Scarves Scarf of the Day 2021 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Earth Day 2021. Bless our beautiful, precious planet. I hope no one minds if I introduce a SOTD concept for this special day. NOT to eclipse in any way our weekly topic. Which H design seems to celebrate Earth Day to you? Looking through my collection, I am not sure. Here are some candidates.
Cosmographia Universalis, perhaps?
View attachment 5062415
Tyger, Tyger with its lush forest?
View attachment 5062416
Rainbow JL?
View attachment 5062413
I think Axis Mundi fits the bill today. View attachment 5062411
Agree on Axis Mundi ! :tup:

• Love
Reactions: Karenska
I was definitely late to the party with Grand Fonds. I contemplated many many different options for this one (pocket square???, 90?? Mousseline????) but nothing ever really panned out with it. FF to 2020 (or was it early 2021? Sometimes it's feeling like 2020.b )and I found this Grands Fonds pareo (no idea what year of issue....) in a really fab colorway for a decent deal. Perfect scale for me, and perfect colors for the format.

grandfondslate.jpg

And like Grand Fonds, I always seemed to be missing the boat on Flamingo Party due to indecision or just not being on my radar or before I was "in" to it... CSGM??? 90??? Maxi Twilly??? (I did finally find one of those...but not the red that I searched for....) Tattoo???? :panic:

But I have to say, this Flamingo Party pareo (a spur of the moment purchase) has been one of the most useful scarves I have bought. :yes: Goes anywhere, does anything you want.... :lol:

fplateparty.jpg

I was definitely late to the party with Grand Fonds. I contemplated many many different options for this one (pocket square???, 90?? Mousseline????) but nothing ever really panned out with it. FF to 2020 (or was it early 2021? Sometimes it's feeling like 2020.b )and I found this Grands Fonds pareo (no idea what year of issue....) in a really fab colorway for a decent deal. Perfect scale for me, and perfect colors for the format.

View attachment 5062941

And like Grand Fonds, I always seemed to be missing the boat on Flamingo Party due to indecision or just not being on my radar or before I was "in" to it... CSGM??? 90??? Maxi Twilly??? (I did finally find one of those...but not the red that I searched for....) Tattoo???? :panic:

But I have to say, this Flamingo Party pareo (a spur of the moment purchase) has been one of the most useful scarves I have bought. :yes: Goes anywhere, does anything you want.... :lol:

View attachment 5062940
Oh la la j adore !Magnifique carre!

Reactions: bunnycat
Nearly every moussie I have fits this week's theme. This one is doubly appropriate as I acquired it recently to fill the hole of the most beautiful green Parures des Sables owned by @bunnycat and @Cookiefiend (which came out when my bank account was blissfully unaware of H scarves altogether.) Adding insult to injury, I somehow missed two recent listings on TRR. (Asleep at the switch. :sleepy: ) So I snapped up this lovely Graphisme when it popped up. :yahoo: View attachment 5062406
Oooh! I thought I was the only one who had this!

View attachment 5062941

View attachment 5062940
How gorgeous! Somehow my one pareo has been relegated to the beach cover-up drawer. I need to give it some exercise! Thank you for the inspo!

Changing sotd to head out into the unseasonably cool weather. Another johnny come lately here, enabled by the lovely @blydia. Missed out on this mythiques phoenix, but picked it up last summer.View attachment 5062554
It is splendid on you, Awillow!

Another splendid ensemble... love how you complimented the colors beautifully

What an ideal cw for this stunning environment

Delightful :love:

Hearty Congratulations! :yahoo:
This is a treasure MADE for you :heart:

what gorgeous additions; well worth the wait :heart:

Congrats! (on both) I just love Elek paired with blue:love:

You have them all! This one (but in bright multicolors) was a near miss for me... Looks fab on you ;)

Ideally styled
Thank you, turf!

View attachment 5062941

View attachment 5062940
Both are beautiful on you, bunnycat!

Looking smart, dear tlamdang!

Nearly every moussie I have fits this week's theme. This one is doubly appropriate as I acquired it recently to fill the hole of the most beautiful green Parures des Sables owned by @bunnycat and @Cookiefiend (which came out when my bank account was blissfully unaware of H scarves altogether.) Adding insult to injury, I somehow missed two recent listings on TRR. (Asleep at the switch. :sleepy: ) So I snapped up this lovely Graphisme when it popped up. :yahoo: View attachment 5062406
This is sublime!!

Happy Earth Day 2021. Bless our beautiful, precious planet. I hope no one minds if I introduce a SOTD concept for this special day. NOT to eclipse in any way our weekly topic. Which H design seems to celebrate Earth Day to you? Looking through my collection, I am not sure. Here are some candidates.
Cosmographia Universalis, perhaps?
View attachment 5062415
Tyger, Tyger with its lush forest?
View attachment 5062416
Rainbow JL?
View attachment 5062413
I think Axis Mundi fits the bill today. View attachment 5062411
Beautiful ways to honor our mother earth!

• Love
Reactions: Karenska
Status
Not open for further replies.