Scarves Scarf of the Day 2021 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the jewellery and scarves!
The start of the new theme is slightly delayed, so please keep the precious gems coming.

I have a large number of works in progress for special pendants and components which my friends make for me.

This is a carving of two snakes intertwined. The original was a large display piece for home decor. My friend Anissa had a miniature specially carved for me, with a spirit amethyst attached to the base. There are silver loops behind and someday I will create a necklace with this. Goes well with Caducee Rock, right? :lol:
View attachment 5013801

One day, while messing about with Anissa's stock, I found a box of slabs of lapis lazuli. She set three slabs into a necklace for me and I wear it quite often.
View attachment 5013803

Another pendant designed by me and created by Anissa: polar bears with a chunk of rock crystal as the ice floe. I've collected several strands of clear crystal and light blue stones to string this into a necklace. Seen here with Shackleton.
View attachment 5013804

And my newest treasure: a tiny glass amphora created by our very own @bunnycat :heart: Surrounded here by padparadscha Swarovski crystals, copper Charlottes and gold Toho triangles as I look for inspiration!
View attachment 5013806
OH MY GAWD!!! :faint:
These pieces are absolutely stunning!

Oooh just noticing your scarf ring, Croisette! It’s fab with the scarf and pearls. :faint:
Thank you Karenska ... it's a Bernardaud porcelaine ring.

Wow! Your necklace and this design:ps:a perfect match!:flowers:
Many thanks, Julide!

Plus 1 on this comment. @Croisette7 - this is perfection!!
Thank you, dear Foxy!

So elegant Croisette! I love how your orange pearls pull out the orange in the scarf, and then there’s Your beautiful Bernardaud ring... just stunning! :love:
Thank you my dear ... now I need your B-earrings, right?

Beautiful necklace and looks great with that scarf!
Thank you, scarf!

What a magnificent CW, Croisette. And you've styled it so perfectly. I own the scarf in another CW, and don't think I ever saw this one.
Thank you kindly, beekmanhill ... nice to see you here again!

That Zenobia is incredible! The golden pearls really bring out the pops of gold in the scarf. Just lovely
Many thanks, essie!

Perfect pairing! What a beautiful CW of Zenobie.
Thank you, Langsam!

Such interesting designs and stones!

Thank you so much, Karenska! Where I live, there are many goldsmiths who have their own workshops and some of them sell antique jewellery too. So you can go to there and – if you want something specific – select stones and designs and they create jewellery made to your order. And it's not even particularly expensive because they are not affiliated with any specific brands – just lovely pieces and all of them handmade or antique. Thank goodness I never fell in love with jewellery from the luxury fashion/jewellery houses. (Well, apart from some Chanel Haute Joaillerie diamond necklaces that are completely out of reach anyway.) Hermès scarfs and shawls are a bad enough habit already...

Last edited:
I love wearing my scarfs with matching earrings!

Aux Portes du Palais MousselineView attachment 5013590

Parures des Maharajas CSGMView attachment 5013614
Coupons Indiens Carré - playing up the black and white parts of the scarf or the green parts.View attachment 5013619View attachment 5013629
Bolduc au Carré - depending on whether I want to stress the orange or the lavender carrés
View attachment 5013642

Savanna Dance 70 with two different options

View attachment 5013645
Coral or blue topaz, depending on the outfit - or my mood
Le Jardin de la Maharani
View attachment 5013683
Parures des Samourais
View attachment 5013685
Thank you so very much for your kind words, everybody! I‘m not very good at taking selfies, but here we go: Carnelian with prasiolite for my lovely Aux Portes du Palais Mousseline GM. And pâte de verre (glass paste) for the Parures des Maharajas CSGM.
View attachment 5013854View attachment 5013855View attachment 5013857
Savana Dance 70 with banded agathe and dark amethyst. Bolduc au Carré with coral and lavender amethyst.
View attachment 5013864View attachment 5013867View attachment 5013868View attachment 5013869
I‘m still so happy I found the Coupons Indiens in this cw. Depending on how you tie it, it looks like completely different scarfs.View attachment 5013872View attachment 5013876
And two of my all time favourites: Le Jardin de la Maharani CSGM and Parures des Samourais Carré. Both worn with either coral or blue topaz.

View attachment 5013877View attachment 5013878View attachment 5013879View attachment 5013880
Thelittlefoxes, you have a great eye for pairings ... what a wonderful parade ... thank you for sharing your treasures with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.