Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2018 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, this is Lovely!
Thank you!

Horses have always been in my life, though I have not have my own in resent years.
Jumping,Reprise,Robe du soir,Paperoles,Poste aux Lettres, came in ty my mind of this weeks topic.
Last I wanted to add a picture, I took one Sunday last summer, while watching these girls bathing their horses.
so many beauties, but looks be the colors in that paperoles!

Reactions: ninakt
Horses have always been in my life, though I have not have my own in resent years.
Jumping,Reprise,Robe du soir,Paperoles,Poste aux Lettres, came in ty my mind of this weeks topic.
Last I wanted to add a picture, I took one Sunday last summer, while watching these girls bathing their horses.
All so pretty on you ninakt!

Gorgeous photos as always fifi!!

Ahh thanks xcs. I have been following someone who has domesticated bunnies in her home and had no idea they could be trained? You must have Les Bles silk, right? Or Year of the Rabbit pochette?
Yes and Yes. I also have La Magie, Petite Venerie, Tsitsika and Maitre de Foret which have bunnies on them. And I acquired a Linares with a "sleeping" rabbit :crybaby:. I'm looking for a Chasse au Bois in a cw I like. There is another Linares also with a "sleeping" rabbit, but I need to get over the squick factor first before I go looking for that. Anyone with more bunny spotting clues, let me know! :wave: (I'm not going start on ties - too many H ties with bunnies :faint:)

Fabulous! And yes, we need a theasaurus here! I've run out of words to describe your super lovely pics!

Beautiful collection. I have three Hermes scarves and I just adore thrm
Hi! And welcome to SOTD! We all adore our scarves here :loveeyes:

Yes and Yes. I also have La Magie, Petite Venerie, Tsitsika and Maitre de Foret which have bunnies on them. And I acquired a Linares with a "sleeping" rabbit :crybaby:. I'm looking for a Chasse au Bois in a cw I like. There is another Linares also with a "sleeping" rabbit, but I need to get over the squick factor first before I go looking for that. Anyone with more bunny spotting clues, let me know! :wave: (I'm not going start on ties - too many H ties with bunnies :faint:)

Fabulous! And yes, we need a theasaurus here! I've run out of words to describe your super lovely pics!

Hi! And welcome to SOTD! We all adore our scarves here :loveeyes:
Jardin anglais has a rabbit!

Reactions: Cookiefiend
Beautiful cw of this one xincinsin! I had a darker one that wasn’t quite the right one for me…
There is a pink one on the bay now. I keep wondering if the pink is as lurid as on my monitor or it is actually a sweet shade. I took a chance once on a grail that looked a rather weird purple on my screen. Was very relieved when I received it - it was a soothing blue :rolleyes: The weird purple did keep the auction competition away, so that was a blessing in disguise.

Status
Not open for further replies.