Scarves Scarf of The Day 2023- Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another green monkey today, this time on the black colorway of Aux Pays des Epices.

View attachment 5789435View attachment 5789434
What a lovely necklace @Redbirdhermes, and so complementary to this favorite AF design!

Thanks @Agrume. Loving this week's theme, great AF eye candy.

Love at first sight upon seeing this cw on display in the window of a London boutique,
View attachment 5789520

View attachment 5789522

Cavaliers, my most worn scarf.
View attachment 5789525

View attachment 5789528

An homage to explorers, nomads, and archaeologists, this scarf celebrates Afghan art.
View attachment 5789529

View attachment 5789530

Glorious Rencontre Oceane
View attachment 5789542

View attachment 5789544
Such a beautiful array of Annie Faivre designs, @orchard, and I see why you succumbed immediately to that cw of Epices! I love the warm red/pink colors that you gravitate toward.

So pretty, MsMarzipan!
Thank you kindly @Agrume!

Hello Annie Fans!
Here is my favorite Annie F. Scarf:
Reve de Corail. Have a wonderful day!
View attachment 5789645View attachment 5789644
@Ladybaga it looks fantastic on you - just the right colors, and it brings out your beautiful smile!

It's way too warm today for cashmeres so sharing this old shot of Peuple du Vent which does have a little monkey in it, of the 'organ grinder' type.

View attachment 5789723

View attachment 5789724
Love!!

Well, that explains it! MaiTai is a bit of a legend ;)
She sure is! I've learned so much from her.

The snorkeling monkey on my colorway of Chemins de Corail is pretty hard to see. In any case I wore L’Intrus today in honor of the leucistic robin, who - to my great delight - has decided to nest in the hedge directly outside the bedroom! I took this photo in front of the other hedge so I wouldn’t bother her. I can’t wait until the lilies I planted last year and captured in this shot bloom - they have grown so tall!

View attachment 5789816

View attachment 5789817
What exciting news about the leucistic robin! I hope you'll keep us updated. Lilies, too. Meanwhile, thank you for sharing your I'Intrus; my fave cw.

SOTD was Hermès on the beach. Xincinsin showed us already some of the monkeys on this scarf. Worn with a coral bracelet, inspired by the lovely Corail scarves we saw this week.

View attachment 5789818View attachment 5789819
Your coral bracelet is TDF and the perfect companion to this scarf!

Hi there. I happened to be at a monkey exhibition today (true story) and found these two H models. Red shanked duc and colobus monkey.

I am warming up to wanting the Hermes story scarf. I have abstained due to the iPhone in the motive, which I find misplaced, but there are so many great animals in there. Hmmm. Choises, choises. And which cw?? Please Give me your best advice!
D322437F-4A1D-474C-ADC6-212400B9405F.jpeg

Woefully behind once again, and I do not have an hour to torture everyone with a mega multi quote:-s

But I have been adoring everyone’s monkey hunts, and side quests for apes and lynxes (lynxi?) and green lippies!

Yesterday I donned a pareo I got a thousand years ago. It has no title and I could find no signature but it has such an AF vibe. Inspired by everyone’s monkey shots I went searching, and confirmed my thinking this has to be a Faivre!
68960440-9262-4D57-A75F-76F7D9AD870A.jpeg6BFDFA75-4D4B-4176-B5AE-66D1B27CD392.jpeg5D6B1E63-2207-4867-92B0-832EE388F181.jpeg

Hi there. I happened to be at a monkey exhibition today (true story) and found these two H models. Red shanked duc and colobus monkey.

I am warming up to wanting the Hermes story scarf. I have abstained due to the iPhone in the motive, which I find misplaced, but there are so many great animals in there. Hmmm. Choises, choises. And which cw?? Please Give me your best advice!
View attachment 5790274
I have the Hermes story in that blue CW you have shown in the top left corner. It's a good CW for me. It's really up to you as to the 'best' colorway for you. There is the colorway with the brown background that has mostly navy animals that loads of TPFers went wild over. It was too dark on me. I found the white background one too muted for me. The medium blue was 'just right'...LOL :smile: There is also a black one, red one, light pink and light blue. If you look through the Spring/Summer 2022 thread, you can find lots of pics.

I LOVE your RdC! I remember that colorway and kept debating between yours and my red one. This is one of those times that I wish I had also bought your version. Looks lovely on you, and I love how you tied it! Instant jewelry!
thank you, Ladybaga! And you are right, many H scarves can replace jewellery. I wear my necklaces much less frequently than before I discovered scarves, not that I have so many (necklaces).

SotD is my new Faubourg Tropical gavroche worn in the only way I can keep a scarf safe from my very slobbery baby :lol:
View attachment 5790065
great way to wear this, labelo!
My collection is sorely lacking in Annie Faivre, but thanks to the many great shares this week, I know that I have a few monkeys! SOTD is on theme (thanks to @HermesEchidna for the prompt) with Animopolis, which features many monkeys of different types, and of course the regal Kong (jonesing for his cup of joe, like the rest of us!). Tied in a scarf necklace knot, inspired by @MsMarzipan, and others. Twins with many of you.

It’s been a really fun week, thanks to our host @Agrume, resident and guest monkey identification experts, and to all who have shared. I had no idea there were so many monkeys on H scarves!

View attachment 5790067
spiffing look, Lellabelle!
good morning primate gents and ladies!
TGIF - Too Good In Faivre - and, again demonstration a slight tendency to overshop in the orange and purple departement, I wear as sotd Jardin a Sintra, where there are loads of monkeys as many of you have shared photos of during the week.
Have a lovely day all of you!

View attachment 5790101

View attachment 5790274
vibrant orange Sintra, HE! and thank you for more monkeys! I am afraid I cannot help you with the choice of a cw for this one. From pictures, I always liked the brown one.
Japanese baboon to end the week. I'll think about the attitude of this one to encourage myself today...View attachment 5790131
View attachment 5790130View attachment 5790132
Just wonderful, Coco! The little fellow seems to enjoy himself.
So pretty with your corail bracelet, Agrume!

Thank you Jereni ... yes, I do.

Many thanks, dear Maedi!
Thank you, Croisette!
My new to me Early America, in pristine condition.
Apologies for this terrible pic ! Clumsy me !

View attachment 5790203
such fresh colours!
My SOTD is my beloved Zenobie, Reine de Palmyre CSGM. I missed this (was not collecting CSGMs at the time it came out in any event) and was overjoyed last year to find a new one from a trusted reseller with tags, box and all for an extremely fair price. I am having a running argument with DH as to whether this is technically a "blue" shawl. We have called a truce and agree that it is "blue-adjacent"!!! :lol: Paired here with raspberry pink to illustrate the point! And in an adorably self-referential move, the little monkey is carving Annie Faivre's signature inside the signet ring. See what she did there?
View attachment 5789983
View attachment 5789984
very beautiful, LKBNOLA, and the detail of the little ring is a phantastic find!
There are a pair of monkeys atop Rendez-vous Galant, making it three days in a row for me to be wearing green monkeys.

View attachment 5790253View attachment 5790252
great contrast hem, RBH!
I’m theme-adjacent today… Sous le Charme D’Orphee has lots of animals but apparently no monkeys. Including a pic of the leopard instead.

View attachment 5790261

View attachment 5790262
beautiful scarf in beautiful colours, Jereni!
What a lovely necklace @Redbirdhermes, and so complementary to this favorite AF design!

Such a beautiful array of Annie Faivre designs, @orchard, and I see why you succumbed immediately to that cw of Epices! I love the warm red/pink colors that you gravitate toward.

Thank you kindly @Agrume!

@Ladybaga it looks fantastic on you - just the right colors, and it brings out your beautiful smile!

Love!!

She sure is! I've learned so much from her.

What exciting news about the leucistic robin! I hope you'll keep us updated. Lilies, too. Meanwhile, thank you for sharing your I'Intrus; my fave cw.

Your coral bracelet is TDF and the perfect companion to this scarf!
Thank you, MsMarzipan!
Woefully behind once again, and I do not have an hour to torture everyone with a mega multi quote:-s

But I have been adoring everyone’s monkey hunts, and side quests for apes and lynxes (lynxi?) and green lippies!

Yesterday I donned a pareo I got a thousand years ago. It has no title and I could find no signature but it has such an AF vibe. Inspired by everyone’s monkey shots I went searching, and confirmed my thinking this has to be a Faivre!
View attachment 5790281View attachment 5790282View attachment 5790283
what a find, thank you, Snausages!
Hi,

Today's same but different with Ferronnerie ☀️
View attachment 5790287
View attachment 5790288
great look, Charly!

Hermes Story.. to enable @HermesEchidna :yahoo: I had to have this one because it has 3 different primates on it, none very well hidden, but that's okay! Originally I picked up the pink one because I was going to frame and hang it then ooops I love wearing it too much. Then I decided I needed the black one too, and am definitely open to a third.

Here's to the douc langur, ring-tailed lemur, and beautiful little marmoset which in French is oustiti .. a name I have always loved the sound of. And then to learn it's what French say instead of 'cheese' when posing for a photo. You cannot *not* smile when saying "oustiti."

Incidentally, there are also little monkeys called "titi monkey" that live in South America. They form such close pair bonds that couples sitting together twine their tails tightly together like corkscrews. Primatologists have studied them to learn more about monogamy and pair bonding and found they show physiological evidence of depression when separated from their partner. Sad, but so sweet.

Story-Black.jpg

Story-Pink.jpg

Story-CommonMarmoset.jpg

Hermes Story.. to enable @HermesEchidna :yahoo: I had to have this one because it has 3 different primates on it, none very well hidden, but that's okay! Originally I picked up the pink one because I was going to frame and hang it then ooops I love wearing it too much. Then I decided I needed the black one too, and am definitely open to a third.

Here's to the douc langur, ring-tailed lemur, and beautiful little marmoset which in French is oustiti .. a name I have always loved the sound of. And then to learn it's what French say instead of 'cheese' when posing for a photo. You cannot *not* smile when saying "oustiti."

Incidentally, there are also little monkeys called "titi monkey" that live in South America. They form such close pair bonds that couples sitting together twine their tails tightly together like corkscrews. Primatologists have studied them to learn more about monogamy and pair bonding and found they show physiological evidence of depression when separated from their partner. Sad, but so sweet.

View attachment 5790340

View attachment 5790341

View attachment 5790342
For further enabling, I am twins on the black and have another as well. @EtsyBoss, I love your primate "glosses" on our scarves. Did you know that your pink colorway is the exact base/border as the pink nacre Lanternes Ballons & Cockardes? It is amazing how the other colors can change how the same colors "read" in a design...For @HermesEchidna-- I was a late convert to this one but was lured to the black cw by @laurenad and am so happy I succumbed. Sorry for the color nerding!
Hermes Story 09- rose nacre/bleu/beige
Lanternes, Ballons 07 - beige/rose nacre/bordeaux

Fantastic on the yellow top @Snausages and good monkey tracking!

Reactions: Snausages
Hi,

View attachment 5790287
View attachment 5790288
You do the classics so well @CharlyParis - just goes to show you the classics truly are timeless
thank you, Ladybaga! And you are right, many H scarves can replace jewellery. I wear my necklaces much less frequently than before I discovered scarves, not that I have so many (necklaces).

great way to wear this, labelo!

spiffing look, Lellabelle!

vibrant orange Sintra, HE! and thank you for more monkeys! I am afraid I cannot help you with the choice of a cw for this one. From pictures, I always liked the brown one.

Just wonderful, Coco! The little fellow seems to enjoy himself.

Thank you, Croisette!

such fresh colours!

very beautiful, LKBNOLA, and the detail of the little ring is a phantastic find!

great contrast hem, RBH!

beautiful scarf in beautiful colours, Jereni!

Thank you, MsMarzipan!

what a find, thank you, Snausages!

great look, Charly!
TY @Agrume - this cam early in my collecting days and I remember calling my SA to ask if H made cottons and if they had machine stitched hems :biggrin:

View attachment 5790340

View attachment 5790341

View attachment 5790342
@EtsyBoss these are both gorgeous! I’m a fan of lemurs and hung on to my Au Coeur de La Vie for a long time simply for that
Fantastic on the yellow top @Snausages and good monkey tracking!
TY @LKBNOLA - I’ve been on a yellow kick for a couple of weeks

• Love
Reactions: EtsyBoss and Agrume
Hello Annie Fans!
Here is my favorite Annie F. Scarf:
Reve de Corail. Have a wonderful day!
View attachment 5789645View attachment 5789644

I love the association of the coral-red with the white! It looks so fresh and elegant on you!

It's way too warm today for cashmeres so sharing this old shot of Peuple du Vent which does have a little monkey in it, of the 'organ grinder' type.

View attachment 5789723

View attachment 5789724
I love this blue!
The snorkeling monkey on my colorway of Chemins de Corail is pretty hard to see. In any case I wore L’Intrus today in honor of the leucistic robin, who - to my great delight - has decided to nest in the hedge directly outside the bedroom! I took this photo in front of the other hedge so I wouldn’t bother her. I can’t wait until the lilies I planted last year and captured in this shot bloom - they have grown so tall!

View attachment 5789816

View attachment 5789817
I remember this scarf, it is gorgeous! And your garden is such a wonderful place!

SOTD was Hermès on the beach. Xincinsin showed us already some of the monkeys on this scarf. Worn with a coral bracelet, inspired by the lovely Corail scarves we saw this week.

View attachment 5789818View attachment 5789819

I have never seen this color way before, it is really understated and beautiful!

SotD is my new Faubourg Tropical gavroche worn in the only way I can keep a scarf safe from my very slobbery baby :lol:
View attachment 5790065

I love this design and it looks so fresh and summery on you! I too love wearing gavroches in my hair. Perfect for summer...or babies lol...

My collection is sorely lacking in Annie Faivre, but thanks to the many great shares this week, I know that I have a few monkeys! SOTD is on theme (thanks to @HermesEchidna for the prompt) with Animopolis, which features many monkeys of different types, and of course the regal Kong (jonesing for his cup of joe, like the rest of us!). Tied in a scarf necklace knot, inspired by @MsMarzipan, and others. Twins with many of you.

It’s been a really fun week, thanks to our host @Agrume, resident and guest monkey identification experts, and to all who have shared. I had no idea there were so many monkeys on H scarves!

View attachment 5790067
Ooh love these colors!
good morning primate gents and ladies!
TGIF - Too Good In Faivre - and, again demonstration a slight tendency to overshop in the orange and purple departement, I wear as sotd Jardin a Sintra, where there are loads of monkeys as many of you have shared photos of during the week.
Have a lovely day all of you!

View attachment 5790101

This is really stunning, I love yellow and purple together. Love!
Japanese baboon to end the week. I'll think about the attitude of this one to encourage myself today...View attachment 5790131
View attachment 5790130View attachment 5790132

Wonderful design, and I love how it looks with your amazing jacket!
My new to me Early America, in pristine condition.
Apologies for this terrible pic ! Clumsy me !

View attachment 5790203
Stunnin!
My SOTD is my beloved Zenobie, Reine de Palmyre CSGM. I missed this (was not collecting CSGMs at the time it came out in any event) and was overjoyed last year to find a new one from a trusted reseller with tags, box and all for an extremely fair price. I am having a running argument with DH as to whether this is technically a "blue" shawl. We have called a truce and agree that it is "blue-adjacent"!!! :lol: Paired here with raspberry pink to illustrate the point! And in an adorably self-referential move, the little monkey is carving Annie Faivre's signature inside the signet ring. See what she did there?
View attachment 5789983
View attachment 5789984

That scarf is amazing but so is your jacket! What a lovely pink! Both go very well together.
There are a pair of monkeys atop Rendez-vous Galant, making it three days in a row for me to be wearing green monkeys.

View attachment 5790253View attachment 5790252
Those monkeys are so cute. I love the pink hem on your scarf, gorgous!
I’m theme-adjacent today… Sous le Charme D’Orphee has lots of animals but apparently no monkeys. Including a pic of the leopard instead.

View attachment 5790261

View attachment 5790262

This scarf is so versatile! it really suits you!

View attachment 5790274

I do not own hermes story either, it as a lovely scarf ;)

So summery and fresh, love it!
Hi,

View attachment 5790287
View attachment 5790288

I love how you wear more classic styles in such a modern way! This is very inspirational, thank you for sharing!

View attachment 5790340

View attachment 5790341

View attachment 5790342

Both are stunning, but the black one is very special imo, really gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies.