Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2020 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My very best wishes to everyone for the New Year to all SOTD regulars, occasional posters and newcomers alike :party: .

The SOTD 2021 thread is now open and ready for business:

The new theme commences tomorrow (3 Jan - whenever your time zone gets there) but there's no reason why you can't post earlier if you want.

This was a grail that I sought for several years. It's a rabbit scarf, a squicky "sleeping" rabbit scarf. A scarf angel helped me find one last year and it's a jacquard in a very dainty Wedgwood blue.
Le Retour du Chasseur
View attachment 4673893
So beautiful, and a lovely blue. ❤️ Is it a horseshoe jacquard?
Thank you Cookie, I also love the way you carry your moussie in the pic. Your jacquards are dreamy too.

Glad you like it, the shawls are so much easier for me to wear.
Thank you!

Hi, friends! Just did a weekend in Arizona and am about to fly back. A couple things to share:

Le Laboratoire du Temps (which had me taken for a flight attendant, when worn with a navy trench).

Two Guépards maxi-twillies.

A hotel downtown had a Kachinas scarf displayed in the lobby. I don’t actually own that design (honestly, I find the dolls disturbing, although I appreciate the cultural significance), but I did learn that the Hopi tribe whose Kachinas are portrayed on the scarf used to live in what is modern Arizona.
Two Guépards maxi-twillies. Awh, definitely I need to add this in my collection . Love it on you queen of Red :heart:

View attachment 4673060 View attachment 4673061 View attachment 4673062 View attachment 4673063 View attachment 4673064

OMG these are gorgeous. That orange mousse!

Have missed you guys. Tech difficulties drove me away and then life got crazy. But here I am on a lazy Sunday morning and am having so much fun.

Does a grail you searched for forever and went so crazy over that you paid almost twice retail for it count??? Temporary insanity for sure but it was a good lesson. And I wear it so much because it’s so versatile that the cost per wear is probably down to five bucks by now. It’s the one that almost always works when the question “right. Okay what goes with this?” comes up. And without further ado, voila:

View attachment 4673060 View attachment 4673061 View attachment 4673062

Was a grail for me as well, that one - this CW is summery here up north, so it will soon come to light again - you really show how versatile it is depending on how it’s tied:smile:

You have ALL the bunnies and a beautiful array of vintage wonders!
The Jardin Anglais bunny still eludes me and I'm on the fence regarding bunnies in some KO scarves. Do I, should I, would I - overcome my turkey blahness for that cute rabbit next to the bird?

Awwww....sleeping bunnies! :heart: and that white hem....it really stands out. wider than normal? Love it!
It's a standard 90cm folded diagonally and bullied into submission. Otherwise those bunnies don't appear.

So beautiful, and a lovely blue. ❤️ Is it a horseshoe jacquard?
Yes. I just wanted the bunny. The jacquard was a pleasant bonus.

Today...going max red, AnnaE and all other crimson crazies among you! Meditterane
John in DFW
Oh, this is lovely! First dark cw of Mediterranee I've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.