Scarves Scarf of the Day 2021 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One last one for this week with La Rosee by Anne Gavarni (and thank you to @Croisette7 for identifying her other 2 designs!)

View attachment 5078181
great pairing, Bunnycat!

for Cookie

I got a pair of loafers from Italy today ... matching my CDC ... not a GSD but a Whipped!

View attachment 5078201
cute shoes, Croisette!

beautiful! ❤

I ❤love❤ This!!!
thank you, Cookie ! :hugs:

Wearing today Katie Scott’s Index Palmarum
View attachment 5078239
And sharing a couple more of Florence Manlik’s scarves
Brides de Gala en Finesse
View attachment 5078240
Robe du Soir
View attachment 5078241
great soft colours, Cookie!

This is sooooo gorgeous!

You've tied Faubourg Tropical so beautifully - the knot itself looks like a blossom! :love: Is this an inspired use of a flowered hair tie?

You have the most wonderful collex, Croisette!

I must look this up. My impression of art nouveau is mainly Alphonse Mucha.

Never seen this cw of Fleurs d'Ecosse before! :heart:

Such a pretty tie of Appaloosa, @lyseiki8.
And maybe you are on theme. This design should be within the first 5 designs created by Alice Shirley.

Welcome back, @laurenad :wave:
thank you, Xincinsin! :flowers:

Happy Mother's Day, everyone! :flowers:

My last contribution this week before I hand over the baton to the next scarf mistress.

Flavia Zorrilla Drago did a fun design Les Confessions. My SA insisted that I should get the silvery grey gav and I have no regrets. It works well with my other gavs in the same or similar colour family.
View attachment 5078762

View attachment 5078761
great with your jeans shirt, Xincinsin - and also with the Kenzo top!

SOTD awooooo. wont stay on long as it’s gonna be 27 degree C today :coolio:
View attachment 5078862
Great blues, blydia!

This is sooooo gorgeous!

You've tied Faubourg Tropical so beautifully - the knot itself looks like a blossom! :love: Is this an inspired use of a flowered hair tie?

You have the most wonderful collex, Croisette!

I must look this up. My impression of art nouveau is mainly Alphonse Mucha.

Never seen this cw of Fleurs d'Ecosse before! :heart:

Such a pretty tie of Appaloosa, @lyseiki8.
And maybe you are on theme. This design should be within the first 5 designs created by Alice Shirley.

Welcome back, @laurenad :wave:
Thank you, dear xincinsin!

My last contribution this week before I hand over the baton to the next scarf mistress.

Flavia Zorrilla Drago did a fun design Les Confessions. My SA insisted that I should get the silvery grey gav and I have no regrets. It works well with my other gavs in the same or similar colour family.
View attachment 5078762

View attachment 5078761
This is a fun scarf ... I only have the orange gav.

great pairing, Bunnycat!

cute shoes, Croisette!

thank you, Cookie ! :hugs:

great soft colours, Cookie!

thank you, Xincinsin! :flowers:

great with your jeans shirt, Xincinsin - and also with the Kenzo top!

Great blues, blydia!
Thank you, Agrume!

Reactions: Agrume

View attachment 5078762

View attachment 5078761
So cute! We are twins on this gav. I like it because it is *unlike* any of my other gav colors!

Welcome! What a great choice! You will have fun and learn a lot here. I know I have!

I think this is great. You and @Awillow have me looking out for this scarf!
Good luck! It comes around now and then and all the CWs are great.
It seems that you have a Trim bag - right? It looks like the older version with one compartment that seems to be larger than in the current models. Is that correct? Would you be so kind to show some more of it? Thanks in advance, momasaurus!
I will PM you.
Thank you so much, momasaurus. I'm very glad I was able to get the hems back in shape – thanks to all the information I found on this forum.

You look marvellous! I love the colour of your bag and your wonderful coral (?) earrings.
Thanks! Yes, I am matchy-matchy with orange things.

Lovely against the soft lavender! ❤

Thank you so much, Cookiefiend! It's an interesting colour combination that I wouldn't have thought of had it not been for my scarf.

Wearing today Katie Scott’s Index Palmarum
View attachment 5078239
And sharing a couple more of Florence Manlik’s scarves
Brides de Gala en Finesse
View attachment 5078240
Robe du Soir
View attachment 5078241

Oh my goodness, you have a Brides de Gala en Finesse mousseline! This is so very lovely and feminine, Cookiefiend, and – in my opinion – the perfect cw. I hope I'll one day be able to find one, too. And your earrings are perfect with it. Are they citrines?

Status
Not open for further replies.