Scarves Scarf of The Day 2024 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Many thanks to @AnnaE for leading us on a marvelous and educational week learning about horses and Hermès scarves. Welcome to @Living.la.vida.fifi to H Week and thank you for your beautiful and delightful introduction.

I'm crossing over themes this week with my oldest Hermès scarf, the 1948 Chevaux de Cirque by Hugo Grygkar.

View attachment 6003759

This scarf with its working horses evokes memories of a school field trip to the circus as a young child. The horses trotting around and around the ring with their bells jingling and their ostrich plumes bouncing are pictured on the scarf.

Chevaux de Cirque by Hugo Grygkar is my scarf of the day.

View attachment 6003786
Seriously swooning here @Redbirdhermes, just beautiful!!! I’ve been spending some quality time viewing vintage scarves (from my Ban Island condo with an ever-so-handy handy dock :lol: ) and there’s a lot of gold in them thar hills and I find that challenging. I’m smitten with the colors in this Chevaux de Cirque!

I forget who encouraged me to go full-on bright yellow for the scarf to pair with my electric blue tunic, instead of sparing people’s eyes with a more muted yellow. In any case, I paired them yesterday and when I took off my jacket I caused quite a scene.View attachment 6004270
Absolutely love this, these colors in combination are just wonderful on you!!!

Many thanks to @AnnaE for last week’s equine education, and to @Living.la.vida.fifi for the always vibrant intro to the H’s; the scarves on site were fabulous!

I’m looking forward to catching up here later tomorrow. Few more scarf pics to stay on horse theme. I didn’t have the patience and just put things over my white shirt. Someone asked me to put all 3 cw’s of Space Derby so here it is. 😀🙌
Taking a walk now w Tyger Tyger (no horses) so here’s that, too. I bought orange and green TT and few years later found this on resale market.
Happy weekend 🌷🌷🌷🌷

Three cws of Space Derby! Magical, thank you for sharing these!

My SOTD this evening was off-topic: Carnaval des Oiseaux CSGM to attend a wonderful piano concert by Zhu Wang which was virtuosic… followed by wonderful cocktails and dinner View attachment 6003600

Gorgeous rich colors! As usual your jewelry pairings are amazing! That ring is so cool.

I don’t know what next week theme is and just in case I don’t have scarves that match it, I’m adding few more pics but the lighting isn’t great because it’s evening already. I didn’t realize that so many I have, have horses. I haven’t worn these in a long time and just pulling them out of boxes I realize how pretty they are. Thanks, ladies! I’ll start wearing them again.
Feux d’Artifice has fireworks jacquard print. I forgot how much I like that.
Hermes Story, Les Chevaux des Moghols, Robe Légère, Cavaliers du Caucase, Le Timbalier, Chase en Inde, Ballade en Berline, Springs, Paperoles, Fantaisies Indiennes

I’m so in awe of your collection! Love that H Story especially, I covet that one.

More Scarf Mail! Missed out on Tohu Bohu and I refuse to pay the egregious mark up on the secondary market for some of the cws. This yellow gav hits all the right notes until the universe manifests the infamous orange “Pavarotti” CSGM.
View attachment 6003747

Congrats on the find! So cute. Agreed these seem to hard to come by.

I received a much anticipated scarf yesterday, just in time for Equine week 😊 my first Bandana. I needed some time to figure out my favourite cw and finally decided on this magical silvery green version.

Very much inspired by a gorgeous mod shot by @lanit (I think?) and twins with @LKBNOLA and @Living.la.vida.fifi I believe.

Chorus stellarum bandana and its skeleton horse and rider in vert argile.

Happy sunday dear scarfies.

View attachment 6003749

So beautiful on you! Congratulations on adding this lovely to your collection!

some Hugo Grygkar's

Les Ponts de Paris

View attachment 6003923

Marine en Bois

View attachment 6003929

Vue du Carosse la Galere la Reale

View attachment 6003924

All very pretty - I especially love Les Ponts and the colors in it.

This is soooo pretty! I love these pastels and the dreamy beige.

Love all of these but especially the Parade en Fanfare, it is so glorious on you!

This is so cool! What a neat design.

Congrats on all of these! So lovely. I like the Quadrige design a lot.

Such a beautiful colorway!!! Omg congrats on this find. I hope we get to see mod shots!

Wow! Your collection of equestrian scarves is off the chain! Love that first K Oliver and the colors in it.

Three cws of Space Derby! Magical, thank you for sharing these!

Gorgeous rich colors! As usual your jewelry pairings are amazing! That ring is so cool.

I’m so in awe of your collection! Love that H Story especially, I covet that one.

Congrats on the find! So cute. Agreed these seem to hard to come by.

So beautiful on you! Congratulations on adding this lovely to your collection!

All very pretty - I especially love Les Ponts and the colors in it.
Thank you so very much, Jereni!

Thank you @xincinsin, @Awillow, @Maedi and @Croisette7 for your very kind remarks! I myself am packing for an extended stay on Ban Island. I cannot even apply to the Parole Board until well into the AW24 season! The guards have ensured the oars are well hidden and the boat is nowhere in sight...
Not really on theme today! Trying out the knot @bunnycat featured recently.

View attachment 6004488
You look great and so does the JL in this tie @GloWW0rM! Inspired to try it!

Some dreamy feathers for (yet another) rainy Monday in May. One of my earliest scarves influenced by TPF-- I loved this design but could not settle on which to hunt for until @MAGJES showed this one with its pretty turquoise border. Fortunately it came my way in great condition and has been a personal favorite ever since. Fun fact: this design was published in my birth year!
SOTD Plumes, by Henri de Linares
Plumes .jpg

Somehow my multi-quote lost these:

Happy Sunday, Scarflandia! I hope everyone is having a good weekend!
I wanted to share new new to me CSGM Beloved India by PHilip DHumas (trying to make it on theme!!) as worn to The Hours matinee at the Met Opera yesterday. I used to have this design in 90 (exactly the same CW) and rehomed it a while back as it didn’t work for me, but I am liking it very much in CSGM format! Have a great day, everyone!

View attachment 6003874

The coral-y red, taupe, and brown in this is just delightful! Looks dreamy with your lip color also.

Thank you everyone for the nice weekend wishes! We had such a fun family visit, especially with our older grandchildren and their friends. It's beyond their power to keep us young, but they do keep us current on "all the things," as they say. :lol: For a casual dinner out last night, I happened to be wearing the perfect cross-over scarf! I've admired this design for a very long time, and finally with a little inspiration from @Croisette7 and enablement from last week's posts I acquired a new-to-me piece by Hubert de Watrigant. This is my fourth design by this immensely talented artist. I hope you won't mind my sharing his website as well, which rewards viewing, in my opinion... http://www.hubertdewatrigant.com/fr/

SOYE- Chevaux Qataris CSGM
View attachment 6004254View attachment 6004261

And thank you @Living.la.vida.fifi -- I am always excited when you host, because I learn so much. Hot Stuff week is guranteed to be fun and interesting. I already see two designers whose work I don't know in your opening list! I am also excited because I have some new-ish H designer pieces to share this week as well. :biggrin:

Glorious shawl! It is so elegant on you.

Reactions: Ashanti_Rose
My collection is dominated by Honoré but I chose another H, François Houtin with a scarf at which I reach very often, the neutral I had to have in my life and a marvel of delicacy. Le jardin de Leïla CSGM, I love Mediterranean gardens and the rendering and artistry are exquisite!

I would very much like to visit Leïla's gardens. http://empiredesign.blogspot.com/2009/07/of-far-away-places-tunisia-hammamet.html

Le Jardin de Leïla.jpeg