Scarves Scarf of the Day 2022 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rose. The queen of the garden.
View attachment 5403425
Roses have many meanings too.
Red roses = romance, love, beauty and courage. Yellow roses = friendship and joy. Orange roses = fascination and sensuality. Pink roses = appreciation and gratitude. And the white rose means innocence and purity.

The queen of my collection is La Rosee - my dark and stormy roses, the peach and pink, and the sweet gav.
View attachment 5403428
View attachment 5403426
View attachment 5403424
I was outside weeding this morning and was thinking about roses. I posted that gorgeous one on my post Sunday, and thought “That was Mother’s Day … I’m going to post my prides and joys for the last day of the week!”
These are my sweet boys ❤
Happy Mother’s Day!
View attachment 5403439

Thank you so much for this beautiful week!

That stormy changeant is GORGEOUS!!! :loveeyes: :faint:

I am hopelessly behind with the posts, but wanted to contribute a wee bit before the week is out. Here is dans un jardin Anglais changeant, and the tulip display at the front of our house right now. Fun fact, the red/yellow mixed tulips are all the same variety, a Darwin Hybrid named Gudoshnik. It has come back every year since we did the garden 4 years ago. The other tulip is a lily- flowering, Green Star.

IMG_1846.jpg
IMG_1841.jpgIMG_1843.jpg

Yesterday I wore Fleurs de Giverny. I love the flowers in it. And that water Lilly :love: . My 9th Hermes scarf which says it all. My first 12 I made no mistakes. Patting myself on the back for that ha. Made many mistakes after.
View attachment 5402484
Some archive of what I consider my true ‘floral’ scarves, and those with that one flower that just does it for me and grabbed me at hello. I‘ll thumbnail. I wish I could have participated more in this week. I love flowers.
Tresors d‘artiste
View attachment 5402488
into the Canadian wild
View attachment 5402489
View attachment 5402487View attachment 5402490
Au pays des oiseaux-fleurs
View attachment 5402493
jardin de leila
View attachment 5402494
peuple de vent
View attachment 5402496
a L’ombre des pivoines
View attachment 5402497
christine Henry does flowers so well. jardin de soie. I loved the gav so much I bought 4 cw’s! Maybe 5
View attachment 5402491View attachment 5402492
two twillies of Jardin anglais
View attachment 5402538
Such a fantastic floral collection! No mistakes here... and speaking of those, what do you consider them to be? All I have seen so far of your collection suits you so beautifully.

• Thanks
Reactions: Nomad
Yesterday I wore Fleurs de Giverny. I love the flowers in it. And that water Lilly :love: . My 9th Hermes scarf which says it all. My first 12 I made no mistakes. Patting myself on the back for that ha. Made many mistakes after.
View attachment 5402484
Some archive of what I consider my true ‘floral’ scarves, and those with that one flower that just does it for me and grabbed me at hello. I‘ll thumbnail. I wish I could have participated more in this week. I love flowers.
Tresors d‘artiste
View attachment 5402488
into the Canadian wild
View attachment 5402489
View attachment 5402493
jardin de leila
View attachment 5402494
peuple de vent
View attachment 5402496
a L’ombre des pivoines
View attachment 5402497
christine Henry does flowers so well. jardin de soie. I loved the gav so much I bought 4 cw’s! Maybe 5
View attachment 5402538
All of the scarves of this post are amazing, @Nomad, each one more gorgeous than the next, endlessly! You wear them with panache and they suit you beautifully. Congratulations and thank you for sharing so many wonders.

• Thanks
Reactions: Maedi and Nomad
I am hopelessly behind with the posts, but wanted to contribute a wee bit before the week is out. Here is dans un jardin Anglais changeant, and the tulip display at the front of our house right now. Fun fact, the red/yellow mixed tulips are all the same variety, a Darwin Hybrid named Gudoshnik. It has come back every year since we did the garden 4 years ago. The other tulip is a lily- flowering, Green Star.

View attachment 5403536
View attachment 5403537View attachment 5403541
Wow i will look for this repeat flowering Gudoshnik. Most tulips only flower for one season (for me) on the US west coast. I wonder if it needs a freeze. What part of the world are you in?

Twins or sisters with SOTD Eleftheria two ways; am braid for lunch with the boss and pm relaxed drape for some desk work before heading home. Elias Kafouros’ design includes “Mountainside houses, bell towers, ancient colonnades, bridges, and terraces flower at the heart of luxurious nature.”
yes! Thanks for posting. The pink was my top choice. It looks fantastic.
Cheval du Marwari with some flowers, some flowers on Parade de Leonhardi and Pique Fleuri. I love this week and it could keep going if it were for me.
i missed this one maedi. But I can still edit….I love every single one. The dip dye Marwari is amazing. One of my favorites is leonhardi! Can’t want to see you in it again. And pique is another favorite that I can’t zero in on a color still. I like so many of them, but would want to fill a color hole in collection with one. They all suit you so well.
In researching the flowers in Regina, I ended up coming back to the article recently referenced by @xincinsin. (The scarf photo is mine.)

"The new [scarf] shows a bouquet combining the rose of England, the thistle of Scotland, the shamrock of Ireland, the leek of Wales and France's fleur de lys."

View attachment 5402914

I'm wearing my red Regina today.

View attachment 5403201
I love red and pink and this looks so good against your color top.
Jardin à Sintra

View attachment 5403266

Flowers of South Africa

View attachment 5403274

CERES

View attachment 5403269

Giverny

View attachment 5403270

Pierres d‘Orient et Occident

View attachment 5403268
croisette this is such a stream of gorgeous colors of blooms. Wow. I can’t pick a favorite.
Good morning. Thank you all for a beautiful floral week and to @xincinsin for wonderful posts and hosting. I agree with @Maedi that I wish it could go on and on... I am posting new scarf mail that arrived yesterday-- just in the nick of time! Thanks to scarfie friends who helped me find this personal grail. The hibiscus flower has many many meanings and associations in tropical lore and across many Pacific and Asian cultures but to me it is a sentimental favorite as every single house I grew up in had at least one tall stand of hibiscus as a hedge or fence lining enclosures, patios or verandas. So I was very motivated to find Varangues by Dmitri Rybalchenko. This design actually depicts a scene from Mauritius (according to Carre de Paris' blog) but to me it is uncannily reminiscent of childhood. I also love that in flower lore the deep pink hibiscus symbolizes warmth and friendship so it is perfect for this TPF community!
View attachment 5403299
View attachment 5403300
congratulations on your grail. I didn’t recognize this design in these colors on your neck. Thanks for the full pic. It is so cool how it looks like paper cutouts on the edge in that ivory. And that blue is beautiful
So, I thought the butterfly pea flower would not have a symbolic meaning, but it appears to have some rather New Age associations: fertility, rebirth, resurrection and attachment to the divine :eek:
The journey from flower to colour changing drink.
And matching scarves :lol:
View attachment 5403363
View attachment 5403364
super creative!! Love the lumieres
The rose. The queen of the garden.
View attachment 5403425
Roses have many meanings too.
Red roses = romance, love, beauty and courage. Yellow roses = friendship and joy. Orange roses = fascination and sensuality. Pink roses = appreciation and gratitude. And the white rose means innocence and purity.

The queen of my collection is La Rosee - my dark and stormy roses, the peach and pink, and the sweet gav.
View attachment 5403428
View attachment 5403426
View attachment 5403424
I was outside weeding this morning and was thinking about roses. I posted that gorgeous one on my post Sunday, and thought “That was Mother’s Day … I’m going to post my prides and joys for the last day of the week!”
These are my sweet boys ❤
Happy Mother’s Day!
View attachment 5403439

Thank you so much for this beautiful week!
the Queen indeed in your stormy rosee. And love the boys!

View attachment 5403536
View attachment 5403537View attachment 5403541
gorgeous all around! Amazinf scarf and I just love tulips with all their color and green.
Such a fantastic floral collection! No mistakes here... and speaking of those, what do you consider them to be? All I have seen so far of your collection suits you so beautifully.
Awe thank you, that is super sweet :hugs:. Hmmm the ones that come to mind are a green peuple de vent, a green/brown changeant moussie, and I didn’t keep my green boucles last month. I posted a pic of it gently wrapped around me for a pic on here for St Pats day while I decided. So green is a problem for my complexion. And yellow gold can be a problem for me too.For example a cosmos and a Salzburg.

Last edited:
That tree is spectacular. And Index Bromeliaciae -what a beauty! Oh my. I love your sweater, too, a perfect color to pair with your newest floral acquisition. Speaking of acquisitions, here is my newest, thus becoming @LKBNOLA’s twin once more. Les Nouveaux Amoreaux de Paris. :hbeat:
View attachment 5402277How I managed to acquire this is quite a story, IMHO. I saw it on Buyma, but it was, predictably, overpriced. So I looked on US H.com and it indicated it was in stores only. I started putting in addresses - Boston, NYC, Chicago, and on. No luck. So I called H.com and the rep said it was sold out. Undeterred, I started trying California, and guess what? Palo Alto had one! So it pays to persevere. The SA at the store was lovely to me, too. I have always wanted this design but not the gav or the 90. When I saw @LKBNOLA model it recently, I fell in love with the bandana format. :drinkup:
It’s so pretty with your sweater!

• Thanks
Reactions: Karenska and Nomad
View attachment 5402484
Tresors d‘artiste
View attachment 5402488
into the Canadian wild
View attachment 5402489
View attachment 5402493
jardin de leila
View attachment 5402494
peuple de vent
View attachment 5402496
a L’ombre des pivoines
View attachment 5402497
View attachment 5402538
Wow! Gorgeous Nomad! Me too….I wish I had participated more with my flower scarves!

• Thanks
Reactions: Nomad
Au Pays des Oiseaux Fleurs. CSGM

View attachment 5403285

Fleurs d‘Opera

View attachment 5403280

View attachment 5403281

Fleurs de Lotus

View attachment 5403286

Roseraie

View attachment 5403283

View attachment 5403284

Cheval Fleuri mousseline
Au Pays des Oiseaux Fleurs CSGM Twins!
Jardin à Sintra

View attachment 5403266

Flowers of South Africa

View attachment 5403274

CERES

View attachment 5403269

Giverny

View attachment 5403270

Pierres d‘Orient et Occident

View attachment 5403268
Your Jardin a Sintra is gorgeous!

Good morning. Thank you all for a beautiful floral week and to @xincinsin for wonderful posts and hosting. I agree with @Maedi that I wish it could go on and on... I am posting new scarf mail that arrived yesterday-- just in the nick of time! Thanks to scarfie friends who helped me find this personal grail. The hibiscus flower has many many meanings and associations in tropical lore and across many Pacific and Asian cultures but to me it is a sentimental favorite as every single house I grew up in had at least one tall stand of hibiscus as a hedge or fence lining enclosures, patios or verandas. So I was very motivated to find Varangues by Dmitri Rybalchenko. This design actually depicts a scene from Mauritius (according to Carre de Paris' blog) but to me it is uncannily reminiscent of childhood. I also love that in flower lore the deep pink hibiscus symbolizes warmth and friendship so it is perfect for this TPF community!
View attachment 5403299
View attachment 5403300
What a treasure!

Status
Not open for further replies.