Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2020 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My very best wishes to everyone for the New Year to all SOTD regulars, occasional posters and newcomers alike :party: .

The SOTD 2021 thread is now open and ready for business:

The new theme commences tomorrow (3 Jan - whenever your time zone gets there) but there's no reason why you can't post earlier if you want.

A ladies' scarf reworked for the boys: Les Bles in men's ascot format.
View attachment 4779834
Very unique..and a great blue!
Archive pic of one of my favorite scarves in terms of ease of knotting and wearing (and that yellow hem!!!): The Chevaux d'Apparat cashmere/silk men's losenge from SS'20.
View attachment 4779753
The yellow hem is amazing.
Competing with the sun today in this men’s cotton scarf - I’m not certain if this is called Palm Springs... but it might be?
View attachment 4779789
...and you win! This is lovely. The sun is probably jealous.

I’ve resigned to the fact I will never find a Baines so I am gazing lovingly at yours for now. LOVE the green Colorway.
I have a few men’s I will share.

Perfect with stripes. Stunning colorway!

Thank you MAGJES! You'll find your Bains one day!!!

LURVE! It's such a fab scarf!

Archive pic of one of my favorite scarves in terms of ease of knotting and wearing (and that yellow hem!!!): The Chevaux d'Apparat cashmere/silk men's losenge from SS'20.
View attachment 4779753

The men's losanges are so easy to wear!

Competing with the sun today in this men’s cotton scarf - I’m not certain if this is called Palm Springs... but it might be?
View attachment 4779789

Sunshine bright!!! (I think is it called Hermes Downtown scarf. ??? Maybe? Or maybe it is Palm Springs.... I find images under both names.)

ETA- It is Palm Springs.

View attachment 4779834

Perfect xcs! I love your Les Bles! Still kicking myself for not finding the men's tie I found once a few years ago of Les Bles....

thank you, Magjes !

looks great !

yes, that hem!

A glimpse of sunshine on this grey and rainy day!
Just what the Doctor Hermes ordered! :giggle:
So sunny!
:sunshine: (I love this emoji!)
View attachment 4779834
Ohmigosh - it’s fabulous in blue!!!
Very unique..and a great blue!

The yellow hem is amazing.

...and you win! This is lovely. The sun is probably jealous.
d’awwww :blush: That’s such a sweet thing to say - thank you! :hugs:
Thank you MAGJES! You'll find your Bains one day!!!

LURVE! It's such a fab scarf!

The men's losanges are so easy to wear!

Sunshine bright!!! (I think is it called Hermes Downtown scarf. ??? Maybe? Or maybe it is Palm Springs.... I find images under both names.)

ETA- It is Palm Springs.

Perfect xcs! I love your Les Bles! Still kicking myself for not finding the men's tie I found once a few years ago of Les Bles....
Thanks bunny! I found it under Palm Springs - I think some were give-aways at an H fashion show!
Cross-posting from the spring/summer '19 thread, my latest acquisition is also a men's scarf: Sweet Dreams!

View attachment 4779978

View attachment 4779979

View attachment 4779980
:love: congratulations! :love:

My stripy contribution for this week's theme - Rayures Mexicaines, only stripes!
I was very excited when I saw Joanna's and fifi's Rayures Mexicaines and was inspired to post mine as well even if they are not up to date - I haven't got the scarf with me right now and couldn't take new pictures.
I am very proud to be triplets with you both!
fifi, Happy Birthday!
Joanna, nice to see you back here!

Here is my stripy shower for you who celebrate 4th of July, and you yourself are the stars!

View attachment 4778169 View attachment 4778170 View attachment 4778171 View attachment 4778172 View attachment 4778173
You really know how to do the ties that show off the beauty of the scarf in all different ways.

Reactions: Holsby
Status
Not open for further replies.