Scarves Scarf of the Day 2021 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Julide this is a scary week for me. I will come back now and share because this upcoming week will be crazy and I won't be around much (story of my life) but I want to be brave about it. I need to confront my multiples obsession head on, perhaps this will encourage me to part with some of the doubles/triples/quadruples I own. Thanks for hosting! & thank you @bunnycat for a beautiful leaping week last week!

Love this on you, so very classy Maedi!

Just wonderful, bunnycat!

Thank you!

So elegant Forever Orange!

Thank you Croisette!

SOTD is Les bains d’Hermès, with some serious jumping going on.
thank you, Bunnycat, for hosting :flowers: and all of you for delightful scarf candy !:hugs:

View attachment 5225588

View attachment 5225585View attachment 5225586View attachment 5225587

You are very welcome! And here's another I didn't think of! :tup: Great thinking!

I didn’t think of this one. Wonderful colorway!

Stunning paired with black!
Thank you MAGJES!

Thank you!

Beautiful color, and Ohmigoodness - that hem!

Love this Karenska! So happy to be your twin! :hugs:

❤❤❤

Gorgeous red! ❤

So many beautiful scarves, love those fun tennis shoes too!

Such a great pink! :dothewave:

This is a beautiful scarf!

So fun!

Thank you Cookie!

@turfnsurf - oh my gosh! I goofed, and I’m so sorry!
@xincinsin is correct, it’s Millefleurs de Mexique.
I really shouldn’t try to post when distracted! :lol:
View attachment 5225628

I love the turquoise and blue together!
with Couvertures CSGM this morning

View attachment 5225631

That pink with green- yes please!!! :love:
fouets et badines
with DVF wrap dress

View attachment 5225690

Beautiful, compact tie on this! :tup:

I have been waiting not so patiently for this week to come. Have you ever seen a design where you couldn’t decide which colour to buy? Or one design that got away? Or perhaps a scarf that spoke to you in some other way?

Seduced by silk: Multiples.

I may have been sided tracked once or twice ;)by a design that pulls me in. My first foray into H scarves ended in purchasing multiples of that design. Have you ever been drawn into a design that you “needed”:giggle:more than one? What compels you to buy more than one of the same design? Is there a design you wished you had bought more than one of? Some say there is no other scarves that feel like H scarves or maybe it is the designs or maybe the colours. Forgive my rambling, for me it is the design. Some just grab me and I am in:love: Thank you all for indulging me in one of my weaknesses when it comes to H: Multiples.

Here is a statistical:smartass:breakdown of my collection:
Exactly 60% of my 90’s collection is a multiple.
46.3% of my 140’s collection is multiple. This includes giant silks, mousseline and CSGM
As you can see by the data before you:PI am a little bit fond of multiples:amuse:

This week is going to be filled with scarf eye candy! Fellow scarifies be prepared, rest your eyes...btw did you know that green can be a soothing colour for the eye? Diamond graders usually have a green wall to relax their eyes on. So rest your eyes upon this lush greenery and enjoy this coming week!! :flowers:

View attachment 5225691View attachment 5225692
P.S. I will of course be back soon to share some of my multiples!:flowers:

P.P.S. Many thanks to @bunnycat for hosting a fabulous week!!:flowers:

Thank you for starting us out Julide! I can't wait to see your multiples! (And yes- that green is very magical and restful!)

@Julide this is a scary week for me. I will come back now and share because this upcoming week will be crazy and I won't be around much (story of my life) but I want to be brave about it. I need to confront my multiples obsession head on, perhaps this will encourage me to part with some of the doubles/triples/quadruples I own. Thanks for hosting! & thank you @bunnycat for a beautiful leaping week last week!

You are so welcome! Can't wait to see what mischief you have been up to!

I have been waiting not so patiently for this week to come. Have you ever seen a design where you couldn’t decide which colour to buy? Or one design that got away? Or perhaps a scarf that spoke to you in some other way?

I may have been sided tracked once or twice ;)by a design that pulls me in. My first foray into H scarves ended in purchasing multiples of that design. Have you ever been drawn into a design that you “needed”:giggle:more than one? What compels you to buy more than one of the same design? Is there a design you wished you had bought more than one of? Some say there is no other scarves that feel like H scarves or maybe it is the designs or maybe the colours. Forgive my rambling, for me it is the design. Some just grab me and I am in:love: Thank you all for indulging me in one of my weaknesses when it comes to H: Multiples.

46.3% of my 140’s collection is multiple. This includes giant silks, mousseline and CSGM
As you can see by the data before you:PI am a little bit fond of multiples:amuse:

This week is going to be filled with scarf eye candy! Fellow scarifies be prepared, rest your eyes...btw did you know that green can be a soothing colour for the eye? Diamond graders usually have a green wall to relax their eyes on. So rest your eyes upon this lush greenery and enjoy this coming week!! :flowers:

Can't wait to see the multiples!
And I love that green landscape! OMG that house under the creepers and vines!

A fun scarf, Agrume! But do never jump in your grachten!
Thank you, Croisette! And no, I will not try this (only skating on them).

Thank you so kindly, Kelly Star! Actually, the hem is a beautiful turquoise; throughout the scarf are bits of turquoise, and as @Redbirdhermes pointed out, one lone turquoise leaf. It’s so gorgeous, really. The licorice color is very interesting - charcoal or ‘light’ black but with a hint of brown. With the rusts and old rose colors, it’s a very warm scarf.
View attachment 5225612
it is a beautiful colorway, Karenska, congratulations!

I didn’t think of this one. Wonderful colorway!

Stunning paired with black!
So fun!
[/QUOTE]
Yes, indeed!!

with Couvertures CSGM this morning

View attachment 5225631
This pink and green on black... gorgeous!

Amazing, Julide, and thank you for introducing the new week!

You are very welcome! And here's another I didn't think of! :tup: Great thinking!
Thank you, Bunnycat!

Ok here we go. I think I got them all except for brides de gala love. Didn’t want to fuss with trying to refold to fit the heart shaped box. If anyone would like to see anything flat, happy to do so!
1. Animapolis
2. Della cavalleria double sided
3. Grand Prix du Faubourg
4. Wild Singapore
5. Under the waves
6. Tea time
7. Ex libris Les Parisiennes plus the original Les Parisiennes
8. Atlantis
9. Grand theatre nouveau
10. Parures de samourais

Attachments

• 34DCE3D0-E346-48A3-8CB1-8317BAF1972E.jpeg
    34DCE3D0-E346-48A3-8CB1-8317BAF1972E.jpeg
    462.9 KB · Views: 81
  • 7168E174-B3D3-4B76-9A55-909146E98CB0.jpeg
    7168E174-B3D3-4B76-9A55-909146E98CB0.jpeg
    300.6 KB · Views: 84
  • 443D5532-E318-4D8B-BE23-5BF7A63EA158.jpeg
    443D5532-E318-4D8B-BE23-5BF7A63EA158.jpeg
    363.5 KB · Views: 79
  • 7A39B74D-4EEE-4DAD-9B14-A8039D2BB747.jpeg
    7A39B74D-4EEE-4DAD-9B14-A8039D2BB747.jpeg
    315.1 KB · Views: 79
  • A1F5110B-CFED-4BB4-A776-64693F79A502.jpeg
    A1F5110B-CFED-4BB4-A776-64693F79A502.jpeg
    460 KB · Views: 77
  • 83BDC02C-4FBB-46C9-9258-0B742CD9BB81.jpeg
    83BDC02C-4FBB-46C9-9258-0B742CD9BB81.jpeg
    245.8 KB · Views: 78
  • 9D4F779E-8190-49E6-9C1C-14C5DBC3F42A.jpeg
    9D4F779E-8190-49E6-9C1C-14C5DBC3F42A.jpeg
    277.7 KB · Views: 78
  • 82007683-14A3-4EAF-922B-45904B3A4E2B.jpeg
    82007683-14A3-4EAF-922B-45904B3A4E2B.jpeg
    407.2 KB · Views: 82
  • 77AF246B-5AA0-46D4-B98C-38EF60E8A692.jpeg
    77AF246B-5AA0-46D4-B98C-38EF60E8A692.jpeg
    293 KB · Views: 83
  • 956FFE5E-625F-4E8B-AE71-07C377A68F5F.jpeg
    956FFE5E-625F-4E8B-AE71-07C377A68F5F.jpeg
    330.3 KB · Views: 83
Continued …
1. Plumes en fete x4 as a part of a group shot when my collection could fit on the bed lol
2. Jungle love love twillies
3. Tree of song twillies
4-6 la danse des amazones.

Just realized am missing space derby but may save that for end of week.
Looking forward to the other multiples this week.
@Julide what about cross format multiples? Such as the 90 and the 140cm versions?

Attachments

• C562CA6B-4B33-41F4-BE8B-5DA65A6B904C.jpeg
    C562CA6B-4B33-41F4-BE8B-5DA65A6B904C.jpeg
    364 KB · Views: 82
  • 746337C0-C849-4D64-A131-99CD6B2F78B7.jpeg
    746337C0-C849-4D64-A131-99CD6B2F78B7.jpeg
    251 KB · Views: 78
  • DE543D60-FEA2-48B0-BC7B-D240097DAD41.jpeg
    DE543D60-FEA2-48B0-BC7B-D240097DAD41.jpeg
    177.3 KB · Views: 71
  • 43A21CBE-8B18-48DF-904F-71B8EA10FC02.jpeg
    43A21CBE-8B18-48DF-904F-71B8EA10FC02.jpeg
    238.4 KB · Views: 73
  • 604E9239-3059-4CDB-85C6-6710166B6F0A.jpeg
    604E9239-3059-4CDB-85C6-6710166B6F0A.jpeg
    202.4 KB · Views: 75
  • FF952423-718C-4463-8111-8D3E330164E3.jpeg
    FF952423-718C-4463-8111-8D3E330164E3.jpeg
    253.8 KB · Views: 68
Ok here we go. I think I got them all except for brides de gala love. Didn’t want to fuss with trying to refold to fit the heart shaped box. If anyone would like to see anything flat, happy to do so!
1. Animapolis
4. Wild Singapore
5. Under the waves
6. Tea time
8. Atlantis
9. Grand theatre nouveau
10. Parures de samourais
Continued …
1. Plumes en fete x4 as a part of a group shot when my collection could fit on the bed lol
3. Tree of song twillies

@Julide what about cross format multiples? Such as the 90 and the 140cm versions?

Ok- that's not tooooo bad. :hugs: I thought you were stopping at the first post. Then saw the second..... :lol: I could point you to some threads with far more egregious examples of multiples! I think as long as you wear them, it is fine to have multiples. At some point, some of the multiples may cease to call your name, in which case you can easily re-home them. :smile: Bu you look lovely in them, and as long as they still make you happy, then keepers!

I have several for this week, and they are all 2 word Titles...Is there something psychological there going on???

We'll start with my true love in the cat scarves subset. It was love at first sight for the first colorway I saw so I bought it as soon s I saw it, but then could NOT get the purple colorway out of my head. For EIGHT months...couldn't get it out of my head. Couldn't bring myself to sell the first and get the other, so I called to a boutique to find one (only time I have gone through the trouble of ordering from a boutique over the phone) and still (happily) have 2 (and still search for a larger format that would suit my coloring...)

Jaguar Quetzal. Caramel/Rose colorway. This was the first one I got.

JQ3oct21.jpg

But then the purple one nagged me endlessly....The purple scarves were fantastic that season. Here with the same top because I was trying to decide which one to wear that day.. :lol:

JQ2oct21.jpg

And the purple on in a cowboy Bova knot.

JQoct21.jpg

2 wonderful fotos, Julide ... I love green with pink or purple silks!

This is such an amazing colorway of Couvertures et Tenues du Jour, one of my favorite designs! I have it in giant silk 140, so twins with you Croisette. It looks lovely on you!
Thank you Kelly twin!

This is so fabulous, and that blazer and its piping, are pretty remarkable too. Great match.
Thank you, Foxy!

Thank you Croisette!

Thank you MAGJES!

Thank you Cookie!

I love the turquoise and blue together!

That pink with green- yes please!!! :love:

Beautiful, compact tie on this! :tup:

Thank you for starting us out Julide! I can't wait to see your multiples! (And yes- that green is very magical and restful!)
Thank you, bunnycat!

1. Animapolis
4. Wild Singapore
5. Under the waves
6. Tea time
8. Atlantis
9. Grand theatre nouveau
10. Parures de samourais
Continued …
3. Tree of song twillies

Just amazing, Foxy!

I have several for this week, and they are all 2 word Titles...Is there something psychological there going on???

We'll start with my true love in the cat scarves subset. It was love at first sight for the first colorway I saw so I bought it as soon s I saw it, but then could NOT get the purple colorway out of my head. For EIGHT months...couldn't get it out of my head. Couldn't bring myself to sell the first and get the other, so I called to a boutique to find one (only time I have gone through the trouble of ordering from a boutique over the phone) and still (happily) have 2 (and still search for a larger format that would suit my coloring...)

Jaguar Quetzal. Caramel/Rose colorway. This was the first one I got.

View attachment 5225751

But then the purple one nagged me endlessly....The purple scarves were fantastic that season. Here with the same top because I was trying to decide which one to wear that day.. :lol:

View attachment 5225750

And the purple on in a cowboy Bova knot.

View attachment 5225752
Beautiful, bunnycat! I remember there was a CSGM as well?

Thank you, @bunnycat , for hosting last week's leaping theme. And, welcome @Julide , as the host of this week's Multiples Week. I figured out that you were the Multiples Queen when you admitted to having all of the Tapis Persans. :shocked: I only have three, but they will be coming out this week for sure. This week is sure to be a treat.

I continue my habit of finding a crossover scarf for Sunday that embodies both this week's theme, as well as last week's theme. My SOTD is Tigre Royal Fleuri. I'm wearing the red today, but the navy was one of my early purchases. These two scarves are my first multiples purchase from Hermes.

SOTD in red.

20211017_111136.jpg

And, here is the navy from earlier this summer.

TigreRoyalFleuriNavy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.