none of the cws really grabbed me. [emoji22] so I will patiently wait and hope the perfect one eventually finds its way to me.

My only gripe with the design is that in all my years there, ive never seen birds like the two on either side of the hula dancer. They look like cardinals, no?
View attachment 3794386
But what do I know - I'm not much of a birder.

Oh, and lastly, I'm usually a fan of how H uses their prints in other formats, but I gotta say, the use of Aloha in this swimsuit is quite unfortunate. I most def would *not* want a giant banyan tree growing out of my punani. [emoji23][emoji23]
View attachment 3794387

In one (brazen) way I do like it, just not brave enough to wear it = ever

Status
Not open for further replies.