Scarves Scarf of the Day 2022 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavaliers du Caucase inspired by @arabesques, Grand Prix, Grand Théâtre and GM Mythiques Phoenix by @lanit and Jaguar Quetzal by @papertiger. There are many more inspirations and I sm always grateful for pictures since my nearest boutique is four hours away and I have made mistakes with remote purchases.

View attachment 5583830

View attachment 5583831

View attachment 5583832

View attachment 5583833

View attachment 5583834
All so very pretty, Maedi ... and twins on the Theatre and Phoenix CSGM ... well done!

Reactions: Maedi
I think it was @xincinsin or @Agrume who posted the beautiful Winter Walk in a serene gray - I was stunned. It is so beautiful.
View attachment 5583807
Finishing the week with a moussie that a very sweet Scarfie found and thought I might like it - she drove 90 miles one way to get it for me :faint:
Every single time I wear it, I think of our sweet @Joannadyne :hugs:
View attachment 5583806
There are other Scarfies who have inspired me, and I’m sorry I didn’t get to you all - but know I think of you and always will. ❤️
That KANTHA is a dream!

• Love
Reactions: Cookiefiend
Go for the orange!! It is so beautiful. And thank you for the hair compliment! I can’t tell you how many times fellow women in my profession have advised me to cut it to be taken more “seriously.” But I’m an Amy March acolyte through and through and will never pull a Jo! Long hair for life!
That’s so funny. “Jo, your one beauty.” Hear, hear! To long hair! One of my favorite books ever. As for CS, I do love the orange but want to hope to see the green first. Someone on the AW 22 thread modeled it and it was really pretty.

Last edited:
Cavaliers du Caucase inspired by @arabesques, Grand Prix, Grand Théâtre and GM Mythiques Phoenix by @lanit and Jaguar Quetzal by @papertiger. There are many more inspirations and I sm always grateful for pictures since my nearest boutique is four hours away and I have made mistakes with remote purchases.

View attachment 5583830

View attachment 5583831

View attachment 5583832

View attachment 5583833

View attachment 5583834
All absolutely faaab, Maedi! :faint: That Cavaliers is spectacular (more :faint:). All of these cws suit you so well. And I do know about making choices online and not able to see and try on IRL.

Last edited:
I have been lurking and occasionally posting on here for quite a few years now. So lots of you lovely scarfies have inspired me - too many to mention by name. But the person who introduced me to Hermès scarves was MaiTai. Long ago, I was searching for scarf rings so that I could improve how I wore my small collection of cheap scarves. I saw her wonderful modelling photos with her amazing Hermès collection and fell in love!

I had a look on the Hermès website, gasped at the prices, closed my eyes and jumped down the orange slope to….

Promenade du Platon! This is an old photo, but it was my first H scarf…

9E84C0EC-D137-431F-AE7C-85A2D8E4C3D5.jpeg

I have been lurking and occasionally posting on here for quite a few years now. So lots of you lovely scarfies have inspired me - too many to mention by name. But the person who introduced me to Hermès scarves was MaiTai. Long ago, I was searching for scarf rings so that I could improve how I wore my small collection of cheap scarves. I saw her wonderful modelling photos with her amazing Hermès collection and fell in love!

I had a look on the Hermès website, gasped at the prices, closed my eyes and jumped down the orange slope to….

View attachment 5583911
A very pretty first scarf and MaiTai's choices inspired me as well.

I have seen your informative blog, The Librain Retired, and I appreciate your scarf photos and insight into various designs. How nice that you have your first H scarf!

Thank you dear Bunny and thank you so much for a third week of hosting us. This has been such a lovely theme-- we get to go down memory lane while adding ever more to our Wish List. I have my first pareo and my Grand Prix maxi twilly slim as well as Amours inspired by you! So :flowers: :heart: from me for that as well as your general inspirational self!
I owed say glad to be of service to you (but I bet your wallet thinks otherwise...) :P

Oh, yes! @bunnycat was an inspiration for the acquisition of Grand Prix MTS!
View attachment 5583770

That's a beauty! Love it in these deep blues.

I think it was @xincinsin or @Agrume who posted the beautiful Winter Walk in a serene gray - I was stunned. It is so beautiful.
View attachment 5583807
Finishing the week with a moussie that a very sweet Scarfie found and thought I might like it - she drove 90 miles one way to get it for me :faint:
Every single time I wear it, I think of our sweet @Joannadyne :hugs:
View attachment 5583806
There are other Scarfies who have inspired me, and I’m sorry I didn’t get to you all - but know I think of you and always will. ❤️

These are stunning- as is your fantastic Kantha.

View attachment 5583830

View attachment 5583831

View attachment 5583832

View attachment 5583833

View attachment 5583834
You made beautiful choices for yourself. I too find this thread and the season thread very helpful when I am thinking about a scarf.

Thank you everyone for following along this week and helping get through this trying month. Tomorrow there will be a new theme, and I'll pass the SM torch onwards for August.

Status
Not open for further replies.