Scarves Scarf of the Day 2021 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s been a crazy week so far with work and personal life so I haven’t been able to catch up on the thread or post. Happy hump day all, and likes and loves to all! Here’s today scarf and yesterday’s shawl. I have owned that shawl for almost a year now and yesterday was my first time wearing it. I guess I’m making good on my resolution of wearing my scarves!!

eta - I tried to pattern mix like some of you ladies but not quite sure this starry sweater and mosaic pavements scarf work together. Please do let me know!

View attachment 4956382

View attachment 4956383

I'm often wary of pattern-mixing, but I think this worked fabulously!

Reactions: Awillow
That’s adorable & so clever

it has such a Chocolatey richness quality- congrats on this beauty

Absolutely ethereally beautiful

I feel ya on self-banashment to le Isle, but somehow I keep slipping off the edge. :panic:
The Bassets hem is too fabulous to return; definite keeper!

Love the peek of chartreuse on that one!
(I get way too sweaty whilst cleaning to don silk... maybe I should back off a bit :giggle:)

Congrats on ItCW! Both are beauties; extra points for versatility :ps:
Thank you, tns!

Reactions: turfnsurf
It’s been a crazy week so far with work and personal life so I haven’t been able to catch up on the thread or post. Happy hump day all, and likes and loves to all! Here’s today scarf and yesterday’s shawl. I have owned that shawl for almost a year now and yesterday was my first time wearing it. I guess I’m making good on my resolution of wearing my scarves!!

eta - I tried to pattern mix like some of you ladies but not quite sure this starry sweater and mosaic pavements scarf work together. Please do let me know!

View attachment 4956382

View attachment 4956383
Both these looks are stunning, foxy!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.