Scarves Scarf of the Day 2021 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
paris is a favorite city to visit, so not surprising I have quite a few “ Paris” scarves.
todays actual scarf is les toits de Paris. Second pic is a scarf on-site from a past trip.View attachment 5014287View attachment 5014288View attachment 5014289

What a perfect scarf on site!
:tup:

a favorite is Les Paisiennes by Kiraz. all Of these are 70 vintage silk

original design:

View attachment 5014316
ex libris les parisiennes
View attachment 5014318View attachment 5014319

So lovely.

well shoot! I was actually on this week’s theme yesterday without realizing it! So here it is again. :giggle:

D5365F3B-38B5-4D5D-9B65-2926BF92DE7B.jpeg

And, in addition, Swinging Saint-Germain:

61932495-FF35-46A1-AEF2-3AF8523FD04E.jpeg

SOTD with space shopping AU faubourg last week I don’t think I posted and it’s on theme for this week. Yay! All others are archival pics.
Promenades (reissue), fleurs de giverny, Noel AU faubourg, cite cavaliere, quand soudain, Minuit AU faubourg, Les Parisiennes, ex libris Les Parisiennes, a l’ombre des boulevards Hermes, & Grand Prix du Faubourg.
wow - these are all so fab! ❤️
I love this-- fabulous colors for the design. You can wear ANY colors! It is amazing.
You are so sweet - thank you!
love these colors on you!

Beautiful!
Thank you dear Scarf1!
Sisters with a lot of you, I am guessing. My SOTD from earlier retied with a cute little reversible ring. My DH calls this my "very useful scarf" because it gets a lot of neck time...
View attachment 5014285View attachment 5014286
Love it, and it goes so well with your top!
We all love such a versatile scarf! ❤️
paris is a favorite city to visit, so not surprising I have quite a few “ Paris” scarves.
todays actual scarf is les toits de Paris. Second pic is a scarf on-site from a past trip.View attachment 5014287View attachment 5014288View attachment 5014289
❤️❤️❤️
a favorite is Les Paisiennes by Kiraz. all Of these are 70 vintage silk

original design:

View attachment 5014316
ex libris les parisiennes
View attachment 5014318View attachment 5014319
So cute, so tickled to be your twin with ELLP in pink!

Reactions: scarf1 and Nomad
SOTD ZENOBIE with freshwater pearls

View attachment 5013487
That‘s just amazing, dear Croisette - and I love the perfectly matching scarf ring, too!!
Congratulations, dear Moma, it’s beautiful. It’s very lovely with your sweater and your lipstick matches perfectly. And we are twins (triplets with Fifi, I think!). :hugs:View attachment 5013525
Perfect match - and such a magical pendant!
I love wearing my scarfs with matching earrings!

Aux Portes du Palais MousselineView attachment 5013590

Parures des Maharajas CSGMView attachment 5013614
All your pairings are gorgeous - but these just stole my heart away!
Thank you so very much for your kind words, everybody! I‘m not very good at taking selfies, but here we go: Carnelian with prasiolite for my lovely Aux Portes du Palais Mousseline GM. And pâte de verre (glass paste) for the Parures des Maharajas CSGM.
View attachment 5013854View attachment 5013855View attachment 5013857
Your selfies are all lovely!
Fantastic! All of them! Souvenir de Paris as gavroche! That‘s perfect! And Paris - London! Just saw this on offer somewhere recently and did not really have a thorough look... Why ever not! Stupid me. Now, where to find this again...? It is absolutely beautiful!!

That‘s just amazing, dear Croisette - and I love the perfectly matching scarf ring, too!!

Perfect match - and such a magical pendant!

All your pairings are gorgeous - but these just stole my heart away!

Your selfies are all lovely!

Fantastic! All of them! Souvenir de Paris as gavroche! That‘s perfect! And Paris - London! Just saw this on offer somewhere recently and did not really have a thorough look... Why ever not! Stupid me. Now, where to find this again...? It is absolutely beautiful!!
Thank you, Sammy, that is Sacred Buffalo, or Dry Creek turquoise. It was set in ss by the Navaho tribe. It’s a true beauty. I treasure it.

• Love
Reactions: Sammy Royal
Wonderful colors! I like your charm peeking out in first photo, too.
thank you!
What a perfect scarf on site!
:tup:

So lovely.

well shoot! I was actually on this week’s theme yesterday without realizing it! So here it is again. :giggle:

View attachment 5014326

And, in addition, Swinging Saint-Germain:

View attachment 5014329
thank you! And these are both wonderful on you!
wow - these are all so fab! ❤

You are so sweet - thank you!

Thank you dear Scarf1!

Love it, and it goes so well with your top!
We all love such a versatile scarf! ❤

❤❤❤

So cute, so tickled to be your twin with ELLP in pink!
Ah, thank you!

Reactions: Cookiefiend
thanks for taking these selfies. You have an amazing collection and wonderfully paired choices with your jewelry pieces. Thanks for sharing with us.

SOTD with space shopping AU faubourg last week I don’t think I posted and it’s on theme for this week. Yay! All others are archival pics.
Promenades (reissue), fleurs de giverny, Noel AU faubourg, cite cavaliere, quand soudain, Minuit AU faubourg, Les Parisiennes, ex libris Les Parisiennes, a l’ombre des boulevards Hermes, & Grand Prix du Faubourg.

Thank you so much, Foxy Trini! But it‘s definitely you who has an amazing collection. I love the Fleurs de Giverny and the A l‘Ombre des Boulevards - great designs and perfect cws!

Status
Not open for further replies.