Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2018 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Squeezing in at the end of Blue week; I don't think these ones have been seen yet...
Cheval Phoenix and Suite et Poursuite 140's:
View attachment 4153874

Les Perroques 140:
View attachment 4153886

Carre en Carre maxi twilly:
View attachment 4153887

Mythiques Phoenix Coloriage 90:
View attachment 4153889

Les Confessions moussie:
View attachment 4153891

And the one I call my 'Delft Dallet'
View attachment 4153896
Thank you for sharing your beautiful blues with us, Hat Trick!

Reactions: Hat Trick
Reactions: Hat Trick
OMG :nuts: That was an amazing week of blue scarves! My jaw dropped at the sight of some of those blue beauties. :faint:

This week though, we have something special, a theme which the SOTD founders did years ago. Yes, you know it and I know it - sometimes, we don't wear H... shhhhh...
YOUR CHEATIN’ HEART: NON-H scarves
(Shh! We won’t tell)
My first scarf, bought with my first bonus, was a Ferragamo. The design was a tiger and I was totally in love because the tiger was formed from a profusion of blossoms and leaves. It would be another two decades before I would start tripping down the orange slope.
I mentioned in the scarf curation thread that I had a weakness for scarves with mythical creatures. This weakness cuts across brands and formats.
A Chinese dragon in a Cartier scarf
PicsArt_08-05-08.01.13.png
Mermaids with glittering golden scales by Givenchy. The full view is a stock photo because the scarf is almost pareo size and I just can't get a good shot of it. Worn here with Pivoines because I like to mix and match.
PicsArt_08-05-07.49.24.png
And now, my phoenix obsession :P A quick shot here to cross-over from blue week: one of my grails has arrived - an MP moussie in anthracite/ciel/violet!
PicsArt_08-05-07.50.55.png
I like phoenixes in all shape and form. The closest to the Russian firebird is still H.
PicsArt_08-05-09.33.43.jpg
Sinbad's Roc - a phoenix by Austalian artist Roza Khamitova. Full view is a photo from her etsy shop.
PicsArt_08-05-07.58.16.png
And a stylized Chinese phoenix in the shape of a traditional kite.
PicsArt_08-05-07.52.46.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.