Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2020 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. That would be fun! I do have several scarves that could go with everything... I use Puzzle more in the summer because of the white background...
    What an interesting idea!

Cordeliere, bunnycat and Julide like this.
  2. I’m honored @xincinsin ! Your tie is lovely.

tlamdang08 likes this.
  3. I share your tendency to “Buy all the colors!” when I see something I love. You have the added bonus of having accompanying scarves to match :love:

Living.la.vida.fifi likes this.
  4. Added to the list for 2021!

I didn't get it right, so shall try it again with tomorrow's scarf!
    I must say an H scarf can really go with everything, including a Star Wars tee and Darth Vader's light saber :roflmfao:

5. Yaaas- thesis another I wished I had in the larger format! Fab Jbizzybeetle!

Very cool pairing! :tup: and can't wait to see what happens with the Chatelaine!

Jbizzybeetle likes this.
  6. Thank you!
    So clever!
    Ah Mediterranee..who would have thought that this would tie so magically?

Cordeliere likes this.
  7. Hello, dear Scarfies! :flowers:
    i've been away for a bit, but i have "something old, and something new, something scary, something blue" waiting for me at the boutique :yahoo: be back soon with a reveal! :graucho:

8. Woo hoo! :panic:

ksuromax and Julide like this.
  9. I can't wait to see your scary scarf!

ksuromax and Julide like this.
  10. I’m absolutely gobsmacked, Fifi! What fabulous pieces - scarves and jewelry - and you wear them so stylishly and uniquely. As a jewelry lover myself with a modest but individual collection of jewelry and scarves, I must say I am in awe. What fun!

Living.la.vida.fifi and Julide like this.
  11. More fun from Fifi! All Fabulous. Especially those Moghul carved earrings - stunning.

Living.la.vida.fifi likes this.
  12. Gorgeous, Nahreen.

Julide likes this.
  13. scarf1 and Julide like this.
  14. That is so chic, MAGJES. Love your styling.

MAGJES likes this.
  15. Beautiful, xincinsin. Love that particular shade of gold. Take good care :smile:.