Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2020 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My very best wishes to everyone for the New Year to all SOTD regulars, occasional posters and newcomers alike :party: .

The SOTD 2021 thread is now open and ready for business:

The new theme commences tomorrow (3 Jan - whenever your time zone gets there) but there's no reason why you can't post earlier if you want.

Good morning, this cotton version of Lalbhai adds some colour to the grey day outside. Cousins with Croisette :hugs:. Lalbhai is one of my favourite designs.

View attachment 4787512
Oh, my, this is lovely - I had no idea this was issued in cotton!

OMG, what a exquisite Sulfures, Joanna, congrats!
Thank you, dear!!

Flora Graeca, 90View attachment 4787548

Cheval Fleurie, 90

View attachment 4787546

à contre courant, 90

View attachment 4787547

della Cavalleria, 1,40

View attachment 4787549
You know, you are really convincing me on the beautiousness of 90s mousselines, Croisette, because these are all so stunning!!

Wow - lovely photos - this must have been a fantastic exhitibition - thank you for showing the beasts:smile:
Thank you! I took tons more pics of the exhibit but didn’t want to bore folks too much. But if you’re on Instagram, I posted them all there (I’m the same joannadyne there, too)

What a beautiful design, Joannadyne, and the cw is fabulous!
Thank you! I love this color but am on the fence on whether I’ll keep it... I’m not sure jf it’s the right color for me, you know? But thank you for the compliment!

When I set my heart on my first moussie, l was aiming for a Mythiques Phoenix (naturally it would be a phoenix :lol: ) and I wanted that ethereal blue-purple cw. Along the way to my grail, another cw came along and I picked it up only as a lark. I have to confess that I reach for this brighter cw more often.
View attachment 4787772

I love this one on you! It's perfect!

Reactions: Cookiefiend
They are, indeed.

OMG, these are all stunning, Julide. Gobsmacked!

What fun mod shots, Cookiefiend! You look glam and chic in the first pic. Love your sunnies.
Thank you Karenska!:flowers:

Thank you, dear!!

You know, you are really convincing me on the beautiousness of 90s mousselines, Croisette, because these are all so stunning!!

Thank you! I took tons more pics of the exhibit but didn’t want to bore folks too much. But if you’re on Instagram, I posted them all there (I’m the same joannadyne there, too)

Thank you! I love this color but am on the fence on whether I’ll keep it... I’m not sure jf it’s the right color for me, you know? But thank you for the compliment!
What?!? Your not sure! This is fabulous! When I saw you model the various colours you could wear with it:faint:I was astonished! I have put this gem on my list! So, in short:PI think you should keep it!:flowers:

Wow!! Just a gorgeous collection!!

Thank you Canuck!!:flowers:

When I set my heart on my first moussie, l was aiming for a Mythiques Phoenix (naturally it would be a phoenix :lol: ) and I wanted that ethereal blue-purple cw. Along the way to my grail, another cw came along and I picked it up only as a lark. I have to confess that I reach for this brighter cw more o

Thank you, dear!!

Thank you for your nice compliment, Joanna.

Reactions: Joannadyne
This week has not been at all conducive to scarf wearing! Yesterday the only nod I could give to silk was this little skinny Tourbillon charm necklace/bracelet. I must admit...it was very comfortable tho! @Pirula thinks the silk is Ivresse de l'Infini and I agree. :yes:

infinitourbillon.jpg

Also it was another men's cotton/silk to the rescue on a hot day in a chain d'ancre pattern.

cottonsilkred.jpg

My only moussie: The Alphapois losenge. I kinda feel like a ladybug wearing this :smile:
View attachment 4786646

I think you look fab in it! :tup:

Gorgeous moussies Croisette!

Channeling our most chic @Jbizzybeetle with a breezy cotton and silk pareo - Puzzle II
View attachment 4786750
Copying @ajaxbreaker in my blue spotted and like-a-breath-of-fresh-air Alphapois
View attachment 4786751
And today I’m floating along with some bubbly bubbles - Le Bal des Bulles!
View attachment 4786752

Super cute! Love the Bal de Bulles worn like this!

A couple of reposts of some of my mousselines. One of my favorite formats. Love it’s versatility and it is great for packing! This week is definitely dangerous for me. My list keeps growing!!:lol:

View attachment 4786754

View attachment 4786755

View attachment 4786756

View attachment 4786757

View attachment 4786758

View attachment 4786759

View attachment 4786762

What a fab moussie parade Julide!

Reactions: Cookiefiend
Hi all, Arabesques today. It is very very hot today, so this format is perfect

View attachment 4787180

LOOOVE! :heart: And you can see the changeant on it from across the room (as it should be! :lol: )

Crown jewel of my tiny hoard of moussies. Actually this format is ideal for hot weather but I get paranoid that it will flutter into my local cuisine which features lots of gravy and curry. Also, I mainly wear scarves in frigid offices so I favour silk twill. But back to the SOTD :biggrin:, a grail I hunted for: Ecume. Worn here with a foiled Tshirt which I imagine evokes the flash of fish scales. (I like having fun with my wardrobe even if no one else sees these connections :lol: )
View attachment 4787227

Soooo beautiful in Ecume! And worthy of being the crown jewel in any moussie collection!

This week has not been at all conducive to scarf wearing! Yesterday the only nod I could give to silk was this little skinny Tourbillon charm necklace/bracelet. I must admit...it was very comfortable tho! @Pirula thinks the silk is Ivresse de l'Infini and I agree. :yes:

View attachment 4787860

Also it was another men's cotton/silk to the rescue on a hot day in a chain d'ancre pattern.

View attachment 4787861
beautiful shades of red for you!
The stoles are definitely a great format for you scarf1! And I adore that red hem on the turquoise and purple! :love:
thank you! :hugs:
Floating like a butterfly with Equateur View attachment 4787876
And Les Ailes de la Soie
View attachment 4787881
View attachment 4787880
And with Quai aux Fleurs
View attachment 4787878
View attachment 4787882
But stinging like a bee! Ouch!
View attachment 4787884
All so lovely! Would love to see more pix of your equator!

Status
Not open for further replies.