Scarves Scarf of the Day 2021 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
very pretty scarf and unusual brooch.

So glad you got this! Totally suits you. I wore my hot pink one today.
Thank you, scarf!

A very “jewel” colorway of La Legende de la Foret
View attachment 5008068

My new addition..... Jardin de la Maharani gavroche. I love anything with Vert Amande!
View attachment 5008074

Two gavroches in little poof knots ......so much inspiration last week!
View attachment 5008075
All so pretty, MAGJES!

Scarf mail today! Les Biches worn with another double pendant. This one was made for me from a piece of orbicular jasper and a slice of rhodochrosite. The pattern on the jasper looks like the dappled coat of the fawn.
View attachment 5008330
Congrats on your Les Biches, xincinsin! Another wonderful pendant!

Beautiful colours Cookie - scarf, earrings and lippie! :heart:

Elegant look Pampelmuse. I love the lipstick, the scarf and your brooch! :hbeat:

Stunning BowieFan, the gavroche, the rubies and your lipstick! :loveeyes:

Great lipstick and jewel tones momasaurus - you look great in all colours!
Oh, you are too kind. Maybe I look good in all BRIGHT colors, but even then I'm not sure. Hugs!

Wow! What a lot of beautiful pairings and creative ideas. As soon as I post my SOTD I am going to give multiquote another go so I can ooh and aah to each of you. It is taking me a minute to figure out all the tech stuff, so thanks for the patience. My SOTD is Garde Robe Pop and Pearls three different ways.
View attachment 5008010View attachment 5008012View attachment 5008013

Guess which way I wore it all day to run doggy errands in the fierce wind and frigid temps?
These all look beautiful!

Scarf mail today! Les Biches worn with another double pendant. This one was made for me from a piece of orbicular jasper and a slice of rhodochrosite. The pattern on the jasper looks like the dappled coat of the fawn.
View attachment 5008330

Beautiful. That necklace!!! :loveeyes:

H combined with H:
View attachment 5008396View attachment 5008397View attachment 5008398View attachment 5008399
I love this side of the horse pendant. The colour is called “Claire de Lune“ (moonlight) and it reminds me of Claude Debussys Claire de Lune, too:
View attachment 5008406

Absolutely lovely. I love the pendants.:love: And that bag!!!

Looks fab! You managed to hide all the yellow, which is the main reason I didn't get this CW. Look at the pins down front!

Thank you dear. I didn’t mean to hide any yellow so it must be easy to hide!

View attachment 5008330
:faint:
That is all
:faint:

srsly though - congrats of this beauty, and your necklace is extraordinary!
H combined with H:
View attachment 5008396View attachment 5008397View attachment 5008398View attachment 5008399
I love this side of the horse pendant. The colour is called “Claire de Lune“ (moonlight) and it reminds me of Claude Debussys Claire de Lune, too:
View attachment 5008406
Gorgeous!
The horse pendant is stunning... is it enamel? I’ve not seen anything like it! Your entire outfit of scarf, bracelet and the sweet mini Plume is so chic - Great post Sammy!
Beautiful green, and a perfect pairing with your brooches!
I know nothing about jewelry, but I do enjoy seeing it!

Status
Not open for further replies.