Scarves Scarf of The Day 2023- Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOTD was Hermès on the beach. Xincinsin showed us already some of the monkeys on this scarf. Worn with a coral bracelet, inspired by the lovely Corail scarves we saw this week.

View attachment 5789818View attachment 5789819
So pretty with your corail bracelet, Agrume!
Oh amazing! Hope you have fun!

Definitely great stuff for the fun factor! Thank you for the info.

I will confess I did a double take and had to zoom in on my phone. I was like, ‘what the…’

Love this tie/knot!

Oh, beautiful. This is an epic piece.
Thank you Jereni ... yes, I do.
Beautiful scarf and beautiful photo with the wind in your hair and palm trees.
Many thanks, dear Maedi!

good morning primate gents and ladies!
TGIF - Too Good In Faivre - and, again demonstration a slight tendency to overshop in the orange and purple departement, I wear as sotd Jardin a Sintra, where there are loads of monkeys as many of you have shared photos of during the week.
Have a lovely day all of you!

View attachment 5790101

Gorgeous Jardin a Sintra, paired beautifully with your brooch. Orange and purple are your colours.

Gorgeous look and your pendant could not be more perfect! I love this cw on you @Redbirdhermes!

So pretty @MsMarzipan-- I am so so sorry that Mai Tai stopped selling her lovely scarf rings and other accessories...

Fabulous idea and very cute-- well executed and I am sure it was so very successful @Coco2606.

Just glorious @orchard-- your pink Cavaliers inspired my blue which is also a go to scarf for me! Your collection is sooooo beautiful and inspirational. :flowers:

:lol: @Agrume-- it was a little "event" to thank the fundraisers and others in the community! Normally my dogs are lucky if I have remembered to comb my hair... And @CharlyParis-- thank you so much. It is a beautiful design and I am lucky to have this surteint as well as a silk twill-- both in serenely lovely colorways.

This is *fabulous* on you @Ladybaga -- and I absolutely adore the red coral on white background. It just lights you up!

I am always delighted to be twins @Croisette7 :flowers: love this one so much. I am sure you inspired my choice!

Thank you so much @LKBNOLA.
Happy to be your sister with the blue cw.

Reactions: LKBNOLA
My SOTD is my beloved Zenobie, Reine de Palmyre CSGM. I missed this (was not collecting CSGMs at the time it came out in any event) and was overjoyed last year to find a new one from a trusted reseller with tags, box and all for an extremely fair price. I am having a running argument with DH as to whether this is technically a "blue" shawl. We have called a truce and agree that it is "blue-adjacent"!!! :lol: Paired here with raspberry pink to illustrate the point! And in an adorably self-referential move, the little monkey is carving Annie Faivre's signature inside the signet ring. See what she did there?
Zenobie .jpg
IMG_1859.jpg

A stunning pink with the camel.
Thank you @Maedi! I think it would also look nice with a neutral camo sweater I got inspired by you, actually!
good morning primate gents and ladies!
TGIF - Too Good In Faivre - and, again demonstration a slight tendency to overshop in the orange and purple departement, I wear as sotd Jardin a Sintra, where there are loads of monkeys as many of you have shared photos of during the week.
Have a lovely day all of you!

View attachment 5790101
I don't think I have seen this cw of Sintra @HermesEchidna-- it looks perfect with your blue top and brooch.
Japanese baboon to end the week. I'll think about the attitude of this one to encourage myself today...View attachment 5790131
View attachment 5790130View attachment 5790132
Well, your Japanese Baboon may have the right attitude, but you have the right scarf @Coco2606! This is lovely on you!
Thankfully, given the aging process, vibrant cws still suit me best!
I am surprised by how true this is too, @orchard! I have added many more brights to my collection in the last few years...
My new to me Early America, in pristine condition.
Apologies for this terrible pic ! Clumsy me !

View attachment 5790203
Beautiful colors @monteverdi! I absolutely love the green/blue/teal combination. What a nice scarf mail-- congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.