Scarves Scarf of The Day 2024 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

I spy with my little eye, something beginning with L... lights!

Hermes Electrique reminds me of Fairground rides. I don't get to go on many these days, but we did enjoy a trip to Alton Towers with our niblings last year which was pretty awesome. Pic is me looking terrified on Oblivion, while my boyfriend is completely unbuttered!

Today's gavroche is paired with the electric blue of Mykonos in my bracelet.

1000023370.jpg

1000023369.jpg

1000002037.jpg

Good morning!
On an early train for yet another visit at the hospital. But cheered up by the lovely snapshots and kind community in here.

There will be no Holiday travels for me this year - I just cancelled a planned one - but in the Arctic I have on previous occasions spied both sled dogs and whales - as on la vie du Grand nord and sotd Kawa ora

IMG_8479.jpeg
Fierce and fast - and I recommend holding on very tight to the sled when in full speed!
IMG_0190.jpeg
They are awfully cute when small:
IMG_0503.jpeg
Sotd
IMG_8480.jpeg
IMG_0332.jpeg
I swear two humpback whales had just surfaced and disappeared again the second before this photo was taken. I was way too exited to remember to film and just yelling She Blows!!!

Wish you a blessed Day!

I’m just back from Georgia, where we had a little fun trip with our granddaughter.

One morning early, I was sitting outside on the patio when I heard something running by - I looked over and saw a fox. I was so surprised - it was so close to me and I don’t think it even knew I was there. About 10 minutes later it came running by again, this time with ‘something’ in its mouth - breakfast perhaps?
View attachment 6015609

Today, I spy with my little eye - a fox on Dans in Jardin Anglais.
View attachment 6015608
View attachment 6015610

So cute!!! I love foxes. The other day my husband and I were driving around in a local neighborhood and a gorgeous, large fox was just lounging fully exposed in someone’s front yard, in the full/relaxed ‘lion’ pose. We laughed quite a bit bc they are usually extremely shy creatures and this neighborhood has plenty of dogs. I’ve never seen such a confident fox.

It's hard NOT to spy all the sunflowers that came up in the yard this year. The biggest ones tower over the top of the fence line by several feet.

Wearing Tournesols moussie pocket square in a flower knot for the theme. :smile:

View attachment 6015809

View attachment 6015808

View attachment 6015810

Love this little floral number on you!!! So adorable.

Went to a local art festival, there were lots of round things!

View attachment 6015932

It was cool enough to wear a scarf, wore Haute Parure out today and Bingata peeking from my bag handle. There are lots of round motifs on the scarf as well. Cross posted in the seasonal thread as well.

View attachment 6015938

Hold the presses - you have this Haute Parure??!!! We need more mod shots! This is the cw of that design I was intrigued by.

I spy with my little eye, something beginning with E... embellishments!

Harnais de Coeur twilly is my latest purchase. I love the pop of orange against the neutrals, which of course I've echoed in my outfit and leather bracelet today.

My taste buds for these traditional designs and topics are still evolving - a bit like growing into the taste of coffee and olives (not there yet with the latter!) - so the small formats are giving me the chance to try them out.

View attachment 6016092
View attachment 6016090

PERFECT color pairings. This jacket with your hair and the pops of orange are chef’s kiss.

I traveled to lake country to hang out on the deck. I spy with my little eye ... something that begins with W. Wildlife. Some of it was hanging out on the deck with me.

A tiny Least Chipmunk
View attachment 6015908

A black Eastern Gray Squirrel
View attachment 6015909

There is lots of Wildlife on this Hermes scarf.

View attachment 6015911

My scarf of the day is Caesar Kleberg Wildlife Conservation.

View attachment 6016150

Such great photos of both furry friends! Black squirrels are so cool.
Love the scarf too!

Since I missed ingenuity week here is my most versatile scarf with my favorite gadget:
Le legende des arbres can be worn like two completely different scarfs on the teal side or the blue/grey side. View attachment 6016170View attachment 6016171
Some of my scarf rings were taken off a discarded climbing harness
View attachment 6016172

I like the way you’ve tied these, and these moody, soft colorways!

Today I spy with my lil eye, Hermes 24 rue de Faubourg Saint-Honoré Paris.

My first actual visit there was in 2018 in the company of a dear friend - we had a great time!
View attachment 6016187
View attachment 6016188

Today, I’m wearing Faubourg Tropical
View attachment 6016189
View attachment 6016186

Just beautiful! Hopefully I get to see Faubourg 24 someday.

On Monday I visited Hermès Madison and I came home with some wonderful pieces; however, I managed to bang up my right arm (fortunately after my trip) and while it heals it is a bit difficult to manage a scarf. So in the meantime, here's a tease of my "haul" for you since I know spying Orange boxes makes everyone here happy :lol: . I did spy something yummy that began with "I"-- so here is my new Funny Ice Cream Twilly. I was told an endearing story that this design is special to the Dumas family because when they went on holiday in Greece as children, they loved to get ice cream at a shop that had a board describing the options in just this type of amusing drawings... in any case, it is perfect for summer!
View attachment 6016360
And here, just for fun, is the 2024 seasonal ribbon, which I know some scarfies enjoy collecting.
View attachment 6016363

Alright well, I may have just bought this ice cream twilly, in the future. Lol thanks? It looks so perfect on that bag, it should be illegal.

I hope your arm gets better soon!

When I visited Versailles in 2015, I learned about a special collaboration between the Palace of Versailles and Hermès to benefit the restoration and refurbishment of the royal apartments. The scarf by Pierre Marie was named Promenade a Versailles and featured vignettes of the Château. I enthusiastically placed my order intending to frame it, but never did… When I returned from that trip I placed my first H.com order and the slow slip down the slippery silken slope began. The design was issued later that year as part of Hermès’ Fall/Winter 2015 collection as Flanerie a Versailles in a variety of gorgeous CWs.
Here is Promenade a Versailles
View attachment 6016607
View attachment 6016608

And pics I took on that trip… I spied with my little eye a number of sights and details from the Palace of Versailles that appear on the scarf
View attachment 6016610

View attachment 6016654

Later on I added a couple of CWs of Flanerie a Versailles to my collection. Here I am wearing it to visit NYC’s Metropolitan Museum of Art in 2018 for a related exhibition
View attachment 6016609

I love cruising and have gone on a number of wonderful trips throughout the years… When I spied Hermès’ wonderful En Avant Toute with its merry passengers throwing streamers in the air aboard a ship, I knew I had to have it.
View attachment 6016615

This pic was taken in Monte Carlo on a marvelous Azamara cruise I was on.
View attachment 6016613

I have the special Queen Mary edition of Avant Toute and here is the historic Queen Mary which is docked in Long Beach California . Since the ship has been converted into a hotel, not only did I visit the ship in 2017, but I stayed one night in one of its cabins
View attachment 6016614

Finally, the fabulous Promenade a Versailles… I spied many familiar Parisian sights on the design… and a few of my favorite places to “promenade” in Paris
View attachment 6016611

View attachment 6016612
View attachment 6016678

View attachment 6016679

I love these scarf photo journeys! So gorgeous, all.

Hermes Electrique reminds me of Fairground rides. I don't get to go on many these days, but we did enjoy a trip to Alton Towers with our niblings last year which was pretty awesome. Pic is me looking terrified on Oblivion, while my boyfriend is completely unbuttered!

View attachment 6016702

View attachment 6016701

View attachment 6016700

Hee hee! Good reference for H Électrique. I am a huge fan of roller coasters myself.

Good morning!
On an early train for yet another visit at the hospital. But cheered up by the lovely snapshots and kind community in here.

There will be no Holiday travels for me this year - I just cancelled a planned one - but in the Arctic I have on previous occasions spied both sled dogs and whales - as on la vie du Grand nord and sotd Kawa ora

View attachment 6016706
Fierce and fast - and I recommend holding on very tight to the sled when in full speed!
View attachment 6016707
View attachment 6016708
Sotd
View attachment 6016709
View attachment 6016710
I swear two humpback whales had just surfaced and disappeared again the second before this photo was taken. I was way too exited to remember to film and just yelling She Blows!!!

Wish you a blessed Day!

Omg baby sled dog puppies!!! :loveeyes: And I love the cw of Vie du Grand Nord that you have.

So cute!!! I love foxes. The other day my husband and I were driving around in a local neighborhood and a gorgeous, large fox was just lounging fully exposed in someone’s front yard, in the full/relaxed ‘lion’ pose. We laughed quite a bit bc they are usually extremely shy creatures and this neighborhood has plenty of dogs. I’ve never seen such a confident fox.

Hold the presses - you have this Haute Parure??!!! We need more mod shots! This is the cw of that design I was intrigued by.

PERFECT color pairings. This jacket with your hair and the pops of orange are chef’s kiss.

Love the scarf too!

Alright well, I may have just bought this ice cream twilly, in the future. Lol thanks? It looks so perfect on that bag, it should be illegal.

Hee hee! Good reference for H Électrique. I am a huge fan of roller coasters myself.

Omg baby sled dog puppies!!! :loveeyes: And I love the cw of Vie du Grand Nord that you have.
Apologies for spamming you all with cuteness, but Here are some even younger puppies for you @Jereni - and one a bit older, but also adorable.

IMG_0526.jpeg

IMG_0591.jpeg

On Monday I visited Hermès Madison and I came home with some wonderful pieces; however, I managed to bang up my right arm (fortunately after my trip) and while it heals it is a bit difficult to manage a scarf. So in the meantime, here's a tease of my "haul" for you since I know spying Orange boxes makes everyone here happy :lol: . I did spy something yummy that began with "I"-- so here is my new Funny Ice Cream Twilly. I was told an endearing story that this design is special to the Dumas family because when they went on holiday in Greece as children, they loved to get ice cream at a shop that had a board describing the options in just this type of amusing drawings... in any case, it is perfect for summer!
View attachment 6016360
And here, just for fun, is the 2024 seasonal ribbon, which I know some scarfies enjoy collecting.
View attachment 6016363

What a cute Twilly, I love the colours. And it goes so well with your beautiful Bolide, what a stunning bag that is 🤩

I hope your arm gets better soon and I cannot wait to see what else you got @LKBNOLA.
Good morning!

View attachment 6016706
View attachment 6016707
View attachment 6016708
Sotd
View attachment 6016709
View attachment 6016710

Wish you a blessed Day!

Good morning to you too @HermesEchidna. I hope your father is doing well.

Thank you for the remarkable photos of your travels. These dogs are soo cute!

I traveled to lake country to hang out on the deck. I spy with my little eye ... something that begins with W. Wildlife. Some of it was hanging out on the deck with me.

A tiny Least Chipmunk
View attachment 6015908

View attachment 6015909

View attachment 6015911

View attachment 6016150

Lovely!

Hello scarflandia!
I am back from a month of traveling - while I was away I had the perfect opportunity with my scarf on site: L‘art Indien des plaines for a visit to the National museum of the American Indian - some modern native art included.

View attachment 6016163View attachment 6016164

Such wonderful travels!

My first actual visit there was in 2018 in the company of a dear friend - we had a great time!
View attachment 6016187
View attachment 6016188

View attachment 6016189
View attachment 6016186
I really need to visit the flagship store sooner than later 🤩 and I love your cw of Faubourg Tropicale, so pretty!
When I visited Versailles in 2015, I learned about a special collaboration between the Palace of Versailles and Hermès to benefit the restoration and refurbishment of the royal apartments. The scarf by Pierre Marie was named Promenade a Versailles and featured vignettes of the Château. I enthusiastically placed my order intending to frame it, but never did… When I returned from that trip I placed my first H.com order and the slow slip down the slippery silken slope began. The design was issued later that year as part of Hermès’ Fall/Winter 2015 collection as Flanerie a Versailles in a variety of gorgeous CWs.
View attachment 6016607
View attachment 6016608

And pics I took on that trip… I spied with my little eye a number of sights and details from the Palace of Versailles that appear on the scarf
View attachment 6016610

View attachment 6016654

Later on I added a couple of CWs of Flanerie a Versailles to my collection. Here I am wearing it to visit NYC’s Metropolitan Museum of Art in 2018 for a related exhibition
View attachment 6016609

I love cruising and have gone on a number of wonderful trips throughout the years… When I spied Hermès’ wonderful En Avant Toute with its merry passengers throwing streamers in the air aboard a ship, I knew I had to have it.
View attachment 6016615

View attachment 6016613

I have the special Queen Mary edition of Avant Toute and here is the historic Queen Mary which is docked in Long Beach California . Since the ship has been converted into a hotel, not only did I visit the ship in 2017, but I stayed one night in one of its cabins
View attachment 6016614

Finally, the fabulous Promenade a Versailles… I spied many familiar Parisian sights on the design… and a few of my favorite places to “promenade” in Paris
View attachment 6016611

View attachment 6016612
View attachment 6016678

View attachment 6016679

Stunning scarves and stunning travels @Living.la.vida.fifi!

View attachment 6016702

View attachment 6016701

View attachment 6016700

Haha, you are braver then me 😊

Two beauties-- love the Rubans with the blue windowpane chacks and am now inspired to wear my own De la Mer au Ciel with stripes @Croisette7!!! Goegeous colors on this one :heart:

First of all, thank you dear twin! Next, I adore this cw of IP-- so gorgeous and what a good "I Spy" connection! And last, your DuJA gav pairing is so pretty with your polka dots and pearls and that fox!!!! Great posts @Cookiefiend!

Thank you on both counts @Living.la.vida.fifi and thank you for these fabulous travel posts with scarves-on-site! I really think you need to make a coffee table book out of your Spain photos!!!! And I adore seeing you in costume-- you make a great medieval lady and a gorgeous Titania!!! Love your Acte III in these colors, too. (and of course, the bandana :heart: :winkiss: )

Two beautiful classic additons @MrsMNS -- we are sisters on the Bolduc-- your cw is lovely, lovely! And I think that A Propos des Bottes is a fantastic neutral livened up by an amazing contrast hem. Wonderful. And I always love random orange bags and boxes sightings, too!

Both are great @violetkool but your new Harnais with the glasses, bracelet and top is the perfect ensemble!

Thank you dear @Helena7! Your Savana Dance in pink is srtunning on you and your travel pictures made me smile in delight at all your wonderful adventures and beautiful scarves.

Wonderful zoo pic and the perfect scarf for the day @Redbirdhermes!

How perfect is this post @bunnycat? And brilliant knot for your sweet sunflower moussie, too!

Beautiful @HermesEchidna-- both scarf and photo!
Thank you kindly, LKB and get well soon!

View attachment 6016187
View attachment 6016188

View attachment 6016189
View attachment 6016186
Hello twin!

Love this on you!!! It is so pretty, and the watch strap match seals the deal!!!!
Thank you! You were a big motivation for me to find it @hopiko!
Wishing you full and speedy healing. I believe ice cream is medicinal...
Dear LKBNOLA, hope you heal fast, arnica gel can speed up the recovery.😍
I love your new twilly. Please, share more pics when you can.
Beautiful treasures, LKB, and wishing you and your arm a speedy healing...
Love your new Funny Ice Cream! It was a toss up for me between this colorway and the black. Feel better soon!!!
Hope you are feeling better soon, @LKBNOLA .
This is a beautiful twilly on your gorgeous bag. I hope your arm heals quickly and can’t wait to see the other things.
Thank you :heart: I hope you feel better soon! Perhaps some Vitamin H will help with the healing process? 🍊
Thank you @violetkool, @Helena7, @bunnycat, @Ashanti_Rose, @Redbirdhermes, @Living.la.vida.fifi, @Maedi and @MrsMSN-- ice cream, arnica gel, Vitamin H and all your good wishes sure are hastening my healing. :heart: The most frustrating part is not being able to tie those new scarves!

A tiny Least Chipmunk
View attachment 6015908

View attachment 6015909

View attachment 6015911

View attachment 6016150
Gorgeous Cesar Kleberg and wishing you safe travels @Redbirdhermes!
Since I missed ingenuity week here is my most versatile scarf with my favorite gadget:
Le legende des arbres can be worn like two completely different scarfs on the teal side or the blue/grey side. View attachment 6016170View attachment 6016171
Some of my scarf rings were taken off a discarded climbing harness
View attachment 6016172
Really great cw of this beautiful design @Jacq1. And what a cool repurposing of a climbing harness!

View attachment 6016187
View attachment 6016188

View attachment 6016189
View attachment 6016186
This is so beautiful @Cookiefiend-- and how fun to see those designs in the Mothership! I am inspired to try the tiny mors with a 90 like this... 🙏
Traveled to the studio and spied with my little eyes many elements on this En Studio 70: Keyboard, Mic, Guitars, Headphones, Cords and Plugs…
Very very cool scarf-theme post @JavaJo.
View attachment 6016607
View attachment 6016608

View attachment 6016610

View attachment 6016654

View attachment 6016609

View attachment 6016615

View attachment 6016613

View attachment 6016614

View attachment 6016611

View attachment 6016612
View attachment 6016678

View attachment 6016679
These are all so great and perfectly related to your wonderful photos @Living.la.vida.fifi-- both your Versailles and Promenade de Paris photos are fabulous and what a cool scarf-cruise connection to have stayed in the converted liner-to-hotel!!!
Good morning!

View attachment 6016706
View attachment 6016707
View attachment 6016708
Sotd
View attachment 6016709

I swear two humpback whales had just surfaced and disappeared again the second before this photo was taken. I was way too exited to remember to film and just yelling She Blows!
Wish you a blessed Day!
Continued good wishes for your father's ongoing recovery @HermesEchidna. It is disappointing to cancel anticipated travel but first one must deal with the curve balls life pitches at us... :heart: Beautiful scarves and associations, both!
Yesterday evening in Belgium, I spied with my little eye a very delicious cocktail and a very lovey international scarfie across the table, wearing her signature CSGM 😍 any guesses as tho who she might be?

View attachment 6016736

(Yes that is right. The lovely @Jereni is hanging out in Brussels and I got to meet her 😊)
How fabulous! There's nothing more fun than a scarf meetup! Have fun together @redheaddem and @Jereni-- I am sure you were the most stylish ladies with your cocktails...and thank you for the good wishes and Bolide/twilly compliment!

Good morning everyone! I have managed to drape a triangle around my neck today (we are hovering at a cool 68 F this morning) as I head to a chilly library for a day of work. Thank you all for the good wishes. Hoping to be -- oh, I don't know, swinging a racket or a baseball bat or something equally active by the weekend! :lol: :tup: :rolleyes:
Cheval Vague, Gianpaolo Pagni
Cheval Vague GT .jpg
Tied with my new Noeud de Hermès Scarf Ring-- a bit heavy for the ends of things, but so pretty!
Noeud de H scarf 90 ring _ Hermès USA.jpeg

Last edited:
Good morning everyone! I have managed to drape a triangle around my neck today (we are hovering at a cool 68 F this morning) as I head to a chilly library for a day of work. Thank you all for the good wishes. Hoping to be -- oh, I don't know, swinging a racket or a baseball bat or something equally active by the weekend! :lol: :tup: :rolleyes:
View attachment 6016808
A nice and sporty look!

Love the scarf too!

I don't know how I missed your post @Jereni! I am :lol: about you having just bought it in the future. I was carrying that bag while in the store so imagine! Resistance was futile, though I love it anyway. I had bought @bunnycat's black one "in the future" myself, but I ended up with this one and Precious Paradise in black so have both colors covered! Looks like you are having fun in Brussels!

Love the scarf too!

Thank you kindly Jereni!

Yesterday evening in Belgium, I spied with my little eye a very delicious cocktail and a very lovey international scarfie across the table, wearing her signature CSGM 😍 any guesses as tho who she might be?

View attachment 6016736

(Yes that is right. The lovely @Jereni is hanging out in Brussels and I got to meet her 😊)
What a great surprise "meet up"!

View attachment 6016808
Tied with my new Noeud de Hermès Scarf Ring-- a bit heavy for the ends of things, but so pretty!
View attachment 6016816
Loving this Cheval Vague on you! They did some really great colorways of this scarf.