Scarves Scarf of the Day 2021 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think maybe Ardmore Artists just make the cut for this week (for sure if "twillies don't count" :lol: )

But let's see they did Savana Dance, Flowers of South Africa, Marche du Zambeze, Baobab Cat and the Tree of Song twilly. Did I get them all?

Here's Baobab from last week:

View attachment 5073397

And this week with Marche du Zambeze (plus pattern on pattern on pattern...and double denim! I should get an award for all that in one outfit...) :lol:

View attachment 5073396

Another mystery scarf with Filigrane. It could have been a one off designer, or maybe not, or maybe even one of the random one off no designer prints H sometimes does for the men's collections. It feels like it ought to have an artist name attached, but I have not made any headway on this in several years of searching. (And hello to all my scarf ring twins out there! :wave: )

View attachment 5073395
And such beautiful knotting! :yes:

Reactions: bunnycat
Thank you for the introduction, and for hosting us again! I have no idea how many scarfs any designer has made for Hermes, but in youre introduction I know how I can participate :smile:
I'd recommend you take a look at the designer list in the HSCI catalogue - but that's how I ended up with a ginormous wishlist :lol:

I had to take the car to the shop to get the tires changed today, felt like a totally exciting excursion to get out of the house in real clothes :panic:
With my acte III by the very talented Edouard Baribeaud, may he make many more scarves for Hermès!
Hear hear!

A prolific artist, but my only one by Jean de Fougerolles, The Royal Mews. I HAD to have this because of the subject matter. I love it! But I don’t reach for it much, I think because of light color and also because I love the center and struggle to highlight it. So I am purposefully going through my least reached for scarves and wearing them to see if I will keep or re-home. My shirt has a baby blue undertone in the animal print so I went for it haha
Sometimes I challenge myself to highlight different parts of the scarf, especially if the feature I like is centre or off centre.

Every time you post the filagrine I wonder why I didn’t buy one! All lovely on you
Moi aussi! I remember staring at it online. But it never came to my home H and it was a hassle ordering from H.com US or UK, so I never did hit Add to Cart.

It was my pleasure! :flowers:

Completely fab!
thank you dear!
Ooooh this is gorgeous! :loveeyes:

So pretty!

Thank you!

Thanks very much!

Love this cw of Modernisme. Twins on the gavroche. Though technically it’s DH’s. :girlsigh:

Exquisite cw.

It’s beautiful. Congrats!
That mustard hem with the browns and steel blues :loveeyes:
thank you ladies, it's definitely the most special CW in my collection, but somehow it works!

Reactions: Snausages and Nomad
That looks like a wonderful shop, I'll definitely go there the next time I visit Paris! The Galerie Vivienne must be a real treat in itself and the architecture alone will be worth a visit. I'm glad to hear that there are stockists in Paris, too, because Roeckl almost went bankrupt a couple of years ago and I hope that can be avoided.
It is indeed, I‘m obsessed with her Indian inspired pattern. You will love them!

I think maybe Ardmore Artists just make the cut for this week (for sure if "twillies don't count" :lol: )

But let's see they did Savana Dance, Flowers of South Africa, Marche du Zambeze, Baobab Cat and the Tree of Song twilly. Did I get them all?

Here's Baobab from last week:

View attachment 5073397

And this week with Marche du Zambeze (plus pattern on pattern on pattern...and double denim! I should get an award for all that in one outfit...) :lol:

View attachment 5073396

Another mystery scarf with Filigrane. It could have been a one off designer, or maybe not, or maybe even one of the random one off no designer prints H sometimes does for the men's collections. It feels like it ought to have an artist name attached, but I have not made any headway on this in several years of searching. (And hello to all my scarf ring twins out there! :wave: )

View attachment 5073395
Fabulous bunnycat!

Scarf mail! Tabriz mousseline stole Artist is Catherine Bsachet - she designed more than 5 scarves, but I think this is the first one of her designs in my collection.View attachment 5073434View attachment 5073435
Congrats, scarf! Love the colours!

A prolific artist, but my only one by Jean de Fougerolles, The Royal Mews. I HAD to have this because of the subject matter. I love it! But I don’t reach for it much, I think because of light color and also because I love the center and struggle to highlight it. So I am purposefully going through my least reached for scarves and wearing them to see if I will keep or re-home. My shirt has a baby blue undertone in the animal print so I went for it hahaView attachment 5073441
It‘s beautiful, Nomad ... I have the white one!

Reactions: Nomad
Archive pics:

The Une Rose pour Alma CSGM is, AFAIK, the only Hermes design by wallpaper/textile designer Manuel Canovas de Lorca. Alma is the name of this daughter.
20200919_153004.jpg

Toucans de Paradis is Katie Scott's second Hermes design after Index Palmarum:
20200815_152227.jpg

Octave Marsal has designed A L'Ombre des Pivoines, La Cite Cavaliere, Cavalcadour Voltigeur, Faubourg Tropical, and the men's scarf Des Chevaux Sous Le Capot. I have the first one.

20190620_105454.jpg

Hermes Galaxy by Elias Kafouros. To my knowledge he's also done The Game, Silk Mix, Horsawards and Route 24?

20201102_130021.jpg

And finally my beloved framed La Serpentine de Pierre Charpin, the only scarf by the designer.
20210504_123320.jpg

Attachments

• 20200815_152227.jpg
    20200815_152227.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 1
oh my word this is stunning on you! you do these contrasty scarves so well, divine!
something different from me today. Zoé Pauwels definitely made more than 5 scarves, but this is the only Zoé x blydia collab :biggrin:
L'ivresse (the purple/yellow one) with a coral/orange tint, diy-ed in my kitchen.

View attachment 5073833View attachment 5073834

Thank you dear @blydia! You look wonderful. Sisters on L’Ivresse. Love how you tied it!! Trying to figure it out. :tup:

Reactions: Cookiefiend
Status
Not open for further replies.