Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2019 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You look lovely bunnycat - can't see any circles at all! I have never heard of cedar fever but it sounds horrid. Hope you feel better soon.

Thank you Pautinka! (Cedar fever is the local name given to our yearly cedar allergies. They release BIG CLOUDS of pollen for a couple of months....I mean BIG CLOUDS like you think something is on fire kind of clouds....)

Perfect Croisette!

As luck would have it SotD is Tyger Tyger, an Alice Shirley, H released her first scarf 2014 so she just qualifies. I wear her scarves a lot, only 'Under the Ocean' needs some more attention.

Woot! Love your Tyger!

From the archives, the orange cw of Ardmore Artists' Marche du Zambezie on the right (tied with Les Cheval de Marwari in an infinity knot). I also have the black background one for the MdZ.
View attachment 4319109

Fantabulous shrpthorn!

Made a faceplant (ice), now I am having fum matching the glorious purple (one of my fav colors) of my eye with my outfit: The pearls have a purple sheen, paired with teal pants.
Will have to get a scarf with green and yellow next week [emoji12] View attachment 4315939
Ouch! I misread at first and thought you’d made facepaint, which would have been a far better situation, great that you manage to retain a sense of humour...

Reactions: HoneyLocks
From the archives, the orange cw of Ardmore Artists' Marche du Zambezie on the right (tied with Les Cheval de Marwari in an infinity knot). I also have the black background one for the MdZ.
View attachment 4319109

Very nice! Goes so well with your belt.

Aloha everyone! Off topic today - surprise - with last night’s scarf! Bouclerie d’Attelage
View attachment 4319231
Sorry for not participating and commenting much, but I am hitting the like button - it’s such a pleasure to see so many lovely scarves and people in the evening when I have a moment to pop on!

Wow, that is such a stunning color on you!

On theme with newly acquired Animapolis
View attachment 4318064

Ardmore Artists and Edouard Baribeaud

View attachment 4318066 View attachment 4318067

Perfect combinations with your wardrobe

Another recent designer I like is Felipe Jardim, with his fresh and tropical vibe:
Modernisme tropicale
4347b634ad3c1ee3e25efb98f6f71f93.jpg
4d799705ce11ea058b336d425cb8ea20.jpg

And sea surf and fun gavroche
831e6a42c7f56fc763fff33cb8856aeb.jpg
Love the sea, surf and fun, should have gotten one for myself. Great blouse BTW.

Right? It's a daily struggle. I work in a terribly gross building for my current client and have only worn my H scarves thrice; each time i found myself whispering an apology to them at the end of the day.

I often think "these poor silks, were made for a life in luxury, mansions, etc. and now the are enslaved with me, have to work and are (ab)used. But I think they like the action more than being imprisoned in their orange coffins ;)

do get better soon and i love your attitude of studying the changes in colour and shape and then taking it a step further by continuing to match scarves. i can't "heart" this enough.

Thanks again. I took a funny selfie today (without scarf) at my workplace: there is a poster on the wall with dawn light in the mountains, same colors as my eye today, perfect match.

Actual SOTD was Chasse en Inde, OT but wore to see jewels from the maharaja exhibit. Some pretty amazing jewels, by the way!View attachment 4318457 View attachment 4318460

And then a couple of other scarves from recent designers- as soon as I saw this CW of Modernism tropical, I knew I had to have it. It said 1950s to me! My mother would have loved this scarf.

View attachment 4318459 And, my first and favorite Ugo Gattoni. battery Park, purchased in NY before it became so widely available.View attachment 4318461

I need to invest in a private Jet, then I can come and visit the Maharaja exhibition with you. What a great opportunity for scarf on site, the Chasse in Indie works perfectly.

Thank you!

Thank you!
Haha I am old enough that I remember the 50s and pink bathrooms! Pink and grey or pink and black were classic combos of that era. Also tropical print cushions...
Um yes, I managed to buy 3 Savana dance stoles- 2 off the web, and the last one I found inRome. I don’t have a scarf problem, though!
"Hello. My Name is scarf1 and I do NOT have a problem with scarves." (Only without...)
"Hello scarf1, welcome to scarfies anonymous!":drinks:

Aloha everyone! Off topic today - surprise - with last night’s scarf! Bouclerie d’Attelage
View attachment 4319231
Sorry for not participating and commenting much, but I am hitting the like button - it’s such a pleasure to see so many lovely scarves and people in the evening when I have a moment to pop on!
Do not worry, this is me most of the days: Unwinding here after work, admiring all the eye candy (your post is a visual antidepressant), leaning back, scrolling and reading, too tired to type and reply, clicking "like" as this can be achieved with the mouse. Even worse when on mobile. We all have the right to some slack, at least off work...
And then there are times when I participate more, trying to give back to the community :flowers:

Actual SOTD was Chasse en Inde, OT but wore to see jewels from the maharaja exhibit. Some pretty amazing jewels, by the way!View attachment 4318457 View attachment 4318460

And then a couple of other scarves from recent designers- as soon as I saw this CW of Modernism tropical, I knew I had to have it. It said 1950s to me! My mother would have loved this scarf.

View attachment 4318459 And, my first and favorite Ugo Gattoni. battery Park, purchased in NY before it became so widely available.View attachment 4318461
scarf1, I agree with you on MT. That cw just SHOUTS 1950's to me, too. It truly becomes you, also.

Ardmore artists

Savana dance in 70
Flowers of SA in 90
And then 3 moussel8ne stoles of Savana danceView attachment 4318463 View attachment 4318464 View attachment 4318465 View attachment 4318466 View attachment 4318467

Thank you fifi! (It'll be low level sinus yuck until February here...that when cedar finally coughs it's last pollen....never fear, though....it's mold season All.The.TIME! )

Gaaghh! Fantastic!

Love these, and I really love the green shading in Battery Park.
bunnycat, my heart goes out to you over cedar fever. My part of the country has been declared the allergy capital of USA several years. My allergies are very similar to yours:. dust, mold (which LOVES our climate), and pollen - especially pine pollen. My house is surrounded by pine trees, naturally.

I’m going off topic, if it hasn’t been done yet I’d love to suggest a future week’s theme of the game I’m sure we all play, “I see H scarf designs everywhere”, this came across my feed and I couldn’t resist...tohubohu anyone, link for the article below if anyone was interested in the bauhaus ballet, also there are some YouTube videos if you haven’t seen them before.
My SOTD will be posted eventually.

https://news.artnet.com/exhibitions/triadic-ballet-bauhaus-1444630

Thank you Pautinka! (Cedar fever is the local name given to our yearly cedar allergies. They release BIG CLOUDS of pollen for a couple of months....I mean BIG CLOUDS like you think something is on fire kind of clouds....)

Perfect Croisette!

Woot! Love your Tyger!

Fantabulous shrpthorn!

Reactions: bunnycat
Status
Not open for further replies.