Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2018 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought my first mousseline in 2015, and it has been a rapid descent... I own both the 140 GM format, and mousseline stole format. My current favorite is the mousseline stole format. DH loves moussies too, so he is an enabler!
At any rate, here is my only changeants - an eBay find a few months ago. From 2013, Chasse en Inde the green in this changes from a yellow green in the sun, to a more deep blue green in the shade. I think this design is very well suited to this format, and I could easily add more, LOL!View attachment 4111302 View attachment 4111303

Oooo - beautiful! Glorious greens!

Reactions: scarf1
Dearest Scarfies, please forgive my tardy appearance today -- DH and I have had quite a week. The short version (still TMI) is that DH had open-heart surgery on Monday: an elective 2-vessel bypass because heart vessel blockages were found on a diagnostic heart cath study 3 months ago. No heart attack or even symptoms, just "preventive maintenance" for a heart at risk. He had two days in intensive care, then two days on the ward and he came home on Saturday! He is doing extremely well, but we are both exhausted and spend quite a lot of time napping! He won't be allowed to drive or lift more than 10 lbs for the first month, so I'll still be busy -- but I'm so happy to have him with me that it will be easy work until he can resume his normal schedule three months from now.
We now return to our regular programming!

24 Jun 2018 MOUSSELINES: all sizes, all colors, light and fluttery
Here are some 140s to get started:
Etude Pour un Iris Arc-en-ciel 140 in CW 05: marine, fuchsia, rouge
View attachment 4111428
Under the Waves 140, tied to show Mr. Turtle
View attachment 4111430
Ceintures et Liens 140
View attachment 4111433
I've really enjoyed the effect of folding my 140 moussies in quarters and tying them like a 90--they seem so much easier to handle!

And two moussie stoles (180 x 63): Pelages et Camouflage (changeant) & Bolduc
View attachment 4111434
That's all for now -- enjoy the week! (I know I will!)
ABQ, wishing all the best for your dear husband!

Reactions: ABQ2ATL
I bought my first mousseline in 2015, and it has been a rapid descent... I own both the 140 GM format, and mousseline stole format. My current favorite is the mousseline stole format. DH loves moussies too, so he is an enabler!
At any rate, here is my only changeants - an eBay find a few months ago. From 2013, Chasse en Inde the green in this changes from a yellow green in the sun, to a more deep blue green in the shade. I think this design is very well suited to this format, and I could easily add more, LOL!View attachment 4111302 View attachment 4111303
Congrats scarf, it is a dreamy cw!

Reactions: scarf1
Mythique Phoenix stole: my first moussie bought last year.

View attachment 4111511

Beautiful with the deep colored top monteverdi!

Very best wishes to you husband for a speedy recovery ABQ!

I looooooove the Pelages moussie! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Here’s today’s SOTD, my brand new to me grail, Urashima Taro.

View attachment 4111610

I just LOOOVE this one Pirula! :heart:

So dreamy Croisette! Congrats on your find!

Oh this is lovely. I had no idea this design came in a moussie. And a 90 too! Very unique and very beautiful Croisette.

Congrats! Looks great with navy!

Thank you dear scarf1.

Beautiful with the deep colored top monteverdi!

I just LOOOVE this one Pirula! :heart:

So dreamy Croisette! Congrats on your find!

Thanks very much bunnycat!

Status
Not open for further replies.