Scarves Scarf of the Day 2021 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two designers who created two designs.

I don't have Daphne Duchesne's La Mare aux Canards but it is on my wishlist. Those ducks resemble lovely works of enamel art. I do have her adorable Les Chats.
View attachment 5074107
Another artist who created two designs is Hilton McConnico. I have his dreamscape Amazone and I'd like to acquire Souvenirs de Paris one day.
View attachment 5074115
What a cool anime style!

:doh: Unsee!
I've been teetering on the edge of getting this.

Space Shopping is by Dmitri R, but yes, the rest are by Elias Kafouros. He was one of those designers who had 5 designs (The Game, Silk Mix, HorseAwards, Route 24, The Winner is... ), and then added two more this season.

Is that Route 24 a silk 90? Amazing colours!
For @xincinsin... this was the bear’s inaugural outing a few months ago. I’m surprised how well I like the colorway. I don’t know that this colorway gets a lot of love but vive le diference! It’s still available if you need nudging over the precipice

2745D911-81FF-4B78-A0F4-7D745D3690CD.jpeg

I had to take the car to the shop to get the tires changed today, felt like a totally exciting excursion to get out of the house in real clothes :panic:
With my acte III by the very talented Edouard Baribeaud, may he make many more scarves for Hermès!View attachment 5073335View attachment 5073336
something different from me today. Zoé Pauwels definitely made more than 5 scarves, but this is the only Zoé x blydia collab :biggrin:
L'ivresse (the purple/yellow one) with a coral/orange tint, diy-ed in my kitchen.

View attachment 5073833View attachment 5073834
beautiful Acte III, and kudos for dying this scarf, blydia!

I think maybe Ardmore Artists just make the cut for this week (for sure if "twillies don't count" :lol: )

But let's see they did Savana Dance, Flowers of South Africa, Marche du Zambeze, Baobab Cat and the Tree of Song twilly. Did I get them all?

Here's Baobab from last week:

View attachment 5073397

And this week with Marche du Zambeze (plus pattern on pattern on pattern...and double denim! I should get an award for all that in one outfit...) :lol:

View attachment 5073396

Another mystery scarf with Filigrane. It could have been a one off designer, or maybe not, or maybe even one of the random one off no designer prints H sometimes does for the men's collections. It feels like it ought to have an artist name attached, but I have not made any headway on this in several years of searching. (And hello to all my scarf ring twins out there! :wave: )

View attachment 5073395
this Filigrane is gorgeous on you, Bunnycat!

Scarf mail! Tabriz mousseline stole Artist is Catherine Bsachet - she designed more than 5 scarves, but I think this is the first one of her designs in my collection.View attachment 5073434View attachment 5073435
what beautiful shades of green!

A prolific artist, but my only one by Jean de Fougerolles, The Royal Mews. I HAD to have this because of the subject matter. I love it! But I don’t reach for it much, I think because of light color and also because I love the center and struggle to highlight it. So I am purposefully going through my least reached for scarves and wearing them to see if I will keep or re-home. My shirt has a baby blue undertone in the animal print so I went for it hahaView attachment 5073441
oh yes, a perfect match!

And two from Ardmore Artists, whom I think have done four??

View attachment 5073958View attachment 5073959View attachment 5073960
love seeing them styled differently, Pirula, and you like red, right?

SOTD Parures de Samouraïs

View attachment 5073836
Love your Chats, xcs ... does it have the paw pattern?

Here is my Souvenirs ... only a gav
View attachment 5074140
gorgeous, Croisette, the soft greens are a great colour for you!

I recently posted my Acte III and my Amazones not long ago, and @bunnycat did an amazing job with Ardmore and so many beautiful Octave Marsal's have been modeled also. Here is Kawa Ora, which I believe fits the theme. It is dreary and rainy on the Cape today so my scarf is definitely brightening up the day! Tried @Yoon daily scarf's "French Scout Knot" for a change. The first shot is an older pic.
View attachment 5073982View attachment 5073983
you are right, LKBNOLA, the perfect antidote!

Not entirely sure if I am on theme with Saw Keng, who is teetering on the border with four that I can remember off the top of my head....View attachment 5073990
ETA: I have to admit this is one of those scarves that brings out my OCD tendencies. I own two colorways, and I love them both so much that it makes me want to buy every single version, although I know I have the ones that suit me best already. Aptly titled J'aime mon Carre.
this colourway is beautiful, Awillow, never saw it before!

Yesterday, summer was about to arrive, today we are back again in winter. At least that makes my dark Châle Damier an appropriate scarf of the day.
View attachment 5073991
another Damier - lucky you, Thelittlefoxes!

Today is May the Fourth, or Star Wars Day. May the Force Be With You.

Our local highway department enjoys making references to Star Wars. I passed an information sign yesterday that read, "Slow Down *PATIENCE* You Must Learn". A couple of the state snow plow trucks are named Snowbi-Wan Kenobi and Darth Blader.

View attachment 5073432View attachment 5073433

My scarf of the day is Route 24, because the helmet in the center of the design reminds me of the Star Wars helmets and droids in the introduction to the Mandalorian television series. The scarf designer is Elias Kafouros, and while I did find more than 5 total scarf designs for Hermes, it appears that fewer than 5 are the classic 90s. These include: Space Shopping au Faubourg, The Horsawards, Route 24, and the new Greek Independence Special Edition "Freedom". Other designs of his include Silk Mix (140), Hermes Galaxy (100), and The Game (100).

View attachment 5073440

View attachment 5074078

This is the Way.
a great colourway, Redbirdhermes!

Two designers who created two designs.

I don't have Daphne Duchesne's La Mare aux Canards but it is on my wishlist. Those ducks resemble lovely works of enamel art. I do have her adorable Les Chats.
View attachment 5074107
Another artist who created two designs is Hilton McConnico. I have his dreamscape Amazone and I'd like to acquire Souvenirs de Paris one day.
View attachment 5074115
love those cats, Xincinsin!

Getting on the gav bandwagon, inspired by y'all! Recent scarfmail - Merveilleuses Lanternes (Pierre Marie, not on theme LoL).

View attachment 5074216
great blues, Langsam!

For @xincinsin... this was the bear’s inaugural outing a few months ago. I’m surprised how well I like the colorway. I don’t know that this colorway gets a lot of love but vive le diference! It’s still available if you need nudging over the precipice

View attachment 5074217
And this green is very green indeed - great way to tie it, Snausages!

This is a gorgous colour combination and a marvellous design, scarf1! I mus try to find a mousseline stole too; I suppose they are easy to wear during the summer months.

Une Rose pour Alma is so soft and beautiful and the same is ture for A L'Ombre des Pivoines, particularly in this cw. They look great on you, ajaxbreaker!

Very lovely, soft colours, Awillow. And I love your light blue earrings, they go beautifully with your scarf!
Thank you! Yes I find them really easy to wear.

Reactions: Thelittlefoxes

oh yes, a perfect match!

great blues, Langsam!

Thank you!

Reactions: Agrume

oh yes, a perfect match!

great blues, Langsam!

Thank you, Agrume!

Reactions: Agrume
Fabulous bunnycat!

Congrats, scarf! Love the colours!

It‘s beautiful, Nomad ... I have the white one!

Thank you Croisette!

Beautiful scarf and such an interesting post! I can see why you would love this-- the whole mood seems to suit you to a tee.

Thank you, @PangurBan-- I used Mai Tai's Camellia Knot for this. It is super easy and slightly different than the Friendship Knot and I too like the fluffier outcome with shorter tails.

That is wonderful with that bolduc ribbon slyly peeking out! Wonderful colors for you-- a combination of pink and taupe-y brown that is totally winning in my book.

Thank you for the compliment @Thelittlefoxes and for reminding me of the great Olivia de Havilland!

I think you will be very happy with cw08 of Faubourg Tropical. This was the first scarf I ordered in two cws at the same time and kept both. The grey is much quieter and serene but the green is also lovely. I am very happy with both. I also can see cw08 as a year round scarf highlighting the grey side. Please be sure and model it when it comes! I have loved seeing it on Croisette and others here.

This is wonderful on you-- both looks are great. I love your ties and Sea and Surf with the moto jacket is perfection!

Beautiful! And to see Bolides and Belle Epoque flat so as to admire the design is a treat...(looks wonderful on you, too!)

Thank you, @irmapusen!

You look just darling for your outing. I love your Acte III!

Your 'Mystery Scarf" is beautiful and your parade of Ardmore Artist scarves is gorgeous and beautifully tied and modeled. My collection is missing Flowers of South Africa but one day...

Breathtaking colors and just beautiful on you! Congratulations. My wallet cowers under the bed every time y'all post these beautiful mousselines...

I love this pairing, @Nomad! The baby blue and animal are just perfect together. And with your lovely hair!

Bright and beautiful, @Pirula!

I do that, too-- not to see if I will keep them (not there yet as a collector/wearer of my scarves) but just to play with different knots and outfits etc. Surprises ensue from time to time. Scarves I thought of as dressy turn out to love a casual spin and vice versa...the thread is inspiring that way, too...

I am sisters with you on this beauty and twins in that it is the only ZoexLKBNOLA collaboration to date. I love it with your blue stripes and green skirt.

This is my second favorite cw of PdS! I just love the green tassel. Perfect with your pale green top!

This is an amazing array of scarves on you and framed! The first is stunning in the blue. I am your twin on Pivoines and I LOVE this cw of Toucans, a Katie Scott design I would love to add to my Index. I just love that Galaxy every time I have seen it and your framed La Serpentine is simply wonderful.

Thank you! Yes- I am missing FofSA also... maybe one day I'll find (or figure out) what I am looking for in that one.

I recently posted my Acte III and my Amazones not long ago, and @bunnycat did an amazing job with Ardmore and so many beautiful Octave Marsal's have been modeled also. Here is Kawa Ora, which I believe fits the theme. It is dreary and rainy on the Cape today so my scarf is definitely brightening up the day! Tried @Yoon daily scarf's "French Scout Knot" for a change. The first shot is an older pic.
View attachment 5073982View attachment 5073983

Beautiful! Pssst- you should still post your Ardmore Artists! :yes:

Not entirely sure if I am on theme with Saw Keng, who is teetering on the border with four that I can remember off the top of my head....View attachment 5073990
ETA: I have to admit this is one of those scarves that brings out my OCD tendencies. I own two colorways, and I love them both so much that it makes me want to buy every single version, although I know I have the ones that suit me best already. Aptly titled J'aime mon Carre.

Beautiful J'aime Mon C!

Yesterday, summer was about to arrive, today we are back again in winter. At least that makes my dark Châle Damier an appropriate scarf of the day.
View attachment 5073991

This is fantastic on you!
And two from Ardmore Artists, whom I think have done four??

View attachment 5073958View attachment 5073959View attachment 5073960

Yes- four regular scarves and the Tree of Song twilly. :yes: Beautiful pics!

Thank you Croisette!

Thank you! Yes- I am missing FofSA also... maybe one day I'll find (or figure out) what I am looking for in that one.

Beautiful! Pssst- you should still post your Ardmore Artists! :yes:

Beautiful J'aime Mon C!

This is fantastic on you!

Yes- four regular scarves and the Tree of Song twilly. :yes: Beautiful pics!

Thank you!

Reactions: bunnycat
Haha I have three CWs and feel the same way about this scarf. Yes, "I love my carré" for sure!!

Reactions: Awillow and Agrume
This is wonderful on you-- both looks are great. I love your ties and Sea and Surf with the moto jacket is perfection!

Beautiful! And to see Bolides and Belle Epoque flat so as to admire the design is a treat...(looks wonderful on you, too!)

Thank you, @irmapusen!

You look just darling for your outing. I love your Acte III!

Your 'Mystery Scarf" is beautiful and your parade of Ardmore Artist scarves is gorgeous and beautifully tied and modeled. My collection is missing Flowers of South Africa but one day...

Breathtaking colors and just beautiful on you! Congratulations. My wallet cowers under the bed every time y'all post these beautiful mousselines...

I love this pairing, @Nomad! The baby blue and animal are just perfect together. And with your lovely hair!

Bright and beautiful, @Pirula!

I do that, too-- not to see if I will keep them (not there yet as a collector/wearer of my scarves) but just to play with different knots and outfits etc. Surprises ensue from time to time. Scarves I thought of as dressy turn out to love a casual spin and vice versa...the thread is inspiring that way, too...

I am sisters with you on this beauty and twins in that it is the only ZoexLKBNOLA collaboration to date. I love it with your blue stripes and green skirt.

This is my second favorite cw of PdS! I just love the green tassel. Perfect with your pale green top!

This is an amazing array of scarves on you and framed! The first is stunning in the blue. I am your twin on Pivoines and I LOVE this cw of Toucans, a Katie Scott design I would love to add to my Index. I just love that Galaxy every time I have seen it and your framed La Serpentine is simply wonderful.
Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.