Scarves Scarf of The Day 2023- Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again I am popping on to share my actual SOTD-- we are having wind chill warnings galore here on Cape Cod Bay. I could not walk on the bay this morning for the ferocious gale that greeted me. And we had rolling white caps on our usually sedate beach! So I took a page from yesterday and paired my Three Graces CSGM with a sturdy textured sweater.
3 Graces.jpg
Then, the best thing that can happen to a Scarf Addict happened just after lunch: Scarf Mail! The light is not great-- all the storm shutters are closed up tight so I did what I could-- but could not resist sharing. Thanks to inspiration and enablement from our dear @Croisette7, I am delighted to welcome Jonques et Sampans to my growing fleet of silky ships. I can't wait to play with all the lovely pastels in this one-- and such a stunning border!
Jonques et Sampans .jpg

Once again I am popping on to share my actual SOTD-- we are having wind chill warnings galore here on Cape Cod Bay. I could not walk on the bay this morning for the ferocious gale that greeted me. And we had rolling white caps on our usually sedate beach! So I took a page from yesterday and paired my Three Graces CSGM with a sturdy textured sweater.
View attachment 5708434
Then, the best thing that can happen to a Scarf Addict happened just after lunch: Scarf Mail! The light is not great-- all the storm shutters are closed up tight so I did what I could-- but could not resist sharing. Thanks to inspiration and enablement from our dear @Croisette7, I am delighted to welcome Jonques et Sampans to my growing fleet of silky ships. I can't wait to play with all the lovely pastels in this one-- and such a stunning border!
View attachment 5708440
Congratulations on this beauty! That was a fast delivery.

Reactions: Maedi
Reactions: Cookiefiend
  • Thanks
Reactions: Redbirdhermes
My go-to scarf pairing is to wear a scarf that pulls out a color in what I’m wearing. Here’s L’Intrus with some gray feathers, worn on a gray shirt.

View attachment 5708397
Your birds scarf is such a pretty one and I *love* the yellow grey combo. You're right, it definitely brings out the rich textures of all those feathers. Birds! Birds! Birds! Your little snuggler curled up behind you is adorable!

View attachment 5708434
View attachment 5708440
Congratulations LKB! The border on your newest silk is FIRE! Here's to it scaring that wind chill away.... ;)

ITA!!!! This is a lovely group of fans.

@Cookiefiend, @Redbirdhermes, @LKBNOLA, @xincinsin thank you so much for sharing/guidance. I VERY VERY carefully tied the La Danse here as my offering. :biggrin: I wear scarves primarily as a way to add some polish/color/interest to my usual uniform of extremely basic tees and sweaters. This colorway fits my color palette to a T (pun intended) and is so wearable... it's the classic "practical vs passion" debate as the Tea for Two, perhaps in black/red colorway, really wows me. Maybe I just need to make peace with having both... but as this is my first ever silk scarf ever, it's a big plunge. If only I knew all the future Jonathan Burtons that may come out...

View attachment 5708324View attachment 5708325
La Danse des Chevaux looks amazing on you! I love its abstract elegance.

What a fantastic colorway! A++ on the yellow sweater pairing!

Bravo!

They are all so gorgeous on you.
Thank you!!
That's a pretty darn reliable go-to strategy @Teaforparrots! Th more I see of the L'Intrus on you the more I love it. I may have to add another cw of this one-- I do love the design so much...

Sooooooooo very beautiful :girlsigh: @Cookeifiend and that is the perfect association...

What a beautiful cw of this @mktlim -- thank you for adding some weight to the scale of our "persuasion" to @lalame! She has some very convincing sisters on the thread already!

I am cracking up @MAGJES-- mostly because I would often love for you to send me items from your wardrobe! Thank you!
Thank you so much... I think I might be in trouble with the 100's - it's just perfect.
(also dangerous - for so long I have resisted the CSGMs, but now I 'get' it :shocked:)
Lovely!
View attachment 5708434
View attachment 5708440
Oooooo! Congratulations and stay warm!
Yummy !(both for scarf, outfit and hot choc)
mmmmmmmmm!
(thank you!)
You look warm and cozy ... and thank you for the hot chocolate, it‘s cold and stormy here today.
Oooh - stay warm Croisette!!
<clinking our hot chocolate mugs together :heart:)
Wowza! What a fabulous colorway! I've not seen this one. Definitely very creamy and chocolatey!!

Another beauty! I like this dark hem with the gris chine.

I have the white one with the green hem.
Thank you - it's truly gorgeous!
(it's cw 14, Caramel/Noir/Creme :love:)

Status
Not open for further replies.