Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2019 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Fair question, Anna. Hm. My first scarves featured older designs on nautical themes, scroll-work, horses, flowers, royalty, and everything the color it is supposed to be. I guess for me, this was just "a design," and kind of random, But like I said, it's actually pretty traditional in content, so I'm laughing at myself. Also for a long time all my scarves were symmetrical and/or emanated from the center (and so does this one, LOL).

eliwon, scarf1 and ElainePG like this.
  2. Thank you Litchi!!:heart:
    Thank you Bunnycat and many thanks again for the tutorials:flowers:
    Thank you Fifi!:flowers:
    That is impressive!:flowers:

3. Birkin / Kelly / Constance :flowers:

litchi likes this.
  4. My first giant silk was this Cliquetis dip dye that I wore tonight: [​IMG]
    It’s a fabulous format. So much nice heavy scrumptious silk!

5. Gosh those colors are fabulous!!:girlsigh:

6. I love your story! I also had one tried and true scarf from long ago, a long period of dormancy, then a renewed interest about the same time as you. I love how you extended the life of the Prom de Long with the dipdye event. Win!!!
    These are also some seriously beautiful items. (And I agree with you about the Femme. I hope you find your perfect CW someday!)

festus likes this.
  7. Such a wonderful first scarf story!

Beautiful colors!

Ha! I started the same way with one twilly... and it was a quick drop off an orange cliff!

Scarves and stripes are always a winner!

thank you kindly fifi!

The DD's are glorious in large format moma!

8. Thank you so much, Julide. I do love this one.

Julide likes this.
  9. I agree, bunnycat. Why aren't there MORE???

bunnycat, JRTgal and Cookiefiend like this.
  10. My first gavroche was Festival des Amazones. I now have zillions of gavs, but this one is still a favorite. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Notice my homage to @bunnycat in the last photo.

11. I can only imagine - the 90’s are marvelously scrumptious... a GM in dip-dye might make me truly faint!

eliwon, kadmia and momasaurus like this.
  12. I am obsessed with this in orange, have managed, so far, to convince myself that I’m too careless for cashmere.

ksuromax likes this.
  13. I watched a short film on H scarf manufacturing Jan ‘18 ( and we all know how that story ended). I love to research the designs and as an art historian I love the multiple levels of references in most designs. Much of my collection is “firsts” but I’ll tie to the first time I went to a perfume bottle association conference, I got to wear all my pre-loved ‘qu’importe le flacon’ CW that weekend, multiple times, in different configurations. The best part was that I got to see, and hold, real life examples of most of the bottles in the design.

5C625EE6-D571-4424-8BB5-EF0CEDDFF417.jpeg 7D18D1A1-615D-4335-AD10-80D6EB0B1FDF.jpeg 17ECFDB3-23B2-42A2-BF78-99D2022DA7EF.jpeg 379D2C1E-2BB5-459F-B90D-51A5FE56CECD.jpeg 19B852A7-D128-4148-8A54-3A13833102FF.jpeg D2B37763-2C33-40AB-B00B-57BFC3B484B5.jpeg
  14. I love your cardigans!

Julide likes this.
  15. My first large format 140 cm was On a Summer's Day. I liked the 90 cm design, but didn't love it. But at this scale, it just clicked for me. It's casual, modern, and goes with almost everything I own. I think I've worn it about 20 times since I bought it in September.
    IMG_20190111_120514249.jpg