Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2020 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My very best wishes to everyone for the New Year to all SOTD regulars, occasional posters and newcomers alike :party: .

The SOTD 2021 thread is now open and ready for business:

The new theme commences tomorrow (3 Jan - whenever your time zone gets there) but there's no reason why you can't post earlier if you want.

Scarf Mail :graucho:! And SOTD, but not on theme. Instead of “fauna” (specifically feline fauna), we have flora :girlsigh:.
View attachment 4806931Index Palmarum!! From Madison Avenue. I am in love with this intensely elegant carré. It ties beautifully and is so very special. As is the lovely SA who sold it to me. I took someone’s advice from when I bought Baobab Cat in June and mentioned that H.com does not charge for shipping and I was not charged a $25 s&h fee.
Congratulation, Karenska!

Reactions: Karenska
I must include this scarf before the week is out. It was a grail but the price was soaring and the auction ended in the middle of my night. So I threw in a bid before bed, and woke to a new-to-me scarf because the bids tapered off after I snoozed. Wearing Les Chats with a kitty teeshirt, and adding Neighbour's cat who scaled our fence and got stuck on top. Where is Superman when I need him? :lol:
PicsArt_08-02-04.12.41.jpg

Cat-urday!
{mutti}
I’ll finish with my new Carré Kantha and it’s beautiful green Tigers.
{Mutti?}
I love love love this color!
View attachment 4806751
View attachment 4806752
{Mutti!}
What’s up Coco bean?
View attachment 4806750
{You no love me no more? You like the kitty cats better?}
Oh no, my sweet girl - you are my bestest girl, my beloved barky beast. ❤
{Me luve you too,Mutti}
View attachment 4806763
Love Love Love those green cats!!! Such a great scarf.

Awww!! I miss my puppy love like that!

I must include this scarf before the week is out. It was a grail but the price was soaring and the auction ended in the middle of my night. So I threw in a bid before bed, and woke to a new-to-me scarf because the bids tapered off after I snoozed. Wearing Les Chats with a kitty teeshirt, and adding Neighbour's cat who scaled our fence and got stuck on top. Where is Superman when I need him? :lol:
View attachment 4806981
Great win on ebay! Wonderful lounging cats!!
A few more cats to end this week
Les artisans

View attachment 4806878View attachment 4806879
les toits de paris

View attachment 4806881
maison des carres
View attachment 4806884

and surprised no one has shown chasse en Inde. Here is my maxi-twilly

View attachment 4806885View attachment 4806886
What a great eye! Beautiful Maxi-Twilly!
Scarf Mail :graucho:! And SOTD, but not on theme. Instead of “fauna” (specifically feline fauna), we have flora :girlsigh:.
View attachment 4806931Index Palmarum!! From Madison Avenue. I am in love with this intensely elegant carré. It ties beautifully and is so very special. As is the lovely SA who sold it to me. I took someone’s advice from when I bought Baobab Cat in June and mentioned that H.com does not charge for shipping and I was not charged a $25 s&h fee.
Gorgeous on you Karenska! Twins on this! :hugs:
I adore the blue hem.

Status
Not open for further replies.