Scarves Scarf of the Day 2021 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such pretty knots, Moma, but I think you are a bit skeptical aboit one of them. :giggle:
Haha, you are correct. But I tried. :P
Hope you get better soon! I heard that there're some systemic symptoms after vaccination. Take care of your conditions. :hbeat:The vaccination started this week in Korea too, and I will get a vaccine next week.. Our hospital is preparing for it. I wish this vaccine will be our hope! And I'm looking forward to see your pretty gavroche! I love those cute portraits of puppies :loveeyes:

Gorgeous CW and knots! It looks so beautiful on you :tup:

You tied it so beautifully! Love the colorway of it.:love:

Your knots are perfect!! Gorgeous, dear @momasaurus. And I love your lipstick color :loveeyes:

I'm so glad to hear that the weather is getting warmer. I'm waiting for spring :blush: I love the soft green color of your Le Carnaval de Venise ! So beautiful :heart:

Thank you so much, dear @paula24jen :loveeyes:

I appreciate it, dear @Karenska :love: And my fingers crossed for you! :hugs:

Wow your octopus knot is so amazing!! Stunning, dear @xincinsin :hbeat:

Thanks always, dear @Cookiefiend :love: I love Le jardin de Maharani too, it's delicate patterns (especially the beautiful borders) makes me delightful! :heart:

Oh I love your octopus knots with ITCW !!! The tails are so beautiful. I'll definitely try this knot with it next time :tup:

Lovely flowers knots! I especially like the 2nd gavroche, it's so pretty :loveeyes:

Thanks a lot, dear @Living.la.vida.fifi :love: It's one of my favorite knots!! Glad you like it too :loveeyes:

I just couldn't take off my eyes from your fabulous knots, dear @Living.la.vida.fifi !! Your collections and knotting skills are so great, I admire you :love: And your Ondulation knot is so gorgeous too ♡

Oh my god, I was waiting for this!!! I saw this knots you made before and I was so curious about it. Thanks a lot for sharing your wonderful tutorial :loveeyes: And your Offrandes is so exquisite :heart:

You tied it so beautifully!!!! Love this happy octopus knot :loveeyes:
Thank you, yoon. And thanks for the wonderful week of tying and knotting and laughing!
Oooooo...purple! Wonderful scarf with cute knot (prefect for the gavroche).
I do wish Hermes would issue more deep purple scarfs (sigh) - it seems like they haven't designed in this colour in a "dog's age". I love the colour & it looks good on me.
I think you're right about purple. A few years back if you saw a purple scarf on ebay it was usually fake.
Lovely!

Yoon's Snail Knot! Perfect for it! :tup:

Thank you fifi!

Thankyou kindly Yoon!

Snail KNot and the Double Knot! :tup: Perfect!

I think Cookie showed you! - Love it!

Fabulous look!And welcome to SOTD!
Thanks!
Both are so fabulous dear Moma- you should add them to the gav thread Cookie shared the link for above :woohoo:

Great tie that highlights the pattern variety :heart:

THANK YOU :yahoo:
This bit is EXACTLY what I needed :hugs:

That IS cheery and pairs so well with your top :tup:

It looks great - and excellent for Scarf On Site points ;)
OK. I will check out that thread, although I am trying to spend LESS time on tPF and not more, LOL. This thread alone is very demanding!

Thank you, Karen. He is grinning at his father (my son) who is manning the camera and squeaking his favorite toy. And, do you see how my scarf picks up all the colors of the dinosaurs in his tiny sleeveless hoodie? Totally unexpected, but I love it.
I do! Beautifully coordinated, if unexpected. I’ll bet he delights in looking at your scarves! The colors in our treasures are a feast for a baby’s eyes.

I tried many awesome tutorials and knots you shared today :love: It was so pleasant to learn this splendid knots :loveeyes:

First, I tried @Cookiefiend 's bias fold knot with Index palmarum! It's so easy and beautiful at same time :loveeyes: View attachment 5004929

This is flower bouquet knot with Parures des Samourais. I'll match this scarf with my yellow sweater next time, as dear @Foxy trini did! :hbeat:View attachment 5004931

I finally made the octopus knot designed by @Living.la.vida.fifi !! Thanks a lot for sharing this gorgeous knot :tup: I made it with my Le Jardin de Maharani!
View attachment 5004934
And the CD snail knot too
View attachment 5004933

Thanks to dear @Cookiefiend, I tied this beautiful asymmetrical knot with my Cosmographia!! I love the red stripes on the front.
View attachment 5004935

And I love this Pierrot Collar knot too!!
I tried it with my Le Grand Prix au Faubourg
View attachment 5004932
and with the Flowers of South Africa !! View attachment 5004936
Thank you so much for detailed tutorials, dear @Living.la.vida.fifi :hugs:
Well, we certainly have some expert knotters on this thread! These are all so perfect and lovely. Thank you, Yoon Daily Scarf, for hosting this week and for you and everyone giving us new ways to wear our beauties! I’m terribly behind in this thread so I am hoping to try some of these over the next few days.

Sorry that I was late yesterday :crybaby:I got an emergency call yesterday, so I had to go back to work.. After 3 days vacation, there were a lot of things piled up! Anyway, I'm done on duty.:happydance:

My 'saturday's knot' is Flower bouquet knot.
I learned this beautiful knot from @scarflookbook 's Instagram. She posted the tutorial in her IG account :tup: I tried the knot with my several scarves..

1. With my Bracelets de Lumier
View attachment 5004822

2. With my La Marche du Zambeze
View attachment 5004824

3. With my Toucans de Paradis
View attachment 5004826

4.With my Flowers of South Africa
View attachment 5004827

5. With De la Mer au Ciel
I made this variation with Mors scarf ring..:graucho:
View attachment 5004825
I tried many awesome tutorials and knots you shared today :love: It was so pleasant to learn this splendid knots :loveeyes:

First, I tried @Cookiefiend 's bias fold knot with Index palmarum! It's so easy and beautiful at same time :loveeyes: View attachment 5004929

This is flower bouquet knot with Parures des Samourais. I'll match this scarf with my yellow sweater next time, as dear @Foxy trini did! :hbeat:View attachment 5004931

I finally made the octopus knot designed by @Living.la.vida.fifi !! Thanks a lot for sharing this gorgeous knot :tup: I made it with my Le Jardin de Maharani!
View attachment 5004934
View attachment 5004933

Thanks to dear @Cookiefiend, I tied this beautiful asymmetrical knot with my Cosmographia!! I love the red stripes on the front.
View attachment 5004935

View attachment 5004932

All soooo gorgeous! Thank you for a fantastic week! :hbeat:

Such a beautiful CW! I love the color combination of red & green always :hbeat:

Wow it's really stunning!! You got the most beautiful and vibrant CW :tup:

How cheerful!!! I love love love this CW, and your sweater choice is so great :loveeyes:

Oh you tied it so beautifully! :loveeyes:I envy you so much , because my frizzy hair and headscarves don't really go together...

Perfect SOTD for the exhibition! Love your knot that showcase the reindeers effectively. :tup:

Baobab cat is always stunning!!! You have a beautiful and vibrant CW, I love it:loveeyes:

OMG, that smile!!! He's so so so cute :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

Oh you mash up the scarves so wonderfully!!! I have no gav because I thought it's too short format for me, but I changed my mind after I saw your brilliant arrangements! :tup:

Perfect asymmetrical knot! I love your scarf and the cutest kitty :hbeat:

I didn't saw the mod shot of this CW before! Your Fleurs d’Indiennes is so magnificent :hbeat:

Love them all!!!! Oh your L'IVRESSE DE L'INFINI is so beautiful, I fell in love with it too after I saw this. It goes so well with your Ondulation knot. And the friendship knot is also great :loveeyes:

Thank you so much for sharing, Fifi!!! It's such a fancy and exquisite knot. I love the puff part, you made them so perfectly. I'm so grateful for your clear tutorials :loveeyes::hbeat:

Ahhh I'm almost dying for this gorgeous arrangements... Love them all!!! Such a beautiful eye candies for me :tup::love:

Thanks a lot for your sweet words! This week was so heavenly times for me, it was so great to share and learn beautiful knots with you!! :loveeyes:

Thank you so much!! I love this asymmetrical knot too! Glad to lern this one from dear Cookiefiend :hbeat:

Thank you!

Beautiful dear Croisette! We are twins. This one screams “Spring!!” To me.

Beautiful! I love the trio ring - so many possibilities for ramming and cramming and dipping and flipping, you're right.

Thanks momasaurus! It’s my favorite ring. :hugs:

I’d also like to share some knots I tried today with Maitres de la Foret
The Snail Knot that @Yoon daily scarf showed us
View attachment 5004723

The Waterfall knot as created by Scarflookbook on Instagram that Yoon showed us
View attachment 5004725

And the Asymmetrical Knot that @Cookiefiend so beautifully executes
View attachment 5004724
Gorgeous colorway of Maitres de la Foret! I always regretted not choosing this one. I really love it in the Waterfall.
Pani la Shar Pawnee
I’ve always adored your Pani la Shar Pawnee colorway. Such a unique color combination.

Last edited:
I’m sorry I’ve not been able to comment on all the lovely knots I have seen over the past few days.
The COVID vaccine did a number on me but I am finally above water this afternoon.
There has been so much eye candy this week. I’m impressed with all the scarfie talent in this thread!
I actually played around with a few knots earlier in the week and want to share.

This was my first attempt at the Odulation knot and my NEW SCARF MAIL. I fell in love with L'IVRESSE DE L'INFINI when I saw @Cookiefiend model it recently. A friend of mine located one for me and I couldn’t be happier! I just happen to have on a yellow shirt when i was trying out the new knot but plan on wearing it with a matching green sweater.
View attachment 5004624

I don’t know the name of this knot but saw it on Utube and thought it was cute! Gave it a go with Cosmographia.
View attachment 5004628

Friendship knot With Mountain Zebra
View attachment 5004631
Beautiful twin! I’m glad you’re feeling better, was it the second dose that did you in?At any rate, sending you hugs! :hugs:
Sorry that I was late yesterday :crybaby:I got an emergency call yesterday, so I had to go back to work.. After 3 days vacation, there were a lot of things piled up! Anyway, I'm done on duty.:happydance:

My 'saturday's knot' is Flower bouquet knot.
I learned this beautiful knot from @scarflookbook 's Instagram. She posted the tutorial in her IG account :tup: I tried the knot with my several scarves..

1. With my Bracelets de Lumier
View attachment 5004822

2. With my La Marche du Zambeze
View attachment 5004824

3. With my Toucans de Paradis
View attachment 5004826

4.With my Flowers of South Africa
View attachment 5004827

5. With De la Mer au Ciel
I made this variation with Mors scarf ring..:graucho:
View attachment 5004825
So beautiful!

View attachment 5004934
View attachment 5004933

View attachment 5004935

View attachment 5004932
:faint:
So beautiful!
You’ve hosted a stunning week, thank you so much for sharing these with us! ❤️❤️❤️
:ghi5:

View attachment 5004934
View attachment 5004933

View attachment 5004935

View attachment 5004932
Your colorway choices are exquisite! I especially love the soft sweet colors in Le Jardin de Maharani and love it styled in the snail knot using the scarf ring. Thank you for so much beautiful eye candy this week!

Glad you’re feeling better.
Congrats on your l’Ivresse - Yellow suits it, too! That unknown knot is intriguing... would you mind sharing video link of source?
Thank you turfnsurf! Definitely. I’ll find the link and post it for you.

They all look amazing Magjes!
Thanks Paula!
Love them all!!!! Oh your L'IVRESSE DE L'INFINI is so beautiful, I fell in love with it too after I saw this. It goes so well with your Ondulation knot. And the friendship knot is also great :loveeyes:

Thank you Yoon daily scarf!

Status
Not open for further replies.