Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2020 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My very best wishes to everyone for the New Year to all SOTD regulars, occasional posters and newcomers alike :party: .

The SOTD 2021 thread is now open and ready for business:

The new theme commences tomorrow (3 Jan - whenever your time zone gets there) but there's no reason why you can't post earlier if you want.

Thought I’d share a Moody Blue today (pun intended) . Bleu noir on Jaguar Quetzal CSGM. 56 degrees in my city today woohoo! Bring on shawl weather. I need to learn how to take proper scarf selfies.

View attachment 4849947

View attachment 4849950
Foxy, congratulations!

SOTD to have lunch with my beautiful Aunt. Blue and musical! La Comédie Italienne. First time wearing this extraordinary jacquard silk with the crossed lute and guitar. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:View attachment 4850012
So elegant, Karenska!

Thought I’d share a Moody Blue today (pun intended) . Bleu noir on Jaguar Quetzal CSGM. 56 degrees in my city today woohoo! Bring on shawl weather. I need to learn how to take proper scarf selfies.

View attachment 4849947

View attachment 4849950

Wooot! So excited someone has big scarf weather! You look fab @Foxy trini !
My beauty of all musical silks is Quintessence. I think Un Sospiro is the perfect description for its loveliness.

View attachment 4849964
View attachment 4849965

You do these icy neutrals so very well lanit!

Beautifully paired Canuck!

SOTD to have lunch with my beautiful Aunt. Blue and musical! La Comédie Italienne. First time wearing this extraordinary jacquard silk with the crossed lute and guitar. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:View attachment 4850012

:loveeyes: Fabu Karenska!

SOTD for me, black Feux d’artifice, which I do also have in blue but this one called me today. FdA was my first ever H scarf, I have it in four colour ways.

View attachment 4850014

Beautifully tied and perfect against the white top!

great blues, Laurenad!

you look great, Cookie!

beautiful, scarf1!

great collection, Hat Trick!

how nice, Paula!

beautiful, Naessi!

this Lalbhai is breathtaking, Croisette! :eek:

beautiful, Pautinka!

lovEly, CanuckBagLover!

love this Peuple du vent, Croisette!

beautiful, FizzyWater

yes, very cute indeed, Laurenad!

and rightfully so, Karenska!

spot on, Magjes!

lovely combination, Langsam!

what a great design, Honeylocks!
thank you!
My beauty of all musical silks is Quintessence. I think Un Sospiro is the perfect description for its loveliness.

View attachment 4849964
View attachment 4849965
so beautiful!
Love this!

Reactions: lanit and Agrume

View attachment 4849947

View attachment 4849950
Just gorgeous!
And - ppffttt - you kidding? This is a fabulous selfie!!

View attachment 4849964
View attachment 4849965
Truly a lovely scarf - a pale calm beauty. :heart:
Perfect! I love how it pops against your top!
A perfect accompaniment to a lovely lunch - enjoy!
SOTD for me, black Feux d’artifice, which I do also have in blue but this one called me today. FdA was my first ever H scarf, I have it in four colour ways.

View attachment 4850014
Gorgeous - I love how you've tied it!

I am at work today so need to find the time later to do a slightly longer post. In the meantime, my SOTD is PdS with its blue accents and hem.

View attachment 4849905
PdS makes any work day better! This is marvelous on you. :loveeyes: I will wear one today too!

Sigh, I love how you always pair a scarf with the perfect color top to make it pop. This is lovely!

I love how you’ve position the curtain to waterfall down that way. Very striking!

SOTD for me, black Feux d’artifice, which I do also have in blue but this blue one called me today. FdA was my first ever H scarf, I have it in four colour ways.

View attachment 4850014
so cool! What over cws do you have?

PdS makes any work day better! This is marvelous on you. :loveeyes: I will wear one today too!

Sigh, I love how you always pair a scarf with the perfect color top to make it pop. This is lovely!

I love how you’ve position the curtain to waterfall down that way. Very striking!

so cool! What over cws do you have?
I have black, royal blue, yellow and red which was my first, and still my fave.

Status
Not open for further replies.