Scarves Scarf of the Day 2022 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scarf mail! I admire this design but had very little hope that this scarf would work out, because light blue is so horrid on me I won’t even wear a light blue skirt or pants. But I’m feeling like the scarf is working for me because of the combination of colors?

View attachment 5583191

View attachment 5583192
You look amazing. I think the wine reds, deeper burgundies, lavenders, and purples are in your color range, and the light blue acts to break up the darker colors to add interest. Besides, On a Summer Day is such a neat design.

We are looking at another hot day today, so I've dug out one of my favorite mousselines. Tapis Persans is also a favorite of one of our most faithful commentors. When I first began purchasing scarves, I figured I should purchase no more than one colorway of a particular design. @Julide takes the opposite view, and has collected all colorways of Tapis Persans, which was a huge surprise to me. If you like a design, you like a design. I soon learned that there was no need for a rule to limit myself on a beloved design. I have four Tapis Persans to date, thanks to such encouragement.

My SOTD is Tapis Persans mousseline CW09 in rouge/turquoise/vert pistache. Twins and sisters with many of you.

View attachment 5583024
I ADORE the green accents! :faint:
Scarf mail! I admire this design but had very little hope that this scarf would work out, because light blue is so horrid on me I won’t even wear a light blue skirt or pants. But I’m feeling like the scarf is working for me because of the combination of colors?

View attachment 5583191

View attachment 5583192
I love this design… do I have one? No.
I love this cw… next year you might just be listed as my inspiration/enabler! ❤️❤️❤️
Nothing historically significant with this carré and it is not something from Mr. Peabody's WABAC Machinbe (anyone remember it?). Just Les Coupes, the most recent evilb*y Hrmes purchase, worn with my new Persols...trying to look summery in the triple digit heat...John in DFW

View attachment 5583240

View attachment 5583241

View attachment 5583242
Spectacular!
(and yes - I remember Mr Peabody and Sherman, and TWBM ❤️)

Reactions: Maedi
Oh that’s great! I’m dying for the cream and blue.
Ok ladies @LKBNOLA i am now lost on which scarf y’all are talking about haha. Is it the elusive au bout du monde that I can never seem to find at a retail or below price? Haha.
And @Teaforparrots it looks amazing on you! This is my future chosen colorway for this design ( can’t ever nab it) and it isn’t disappointing on you one bit! Please enjoy it because it totally works on you, if your wardrobe can utilize too. That is always a key too.
And to quote cookie you already are an enabler on here because I am buying kimonos times two because of you!!! Your color and another.

Ok ladies @LKBNOLA i am now lost on which scarf y’all are talking about haha. Is it the elusive au bout du monde that I can never seem to find at a retail or below price? Haha.
And @Teaforparrots it looks amazing on you! This is my future chosen colorway for this design ( can’t ever nab it) and it isn’t disappointing on you one bit! Please enjoy it because it totally works on you, if your wardrobe can utilize too. That is always a key too.
And to quote cookie you already are an enabler on here because I am buying kimonos times two because of you!!! Your color and another.
Yes it is au bout du Monde!! And yes, very hard to find at a good price!

Oo which color? There’s another brightly colored one I’m curious about!

Reactions: Nomad
We are looking at another hot day today, so I've dug out one of my favorite mousselines. Tapis Persans is also a favorite of one of our most faithful commentors. When I first began purchasing scarves, I figured I should purchase no more than one colorway of a particular design. @Julide takes the opposite view, and has collected all colorways of Tapis Persans, which was a huge surprise to me. If you like a design, you like a design. I soon learned that there was no need for a rule to limit myself on a beloved design. I have four Tapis Persans to date, thanks to such encouragement.

My SOTD is Tapis Persans mousseline CW09 in rouge/turquoise/vert pistache. Twins and sisters with many of you.

View attachment 5583024
these colors!
that pendant!
that smile!!

Status
Not open for further replies.