Scarves Scarf of the Day 2021 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG-- Congratulations! Beautiful and so very perfect with your jacket and bracelet-- you are definitely paying beautiful homage to the Cadre today!

They are and can't wait to see your FT @Naessi! Your scarfs always look lovely styled...

Gorgeous. I love his work-- sisters on that twilly @lanit -- only my second one ever but I could not resist those happy little horses...

Looking beautiful, @Naessi! Sisters on JQ, CU and and twins on FT--happily surprised how nice it is for fall!

It is perfect with your blue sweater @lanit!
Beautifully styled!!

Gorgeous green!!

That color is amazing on you!
Wow! I love the red, black and white. Gorgeous outfit and the scarf is spectacular.
Many thanks for your sweet comments, LKBNOLA, MAGJES and FlaTiger!

Reactions: Pirula
Twins! Love the knot!

Oh what fun details!

Love! I’ve had several colorways and formats for this but haven’t tied them quite so nicely to highlight the dots.

So pretty against the stripes!

Twins on both! I regret that I have but one neck to give to Hermès…

What a beautiful colorway!

It’s beautiful! Definitely drool worthy vs drool bib worthy!

Love that knot and perfect jacket to show off the soft colors!

Perfect reds for your coloring!

I feel like the deer in the center is saying ‘whee!’

Beautiful greens!

I’m pretty sure you could spin a dishrag into a stunner and look like a million dollars. I’m always so impressed with your knowledge of the stories and details within each scarf

Beautiful red! Is that a clear scarf ring?!

Oh my goodness I love these earth tones! And I’m also admiring your scarf ring :nuts:

Oh that blue :loveeyes:

The hem on the panther is divine!

Ooooh I love that tiger!!!
Thank you, Snausages!

Reactions: Snausages
Thanks! Yes, I'm thinking of getting the Zebra Pegasus CSGT in CW23. I think the giant triangles look very cool and I don't have any Zebra Pegasus.

Thanks! Good to be back. Things seem to be slowly getting back to something resembling normal.
Yep, FlaTiger, go for it! That would be a different, not to mention gorgeous scarf exchange...and, just my little two cents, I like the PP better---the design seems to be stronger, crisper, more impactful. You have a pretty cw too.

Thank you! All the other cats in my closet are doing a happy dance...

Collapsing quotes to say that I agree on purple and blue combos. :lol: at having only one neck (I packed three scarfs for one overnight trip! In defense, three different formats but still...) and :ty: for the tiger love!

I have that ZP in cw23 and I adore it. Love at first sight and already worn several times-- the format is very easy to style and the colors are lovely. I hope to see it on you soon. Mine is packed and on deck for this evening!

Each so differently gorgeous, @xincinsin -- those bunnies in blue sure are cute...

Congratulations on your new purchase-- can't wait to see it on you @tlamdang08!

Beautiful colors and perfectly matched with your outfit, @bunnycat!

Thank you kindly LKB!

Gorgeous Croisette! So dramatic and elegant!

Love your beautiful parade of leapers!

Some more leapers!

Jaguar Quetzal - Alice Shirley
View attachment 5221746

Cosmographia Universalis - Jan Bajtlik
View attachment 5221748

Faubourg Tropical - Octave Marsal and Théo de Gueltzl
Inspired by @LKBNOLA
View attachment 5221750

L'Epopée - Jan Bajtlik
View attachment 5221751

Love all these on you! That Epopee is too cute!

Beautifully styled!!

Gorgeous green!!

That color is amazing on you!

Thank you MAGJES!

Always love to see your fantastic Tyger!

Heading out on a rainy morning with my new Lazy Leopardesses. Apparently these ladies are all tuckered out from leaping. I picked up this scarf about two months ago when it showed up briefly on h.com.

View attachment 5221883View attachment 5221884

Gorgeous on you RBH - congrats!

• Thanks
Reactions: Redbirdhermes
Status
Not open for further replies.