Scarves Scarf of the Day 2021 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gorgeous purple moussies!! Oh my!
Love, love, love my new gavroche! Thank you to my SA for pulling this one from another drawer. Harnais des Cabriolet in super soft vintage silk. Love how it fires up my complexion and makes my eyes pop! Here it is with my rubies...View attachment 5006330View attachment 5006331View attachment 5006332
I love this on you!
Really enjoyed last week’s posts, I must have bookmarked 20! This week is going to be a favorite too. First attempt at posting a photo, really hoping it’s not oversized or wonky. Today’s scarf & precious- Cosmographia Universalis with Morganite. (And apparently Labrador fur because it is everywhere.)

View attachment 5006486
Welcome!! Beautiful colorway of Cosmographia.

Reactions: Hat Trick
Really enjoyed last week’s posts, I must have bookmarked 20! This week is going to be a favorite too. First attempt at posting a photo, really hoping it’s not oversized or wonky. Today’s scarf & precious- Cosmographia Universalis with Morganite. (And apparently Labrador fur because it is everywhere.)

View attachment 5006486
Oooh we are twinsies today! The biggest difference is my fur is spaniel. I neglected to include the ring I was wearing but I’ve got my Lift in what apparently is one of my favorite colors242F5CD6-9710-4027-B6A1-D5A69E173087.jpeg

My zebra with a turquoise necklace wrapped
View attachment 5006427
very nice pairing, Béa!

View attachment 5006486
perfect ring for this scarf, EAC05!

those are beautiful colours, Sammy, especially the mousselines.

No jewelry on me, but the Voiles de Lumieres does have plenty of gold and some jewel tones...

Chaneling Agrume :wave: with the turtleneck and carre.

View attachment 5006578View attachment 5006574View attachment 5006575
hi John, great look and wearing a turtleneck as well today (again)! :wave:

Jewel tones today with Carré en carrés dip dye. View attachment 5006606
wonderful combination with both top and earrings, Moma!

It is way too hot and humid here to even think about wearing silk, let alone a CSGM...
Prayer beads with Prieres du Vent
View attachment 5006681

Tiger’s eye with Tyger Tyger
View attachment 5006682

Flourite with Imperial Collections
View attachment 5006683

Owl earrings (wood) with La Dance des Amazones
View attachment 5006684
wonderful, Hat trick, love especially those cute owls!

Pink sapphire with point d’orgue moussieView attachment 5006694
beautiful, scarf1!

Oooh we are twinsies today! The biggest difference is my fur is spaniel. I neglected to include the ring I was wearing but I’ve got my Lift in what apparently is one of my favorite colorsView attachment 5006808
lovely!

Having fun with jewel tones this week And while the sun was out today! Sotd- colors of sapphires, rubies, amethysts, gold and silver in these nouveau amoureux twillies matched w my Eiffel Tower earrings View attachment 5006932
how cute, Alleycat!

Scarf today, Indian Dust my first Hermes scarf, paired with lovely bright turquoise opals.View attachment 5007026
Spring colours, hotgalaxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.